Puzzle Series Answers

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Puzzle Series Answers

Post by Niteshade007 »

Does anyone know the answers to the puzzle series? I Know a few, which I'll post below in white, but I was curious about the others. Any help would be appreciated.

Death Foretold - Miss Scarlet
Ghostly Murder - Professor Plum
Framed for Murder - Colonel Mustard
Killer on Board - Rev. Green

Does anyone know the others? Thanks!

Professeur_Violet
Gumshoe

Post by Professeur_Violet »

in france, we have not these puzzle, what do they consist in ?

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 »

Just a story book and box of puzzle pieces. You put the pieces together, and then that will give a clue as to who the murderer is. Usually the puzzle piece is just a red herring, however, and it doesn't really help at all.

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy »

I know this is somewhat randoma and out of left field, but I got to thinking that since the Colonel and the female suspects from the puzzles were obvioulsy used in the 1996 version of Clue, I was wondering why they didn't use the same guys for the Professor and Green. The upon closer inspection of my puzzle boxes I realized they did indeed use the actors that were Green and Plum, they just switched the roles. So the guy who is depicted as Plum is actually depicted as Green and the guy who is depicted as green in the puzzle is plum in the game. I thought that was cool!

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

I just saw that! Perhaps they felt that since they were not going to have a Rev. Green in the board game (US) that the more stern look of the puzzle Plum was better, and to have a younger Plum to try to invoke thoughts about him and Scarlet.
"But look what happened to the cook!"

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy »

Ok so instead of writing the next episode in my story I decided to make a photo edit of the clue puzzle series Reverend Green and make him into Prof. Plum. Here is the evolution:

ImageImageImage
Puzzle Image followed by Altered Image then is the Altered one made to look more like a painting.

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

8)
"But look what happened to the cook!"