The Cult of the Manor of Dr. Montgomery IV

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

The Cult of the Manor of Dr. Montgomery IV

Post by CluedoKid »

So, I was musing about this idea with cacums for a bit, about the prospective third instalment to the Dr. Montgomery series. I won't be starting it right away, but will share some details of the premise:

Several years since the modern events of Moonpoint, a cult has taken up the mantle of B.I.G. to continue its legacy - a secret magic show is held at an underground club, with the ominous pretence to revive the spirit of Dr. Montgomery IV. Supernatural events, an inventing of a terrifying machine powered by the Great Beyond; the life-force that has the power to bring the dead back to life. Could things backfire?

SUPPORT - Follow my progress of my expanded Clue edition -
www.patreon.com/gothicgreenhouse

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Re: The Cult of the Manor of Dr. Montgomery IV

Post by WarnerPlum »

Hopefully this one won't also take ten years to finish.
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 »

things wont backfire im sure itll be fine : )

My one question is, are you sure you want to do a third Monty installment? I'm not insulting Monty here, don't worry. All I'm saying is, another original premise from you would also be fascinating to see. The history and continuation of your original stories, or the risk and excitement of something new... well, I'd be perfectly thrilled either way :3
ImageImageImageImage

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Zoo977 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:30 pm things wont backfire im sure itll be fine : )

My one question is, are you sure you want to do a third Monty installment?

Heh, actually, the only area of doubt is my bf abhors violent content and is aware of my sadistic imagination, and Monty III may be the goriest yet. Not that I need permission to fulfill my ideas, I do tread with caution on this one. ;)
SUPPORT - Follow my progress of my expanded Clue edition -
www.patreon.com/gothicgreenhouse