The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery.

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Post Reply
User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11244
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums »

Quick! Exit west to cemetery...
Image

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17447
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

Your heart pounding wildly, you swivel around and head for the steps that lead above ground...

..suddenly..


KA-BLAM!


SPLATTT!


Image



"JESUS HAROLD CHRIIISSST!"



You fall to the floor in terrorized agony.

Image


Cry for help

Use paper in the inventory to stop blood loss

Crawl away

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11244
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums »

Use paper in the inventory to stop blood loss
Image

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17447
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

You use the suicide note, the love letter, and the invitation to soak up the blood. All three immediately are engulfed in dark ruby fluid.

"Arrggghhh!" You cry, "Jesus, Jesus, JESUS!!"

Image


Crawl away

Cry for help

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11244
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums »

Crawl away
Image

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17447
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

You crawl away to a dark corner of the chamber...

...and accept sweet death.

Image

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17447
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

Let's try that again...

------------------------------------------------------


You use the suicide note, the love letter, and the invitation to soak up the blood. All three immediately are engulfed in dark ruby fluid.

"Arrggghhh!" You cry, "Jesus, Jesus, JESUS!!"

Image


Crawl away

Cry for help

ProfesorSvestka
Slueth
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: Billiard Room

Post by ProfesorSvestka »

Cry for help and hope like heII someone is still alive to hear you.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17447
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

"Arllllgghh! HELP" You cry in strangled moans, "S-somebody help me! Please!"


You cling tightly to your Bible as you watch a pair of feet slowly shuffle past you up the stairs. Weakly, you begin to close your eyes as you see a face float above you, reaching out...


...you think it's Tobias, but your eyes are dull and out of focus.

Image


Then it all goes black.

TO BE CONTINUED...

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Posts: 3640
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum »

Well. That was unexpected!
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6372
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black »

Image

Spoiler:

A bit like Booth.

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11244
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums »

Very suspenseful!
Image

User avatar
Adam106
Hatchet Man
Posts: 5759
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Adam106 »

So...whatever happened to this?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17447
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

I put a "To Be Continued..." in effort to continue the story in the general store where everyone alive is hiding out, but in reality, I wanted to move onto different projects.
Image

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11244
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums »

It will pick up again, won't it?
Image

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17447
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

You re-spawn in some God-forsaken room that looks as though it it hasn't be been looked upon in 63 years. Amazingly, the lights still work....tough brand.

It appears to be some ransacked general store. Empty shelves sulk to the sides, barren of merchandise. At the back, their is an old Pepsi-Cola cooler of yesteryear that probably hasn't been used since as well.

However, all of your surroundings pale in comparison to the throbbing pain in your leg. You aren't even sure if you can walk again without an aid. Your a cripple!

"How does your leg feel?" Asks a familiar voice.

It's Tobias who speaks.

"All things considering, I'm sure wrapping your crust-stained apron around the wound did the trick," You reply.

"Hey!" Shouts Prof. Kawalchuck, "You should be grateful we saved your bum-bum! If it weren't for smart people like us, you'd be dead!"

He grabs his crotch.

"I'm getting a booty call. Hey Rosie, wanna repopulate?"

"Not on your life!" Rosemary retorts.

The Captain remains silent. He has been completely stupefied by the carnage he seen over the night. Meanwhile, Mr. Winters looks a like an nervous wreck.

"Everyone out there is dead!" He cries, tightening his pastel mint tie, "DEAD! How did I ever get stuck in this mess?"

"I agree" Captain Bill replies, patting his belly "I need a good sandwich right now...that is if I could eat after seeing the hell that has happened tonight."

"Wait!" You shout, "Where's Fayas, Mrs. Harrington and uh...Kathy?"

"Forget them!" Sergei snaps.

"Fayas...." Tobias thinks, "I think he said he was going to try and break for it. Mrs. Harrington? Back at the house. For all I know, she's been a wreck since her husband got whacked. As for Kathy? Does she even realize what's going on? She seems wander without a bloody care!"

"She's passe now, 'nuff said." Prof. Kawalchuck insists.

Image


-Search general store

-Talk to Tobias, Rosemary, Capt. Gillian, Prof. Kawalchuck and Mr. Winters

-Examine Pepsi-Cola machine

-Exit rear door

-Leave through front
Image

Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6372
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black »

Did any of you guys see anyone else?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17447
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

"No," Rosemary insists, "It's just us."

"It's probably only us too," Sergei adds, "Anybody who is out there still is probably DEAD!"

Image


-Search general store

-Talk to Tobias, Rosemary, Capt. Gillian, Prof. Kawalchuck and Mr. Winters

-Examine Pepsi-Cola machine

-Exit rear door

-Leave through front
Image

User avatar
Adam106
Hatchet Man
Posts: 5759
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:34 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Adam106 »

Examine Pepsi-Cola machine.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17447
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

Inside the machine is a little love present for you.

The body of Fayas, the engineer!

Image

He appears to be bound and tied with heavy-duty dental floss to the point of his blood vessel bursting; bloody lines outlining the merciless tautness the killer used on him. The same brand of floss in your possession perhaps? Checking, you can see that the floss case is empty. The killer must have taken it off you while you passed out from the gunshot wound.

Near his head is a long bar with a gold end, and there is a note attached. It would imply that this was used to knock Fayas out so that he could be killed. There is also something wooden that he is bound to.

Everyone is looking at you, and at Fayas inside the machine. What do you want to do?

-Touch Fayas
- Examine bar
-Read note
-Examine wooden mount.
-Say something to the others, anything.
-Step away from Fayas and close the machine.
Last edited by CluedoKid on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Post Reply