I sometimes wonder if I'm going stark-staring-mad - but here we are then; a pastel drawing. Probably the result of a cross between boredom, a pinch of madness, and a state of over-abundant TTT. This is South African model Nadia van der Merwe, the cover girl for the May 2007 issue of the PC Format magazine. She said on her blog that she was honoured to be on the cover of such a well known publication. Anyway I composed a transcription of it, and this was the result:
A few annotations:
- 1. The letters 'PCF ' were the actual colours of the logo in that issue; I just put it there for fun.
2. That gold smudge across her head was meant to be a jewelled headband - but I made a bit of a mess when I coloured it. However...
3. The light streak down the right side of her hair refers to same place of the lighting in the actual photoshoot.
4. It's a little smudged on a few edges, but it looks better in a few places.
5. The paper's a little grey since, if I put it in the scanner as normal, it'd be too bright to look proper.
Also, if this is too racy for TAOM, feel free to lock or delete... I'm not sure if it is, but it's not my call.