Our Administrator

Check here for all the latest...

Moderators: Michael, Tum

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

Not to mention, he give Clue a bad name
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 »

Wow, thank God he's gone! You all know that I am pretty easy going, and no one, NO ONE has ever gotten in a fight with me, mostly because you all have too much class, but he's on for a couple of days and makes a comment about one of my answers. I was so offended. Thank you Michael for getting rid of him.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

You know, it really is a shame. He seems intelligent. And with his Clue website and all, it seems he should have really fit in. I'm guessing he just has issues to work out in his personal life. I didn't want to have to ban him, but when he tells me that he's acting out intentionally, what choice did I have? It's not fair for him to try and ruin the experience for everybody. When he wants to come back and decides he can contribute in a positive manner, he's welcome.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

MrBoddy2003
Investigator

Poirot

Post by MrBoddy2003 »

He's What People Call A Troll
Frankly, Scarlett, I Think You're A Tramp!!!!

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond »

I've been gone all day due to traveling but it seems I have missed ALOT.

Poirot is gone. Already? What the *beep* happened?
All you need is love!

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

I must admit, he had up and down moments, but there was good in there, it just didn't come out as much as the snobbish attitude.

Truth be tolde: I've never read any of his Clue story. I generally don't read fan-fiction, but his just left a bad taste in my mouth afterwords. I do, however, enjoy the clue soap!

But, what must be done must be done. Perhaps he'll join us again someday under a different name, and perhaps with a different outlook on things.

Or not.
"But look what happened to the cook!"

poirot

Post by poirot »

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Oh dear God...

Welcome back...well...really just a guest, but whatever works.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

poirot wrote:I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Not so fast...
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

I have to say, Poirot, that you are making things extremly difficult for many people here. If you would just shut up for two minutes, your snobbish attiude might drop off, and you'd see what you've done.

we were known as a mostly peaceful (eh...) place for a very long time (eh...), but we were not without our share of strife ([edited out by moderator]). But, most of those have been resloved (one really) because everything was calmly explained and he didn't act like a complete Psycho-stalker-killer guy. Your post "I'M BACK!!!" could really creep people out, because (for all we know) you could have the mental capabilities to hack into servers and get all of our personal information and ruin us with spam emails and/or viruses. The :twisted: didn't really help matters, either.

All i'm saying is stay away for about...a month, to let things simmer down. then, when you've seen what you've done, explain to Michael why you acted as you did, and then (pretty much) BEG him to let you back. Now, if i were moderator, I'd think for a really long time beofre giving my final stance on letting you back, and then I'd still say no. So, hopefully Michael is a nicer person than I am.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

i dont get it, our forum used to be troll free :(

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Things have definately changed since I joined (which really hasn't even been a year yet). It's sickenign at times, but with touches of good.

I hope we don't get filled with internet trolls. I hate calling people that, but it's fitting here.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

I hope Im not one of them, Well I noticed that your RPG has died in the mean time, thats sad, then again I never joined. ell I hope things stay friendly in my RPG!

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Cluedokid25 wrote:I hope Im not one of them, Well I noticed that your RPG has died in the mean time, thats sad, then again I never joined. ell I hope things stay friendly in my RPG!
It didn't die, it just never got a proper start. None of the cast was ever on at the right times for it to work (and most of the gameplay happens in PM's). I've asked Michael to lock it, so hopefully that will allow me some time to plan it out a bit better (and think of a better way to cast it).

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

alwaysPeacock wrote:
Cluedokid25 wrote:I hope Im not one of them, Well I noticed that your RPG has died in the mean time, thats sad, then again I never joined. ell I hope things stay friendly in my RPG!
It didn't die, it just never got a proper start. None of the cast was ever on at the right times for it to work (and most of the gameplay happens in PM's). I've asked Michael to lock it, so hopefully that will allow me some time to plan it out a bit better (and think of a better way to cast it).
I usually take a topics locking as it's death or in this case near death experience.

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Hmm...I suppose. I'd prefer to think that I committed RPG suicide towards my own RPG.

Next summer will probably be a better time for it. It's too late into this one to revive, and I have no social time during school. (b/c of himework and shows).

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

will u still post in my RPG?

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

I am. i enjoy yours, though the previous season and this one seem to lack what the first two had.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Yes I was going to ask....What was the magic the first two contained?

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond »

Maybe people were more serious about it?
All you need is love!