So...

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

Cluedokid, I admit I'm guilty of being a lurker. I usually just come on to check out the new postings, and to post in any games I'm participcating. I'm also loyally following your Harper's Island Sims, you're doing an excellent job so far.

I'm making a resolution now to be more active and try to post more interesting/exciting stuff.

As for your projects, that's very cool, especially the Grand Staircase mural. I'm sure I speak for everyone else, when I say I'd love to see pictures once it's completed.

Black, I'm sorry you're going through a rough patch now. I'd be lying if I said I never felt that way before, but the great thing about life is it's always changing. There's the high points, and there's the low points. You just gotta keep on truckin'.
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

fendue
Biometrics Examiner

Post by fendue »

I don't know if I'm exactly depressed, but I do hate myself and think that I should die, so I don't know. But seriously, why bother living? I can think of some things like getting married, raising children, etc, but I'm so ugly nobody will ever get married to me. :(

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 »

fendue wrote:I don't know if I'm exactly depressed, but I do hate myself and think that I should die, so I don't know. But seriously, why bother living? I can think of some things like getting married, raising children, etc, but I'm so ugly nobody will ever get married to me. :(
Dude, seriously don't think like that!

fendue
Biometrics Examiner

Post by fendue »

I don't want to die, and I'm not considering it, I just think everybody would be better off if I was dead. Well, most people.

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 »

That's nonsense. I hope you'll be ok.

fendue
Biometrics Examiner

Post by fendue »

Thanks.

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum »

I've been spending a fair bit churning out sketches of people. Tonight I've finally got it right - but I don't know where to put it...
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

WarnerPlum wrote:I've been spending a fair bit churning out sketches of people. Tonight I've finally got it right - but I don't know where to put it...
Why not show us?

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum »

Well - can I trust you not to laugh if first I explain it a bit?
~ Blackmail!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

Of course. We are all mature teenagers / adults.

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Post by WarnerPlum »

Okay then. It is in fact a sketch of one of them PC Format magazine cover models. Now I don't know what everyone thinks of that, but I did it and it turned out better than I thought. Should I go on?
~ Blackmail!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Thanks PA33. I'm pleased to know my efforts aren't going unappreciated. Also, I will take much in the way of photos for you all to see once completed.

feudue, it's quite distressing to hear you say that. However, you could only possibly look ugly if your having ugly thoughts. As to why you should bother living, well I'm sure there's an answer, but I think you'll need to stay alive to find out, buddy.

Oh and I'll have you know that I've NEVER had a girlfriend, EVER. Let alone worry about marriage. Ha!
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

Looks aren't everything, fendue. True beaty is on the inside. I for one have an awful acne problem (which is slowly going away). I have had suicidal thoughts before. I find it helps to just talk them out with someone you can trust.

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak »

Exactly. I hope you'll be okay, fendue.

If I had a word of advice, it's never tell yourself that you're ugly. My brother calls me ugly all the time, so I started believing it. Well, my mom has all these women's magazines around the house, so one day when I was thumbing through one, the article stressed complimenting yourself for a mood boost.

While I'm not super model material, telling myself that I'm handsome or smart or whatever has actually done wonders for my confidence.
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Post by WarnerPlum »

Yes, I agree. Looks aren't everything; I myself had a bad facial problem, and only last year was I on the brink of killing myself. But don't worry - like PeachFreak says, complimenting yourself should help.

Anyway, should I carry on with my art showing?
~ Blackmail!

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Post by WarnerPlum »

Well shall I put it up anyway and see what happens? Only I'm not sure if the idea has been referred to before..
~ Blackmail!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Show it to us WarnerPlum.

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Post by WarnerPlum »

Okay then! Just give me a bit while I sort it out..
~ Blackmail!

tyob123
Gumshoe

Post by tyob123 »

I just finished to kill mockingbird now on with infected!
Flames on the side of my face!