No votes
bi, both boys and girls rocks!
17%

Total votes: 70

PrinceAlarming
Slueth

Re: Are you gay?

Post by PrinceAlarming »

Hussar_303 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:07 am Well, it's a very hot topic these days, no matter whether people support or oppose it, so there's no avoiding it: pop culture follows the trends, and talking about one's sexual orientations IS something that's been recently turned from a shameful thing into a way to define yourself, on equal terms as, for example, what you like, what your job is, or what your name is.

And I find it "interesting" that the forum's spam/swear filter censors "l3sb1an" but doens't censor "gay", what do you have against girls who love girls? :lol:
I have to admit though that it's an interesting trend to see a fair amount of LGBT Clue fans. I'm glad we can be open about it with each other on this forum. Which is a bit ironic having the word lezbion automatically censored, that's just not fair.

hoc29
Suspect

Post by hoc29 »

PrinceAlarming wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:56 am It’s interesting to note that even iterations of the Clue characters have openly expressed their sexual orientation as being gay or *beep*. Mr Green in the film and then Prof Plum and Detective Amarillo in the comic.
"and then Prof Plum"

Hello. What version was that please?

PrinceAlarming
Slueth

Post by PrinceAlarming »

hoc29 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:27 pm
PrinceAlarming wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:56 am It’s interesting to note that even iterations of the Clue characters have openly expressed their sexual orientation as being gay or *beep*. Mr Green in the film and then Prof Plum and Detective Amarillo in the comic.
"and then Prof Plum"

Hello. What version was that please?
https://www.idwpublishing.com/trending_titles/clue/

PrinceAlarming
Slueth

Post by PrinceAlarming »

And now Mustard having his turn in the novel In The Hall With The Knife

PrinceAlarming
Slueth

Post by PrinceAlarming »

Look how handsome Plum can be these days, no wonder he's still my favorite :wink:

snowy plum.jpg
snowy plum.jpg (98.43 KiB) Viewed 1729 times
plum.jpg
plum.jpg (15.82 KiB) Viewed 1729 times

BBP
Detective

Post by BBP »

Oh I hate how off the patterns look... if you can't make the pattern wrap properly on a character don't use a pattern.

waysway
Suspect

Post by waysway »

PrinceAlarming wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:00 am
I haven't read the book.

Would you explain more about that version of Mustard please?

Just curious.

PrinceAlarming
Slueth

Post by PrinceAlarming »

waysway wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:31 pm
PrinceAlarming wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:00 am
I haven't read the book.

Would you explain more about that version of Mustard please?

Just curious.
He was forced to leave military school after being caught in a liaison with another guy. His father was ashamed of him and shipped him off to Blackbrook Academy in Maine. He’s very sheltered from the real world and only knows the military life. Through out the book he’s constantly distracted by his attraction to Plum. Orchid had the hots for Green, but I guess Mustard only had eyes for Plum.

zhat
Suspect

Post by zhat »

PrinceAlarming wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:12 am He was forced to leave military school after being caught in a liaison with another guy. His father was ashamed of him and shipped him off to Blackbrook Academy in Maine. He’s very sheltered from the real world and only knows the military life. Through out the book he’s constantly distracted by his attraction to Plum. Orchid had the hots for Green, but I guess Mustard only had eyes for Plum.
Please, Hasbro, can we have an adult cartoon version of that Mustard's story?

PrinceAlarming
Slueth

Post by PrinceAlarming »

zhat wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:33 pm
PrinceAlarming wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:12 am He was forced to leave military school after being caught in a liaison with another guy. His father was ashamed of him and shipped him off to Blackbrook Academy in Maine. He’s very sheltered from the real world and only knows the military life. Through out the book he’s constantly distracted by his attraction to Plum. Orchid had the hots for Green, but I guess Mustard only had eyes for Plum.
Please, Hasbro, can we have an adult cartoon version of that Mustard's story?

We'll see what happens in the sequel.