Which one do you like the best?

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

A Touch of Murder
Snoop

Which one do you like the best?

Post by A Touch of Murder »

Not sure if any of you are fans of Dynasty, Joan Collins, the 1980's, or fashion... but I wanted to create a poll to see which gowns people like the best. I own two, and Im just curious as to which are more liked than others. Vote for which gown you like best! Thanks.

(There were too many options to make an actual poll on here, but please pick your favorite anyway!)

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

No. 7.

It's not too showy or in your face like most of the others.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

If I have to pick, I'd say 15, but only if you rip off the stupid shoulder things.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 »

14 has a Marilyn Monroe "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend" look, but honestly they are all pretty...awful. The 80s were a fun time for fashion, but it doesn't look like these things have held up well. That being said, I don't think things that would be considered particularly fashionable today will stand the test of time either. Give me some of the classic, Edith Head looks from the 50s and 60s. Audrey Hepburn's little black dress from Breakfast at Tiffany's. The gorgeous black and white dress Grace Kelly wears in her first scene in Rear Window. Even Elizabeth Taylor made a slip seem elegant. Not saying the 80s were a horrible time for fashion and that there weren't some beautiful gowns, but these are a bit over the top for me.

A Touch of Murder
Snoop

They were made over the top for Joan's character on Dynasty. These are meant to be costumey, and over the top, even back then.

A Touch of Murder
Snoop

Thank you for those who replied!

Im surprised that with as many homosexuals that are on this forum, that this topic didnt get more responses! Oh well...

Kristev
Crime Writer

Post by Kristev »

My favorites are 11 and 16.