The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Post Reply
User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11252
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums »

Do you still have any feelings for me?
Image

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17459
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

"You almost bit my wαnker off, but, hmm, maybe." He answers with a wink, "Be a good boy next time."

Image

Ask Tobias
-Have you been here before?
-Are you sure you don't share any murderous tendencies, like your family?

End conversation
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11252
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums »

I must ask, have you been here before?
Image

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17459
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

"I positively swear I have never been to this house, or this island ever, ever before!"

Image

Ask Tobias
-Are you sure you don't share any murderous tendencies, like your family?

End conversation
Image

ClueLover98
Slueth
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm
Location: In the Conservatory with the Candlestick

Post by ClueLover98 »

Ask Tobias "Are you sure you don't share any murderous tendencies, like your family?" and take the captain's cigarette.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17459
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

"I swear on my mother's grave, the only thing I have in common with these people is DNA. I really don't care that they're "family", they've never been in my life, until now, and as they are deranged killers, I have absolutely no loyalty to them. All I want to do it get the ***** away from this creepy town!"

"I see." You answer, "Believe me, I hear you on that."

You bend down and take the cigarette from the Captain's dead fingers.

Image


Say something else to Tobias (your choice)
End conversation (And what next?)
Image

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Posts: 3640
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum »

Take the keys
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17459
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

You take the keys from the drawer. There are three keys attached to a handle.

so now, you have the cigarette and keys (as well as other various trinkets in your inventory)

Image Image

Upstairs, you hear the shuffling of feet...someone coming towards the front stairs.

"Uh," Says Diane, "I think we ought to hurry."

Image

-Look at Captain Bill Gillian's body
-Say something to Tobias
-Say something to Dr. Dragon
-Take a knife
-Go down steps to the left
-Exit to hall
Image

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Posts: 3640
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum »

Go downstairs
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17459
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

The three of you shimmy down the basement stairs that leads to a spacious boat garage. Diane has already arranged for one of the boats to be loaded with some of the gold you saw earlier in the dining room. There doesn't seem to be much time to look around, but you wonder if anything in here would be of use to your present predicament. You also see the red car Kathy told you about you earlier, to be used for leaving eventually.

"We must go now!" Insists Diane Dragon.

Image

What now?

Say something to Dr. Dragon or Tobias
Examine car
Examine boats
Search boathouse
Go back upstairs
Image

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Posts: 3640
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum »

Open the car door.
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17459
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

You unlock the car door with the keys, and peer inside the dark vehicle.

Image

What shall we do?

Enter and turn on car
Honk horn
Look in review mirror
Open glove compartment
Search car
Step away
Image

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Posts: 3640
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum »

Turn on the light
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17459
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

The light is one of those lights that is activated by the car being turned on.

Image

What shall we do?

Enter and turn on car
Honk horn
Look in review mirror
Open glove compartment
Search car
Step away
Image

ClueLover98
Slueth
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm
Location: In the Conservatory with the Candlestick

Post by ClueLover98 »

Open glove compartment, and search car.

P.S. Did you mean rearview mirror?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17459
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

All my recent images are down, for some reason. I'm getting to the bottom of it.
Image

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17459
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

Hey guys, I would like to wrap this game up. I need to find a new imagehoster and re-upload some of these images. (Though it looks like they're working again)

There's nothing in the glove compartment, the car is relatively new, and unused.


For the finale, I need this decided:

Do you want to take the car, or take the boat with Dr. Dragon? (She is taking the boat, no matter, as she is transporting the gold)

Also:

Shall Tobias go with Dr. Dragon, and help her? Or do you want him to come with you?

I'll allow multiple replies, and tally the popular response.
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11252
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums »

Take Boat with Dragon.
Image

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17459
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

"Okay, Dr. Dragon, I'll go with you." You confirm.

"Good," Replies Diane, "I need the help. Both of you."

Tobias complies and gets into the boat with Diane.

"We must leave now, c'mon!"

From the kitchen, you hear the voice of Kathy calling...

"Oh darling, have you all not left yet? Grandpa's waiting you know!"

Upstairs, above the boathouse, you hear the creaking of wooden rafters; a sound of scuffling. There is a cry...and suddenly a gunshot blast!

KA-BLAM!

Then there is a sharp smash, the sound of a window breaking, as something glides past the three of you, falling, splashing into the water, sending a wave of water up onto the dock and boat, drenching you all.

"Oh my God!" Cries Diane.

Image

Presently, it looks to be a bloody figure of a man, that you deduce could only be Grandpa Willard Smith, but then you're not really quite sure. Afterall, isn't Willard the sick mastermind of not just the murders of tonight, but of a brutal massacre decades ago? And then, there is only Kathy and Jennifer in the house. If Kathy is calling from the kitchen, that only leaves Jennifer Harrington! She must have used Willard's own shotgun against him; but why? Weren't they both in league with each other?

You don't have much time to ponder. Kathy is still calling. She knows you must have not left yet, and it won't be long before Jennifer comes down too. Better hurry and make a choice.

Image


Get in boat and leave with Dragon and Tobias, now!
Beeline for car and escape on your own
Use gaff to reach for Williard Smith's body
Wait
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11252
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums »

Get in boat!!
Image

Post Reply