Greetings

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

kova
Detective

Post by kova »

Just a quick statement. It's easy to have two accounts and be logged on at the same time. One is logged in on one type of browser and another on another. You could be logged on in as many browsers as you have.

I'm not suggesting anything. Just a statement.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

kova wrote:I'm not suggesting anything.
:wink:

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

I never really minded Brian's games... but now reading that and thinking how he must have been sitting there typing about how creepy it must be to impersonate a woman and how no man but a lunatic would create numerous accounts all the while he was actually doing it is kind of disturbing.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

Michael wrote: it is kind of disturbing.
Kind of? :shock:

Jane Poirot
Femme Fatale

Post by Jane Poirot »

There was another clue pointing to Dr. Proveditchu as Brian: Brian claimed to love Nancy Drew games, right? Well, in one ND game, Danger on Deception Island, there is a character whom Nancy can call named Dr. Proveditchu.
Anyone who thinks Canadians are meek and mild-mannered has obviously never seen us during Question Period!

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 »

Yet you all didn't think it was Brian...
cacums wrote:I don't think so.
CluedoKid wrote:Innocent until proven guilty.

Until then, welcome Dr Proveditchu.
cacums wrote:Yes but fortunately Niteshade will make this a learning experience. I sure he won't be so embarrass that he'll come back as another user and start it up brand new....
Jane Poirot wrote:I myself think this is getting ridiculous. We can't assume all new members are Brian in disguise, right? If we did that, we'd never be able to warm up to new users. So I'm going with Cluedokid; innocent until proven guilty.
Adam106 wrote: Well, as far as I know, a user on here named 'Brian' once created another account and pretended to be a different person known as 'Joanna' or something. He's aslo got a reputation of being a big liar. I'm guessing they think your just another one of Brian's lies. However, I don't.
How any of you could be fooled by him is beyond me. And to be fair, I haven't accused EVERYONE of being Brian. Not everyone, not anyone, just Dr. Pro-whatever. It was so painfully obvious.

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy »

And you guys don't stop for a second and realize that he is reading these comments and relishing the fact that you are still talking about him...he's not going to stop until everyone just ignores him.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Depboy, why must you barge in here and spoil the fun?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Niteshade007 wrote:Yet you all didn't think it was Brian...
cacums wrote:I don't think so.
CluedoKid wrote:Innocent until proven guilty.

Until then, welcome Dr Proveditchu.
cacums wrote:Yes but fortunately Niteshade will make this a learning experience. I sure he won't be so embarrass that he'll come back as another user and start it up brand new....
Jane Poirot wrote:I myself think this is getting ridiculous. We can't assume all new members are Brian in disguise, right? If we did that, we'd never be able to warm up to new users. So I'm going with Cluedokid; innocent until proven guilty.
Adam106 wrote: Well, as far as I know, a user on here named 'Brian' once created another account and pretended to be a different person known as 'Joanna' or something. He's aslo got a reputation of being a big liar. I'm guessing they think your just another one of Brian's lies. However, I don't.
How any of you could be fooled by him is beyond me. And to be fair, I haven't accused EVERYONE of being Brian. Not everyone, not anyone, just Dr. Pro-whatever. It was so painfully obvious.

In all fairness, while I would have suspected right away from the username, I wanted to see the posts he made first so that I could really collect evidence to put forth against him. I mean, c'mon Nightshade, besides a strange name, the equally strange 1st post and the close proximity to him signing up, we really didn't have anything on him. I was sort of waiting for him to slip up.

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 »

I know, I can be so gullible at times. I must have a really poor judge of character. Oh well, Dr. Provedicthu has been found out. It was him with the Revolver in the Ballroom!

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy »

CluedoKid wrote:Depboy, why must you barge in here and spoil the fun?
Please forgive me for barging in and ruining your party. I can remember a time when threads and comments like the rash of ones that have been spewed around here lately would have sucked me in and gotten my dander up. Maybe I've matured (about time I know!) to the point where arguing and insulting people on an internet message board just doesn't seem important and/or fun anymore or maybe I could just care less.

Continue...

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

Well, I still enjoy a bit of snarkiness... especially when it comes to Brian.

And just to back Cluedokid up, Dr. P joined the forums on October 30th and by November 2nd, CK and I were already PM discussing the fact that we suspected he was Brian...

I agree, though, with giving everyone the benefit of the doubt first. Brian always screws up eventually and will make it painfully obvious.

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

Jane Poirot wrote:There was another clue pointing to Dr. Proveditchu as Brian: Brian claimed to love Nancy Drew games, right? Well, in one ND game, Danger on Deception Island, there is a character whom Nancy can call named Dr. Proveditchu.
Nice catch! Are you a Super PI as well?? I had been wondering where the name came from. I tried googling it, but didn't come up with anything.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

roflmao

Jane Poirot
Femme Fatale

Post by Jane Poirot »

Michael wrote:
Jane Poirot wrote: There was another clue pointing to Dr. Proveditchu as Brian: Brian claimed to love Nancy Drew games, right? Well, in one ND game, Danger on Deception Island, there is a character whom Nancy can call named Dr. Proveditchu.
Nice catch! Are you a Super PI as well?? I had been wondering where the name came from. I tried googling it, but didn't come up with anything.
Well, if playing Nancy Drew games makes me a Super PI...
Anyone who thinks Canadians are meek and mild-mannered has obviously never seen us during Question Period!

Brian
Hawkshaw

Post by Brian »

Well spotted, Jane Poirot!
Clue