Moderators: Michael, Tum

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Fine how about we make it seriuos but still fun netherless next time :wink:

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

I don't know. Perhaps player creativity has started to dry up? I enjoyed the quirkiness of Lavendar, and a posessed Amber was tolerable, but I really can't go any further than what I've done with Miss. Emerald.
"But look what happened to the cook!"

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

well I dont contol Emerald its your job to make her to your correct taste!

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

Well, I think they can be improved by making a rule that you can't make someone else's character do something. Also, it got frustrating when a player would do something (unbelievable - which is irritating in itself) like stab another player. When one person has that much ability to affect the other players it makes it frustrating and difficult to build a story.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond »

Maybe you should take a break after finishing this game for a month or so. Then restart the game.
All you need is love!

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Michael wrote:Well, I think they can be improved by making a rule that you can't make someone else's character do something. Also, it got frustrating when a player would do something (unbelievable - which is irritating in itself) like stab another player. When one person has that much ability to affect the other players it makes it frustrating and difficult to build a story.
That to.
All you need is love!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Michael wrote:Well, I think they can be improved by making a rule that you can't make someone else's character do something. Also, it got frustrating when a player would do something (unbelievable - which is irritating in itself) like stab another player. When one person has that much ability to affect the other players it makes it frustrating and difficult to build a story.
Okay I will take that into consideration

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Really, that's all that has done anything for me this time. Really I believe it was just the recent post when I rammed a board into Burgundy's head a somehow missed the brain, but it' not supposed to be reality, there should be a certain campiness to it.

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

alwaysPeacock wrote:Really, that's all that has done anything for me this time. Really I believe it was just the recent post when I rammed a board into Burgundy's head a somehow missed the brain, but it' not supposed to be reality, there should be a certain campiness to it.
That to.
All you need is love!

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

I've resolved the board with the most random thing possible...well, at this hour anyway...

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 »

In the first two, people seemed to want to create a story, something that made sense, the past two have been a hodge-podge of sex and...well, really just sex, then someone dies. I admit I started that in the second game, and as PrinceAzure will tell you, I regretted it. Now it seems that's the only thing that people want to do on the RPG. No offense to those who participated in that, I too did that, but looking back it seems foolish and petty. The RPG really needs to back to its roots, solving a mystery. Like in the second one, where CMustard came up with the will thing, it was something to keep us motivated and something we could all make a story around. Then I had to go and ruin it with the whole Mr. Green thing. To everyone, I apologize. Also, it may be that people are creating their own characters. Perhaps it would be best if after this game, if there is a fifth, we returned to the originals to give people some guidelines. Those characters were already developed for the most part. I know you don't want to resurrect the dead, but I think its the best idea.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

Well said.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Niteshade007 wrote:In the first two, people seemed to want to create a story, something that made sense, the past two have been a hodge-podge of sex and...well, really just sex, then someone dies. I admit I started that in the second game, and as PrinceAzure will tell you, I regretted it. Now it seems that's the only thing that people want to do on the RPG. No offense to those who participated in that, I too did that, but looking back it seems foolish and petty. The RPG really needs to back to its roots, solving a mystery. Like in the second one, where CMustard came up with the will thing, it was something to keep us motivated and something we could all make a story around. Then I had to go and ruin it with the whole Mr. Green thing. To everyone, I apologize. Also, it may be that people are creating their own characters. Perhaps it would be best if after this game, if there is a fifth, we returned to the originals to give people some guidelines. Those characters were already developed for the most part. I know you don't want to resurrect the dead, but I think its the best idea.
Sex was good for the second season, it made for plenty of awkward moments, but now it really is...too much.

I second the idea to use original characters. Inventing characters is nice, but creativity has niticably dropped since number 2.

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 »

Well I'm glad you all agree. I hope that Cluedokid agrees with me as well. Perhaps each game could have six people playing. The First one could be the regular six suspects, the second one could be the Clue FX characters, and then the third could be Cluedo Super Sleuth's three characters, plus the three characters from Clue Master Detective, Sgt. Gray, Madame Rose, and Monsieur Brunette. Then it could start over. Just as a rule, though, you cannot play the same character again when the game starts over.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

No, I afraid Scarlet, Green, Mustard, Peacock, and Plum are dead, You can make up characters or use ones already created that are not dead yet( Sgt. Gay, Madam Chartreuse)

Sure we vcould go a lttle more less on the sex, but IM not banning it

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Niteshade007 wrote:Well I'm glad you all agree. I hope that Cluedokid agrees with me as well. Perhaps each game could have six people playing. The First one could be the regular six suspects, the second one could be the Clue FX characters, and then the third could be Cluedo Super Sleuth's three characters, plus the three characters from Clue Master Detective, Sgt. Gray, Madame Rose, and Monsieur Brunette. Then it could start over. Just as a rule, though, you cannot play the same character again when the game starts over.
I sorry I dont agree with you, I dont want to limit it down to a certain number, Plus I not bringing back the dead, sorry

I also want to give freedom for people to make their own or give a personaltiy to an already made character

But heres what Illl do:

Ill build a more deadly astmosphere and an intricate plot for game 5 if peple want one

Ill try and make it more serious and less sex, (the sex was only sposed to be a cute little gimack in the second game)

you could still have sex, but make it tasteful

Ill post a big intro to explain the confict and senario

But first we need to finish the game 4 so keep it up and have fun ;)

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 »

Well, I just think it would be better if you revive the dead. I know you don't want to, so I won't press the issue, as it is your game and I have no right to tell you what to do. I just don't know how much more original people can be.

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Agreed. I've noticed some characters just getting kind of stupid. (Meaning mine. Normal lady, posessed girl scout, fembot. They're becoming like tV shows: terribly forced).

Bringing back actual characters would be nice, but it would also be odd since they are dead.

Perhaps the fifth one can be the Clue(co) Jr. kids, since there are plenty of those to go around. They could...not really kill each other, but perhaps injure one another.

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Yeah. I think it's okay to give a character another chance. You do it every time you start a new game of Clue.

I liked my character of Dr.Olive. It was the first transgendred(or whatever) character. I like creating new characters though just because it's fun to create something of your own, then something already made.
All you need is love!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

It would ***** up the continuality

But Im pretty creative with character creating:

If anyone wants me to, I can give at the start of each new game, some sample characters compleate with bios in case anyone has a block on who to create)

Btw alwayspeacock I liked both your posessed girl scout and your fembot ideas! They were fun! Thats the point of this game is to hae fun! Not to make an award winner movie!! The ideas were cute and funny,