Happy Town

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Happy Town

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

It may be pointless for me to start this thread now, seeing as this show's already been cancelled, but...

Has anyone seen this show? It's decidedly got a Harper's Island feel, there are many similarities, but as the episodes go on, those similarities fade and this show takes on a different approach.

Here's the link if anyone cares to check it out. There's already 3 episodes on.

http://abc.go.com/watch/happy-town/252264
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

Do you have anything for Sleuth 101?

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

:roll:

Black, this is the thread for Happy Town, and discussion regarding the show itself. Sleuth 101 is a completely different show in a completely different country. I can't help you there.
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

PrinceAzure33 wrote::roll:

Black, this is the thread for Happy Town, and discussion regarding the show itself. Sleuth 101 is a completely different show in a completely different country. I can't help you there.

True, but isn't it on ABC?

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Black wrote:
PrinceAzure33 wrote::roll:

True, but isn't it on ABC?
ABC = American Broadcasting Company, in case you missed PrinceAzure33's mention of the "completely different country."

As for Happy Town: I haven't watched the show, but I really liked the promos I saw for it. I just haven't had much time for TV these days. I almost don't want to watch the online episodes. I'll probably like it a lot, and then be sad because it's been canceled.

...I'll start watching online, tonight. :)
"But look what happened to the cook!"

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

Well, despite the fact it's cancelled, I read that the writers had everything wrapped up by the last episode in case they got cancelled, so it's just in miniseries mode right now like Harper's Island.