No
No votes

Total votes: 1

ZachBlack000
Junior Detective

What are your most funniest fetishes?

Post by ZachBlack000 »

Please type your responses below!
Last edited by ZachBlack000 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Re: What are your most funniest fetishes?

Post by Jonathan Green »

As a former DeviantArt user, I seen my fair share of fetish art.

Some highlights include:
Pregnancy
Diaper
Wedgies
Inflation
Bimbo

ZachBlack000
Junior Detective

Post by ZachBlack000 »

Some of those, I get! :lol:

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

Is this, like, our own personal fetishes? :twisted: :lol:

There are many funny and/or unusual ones that can be found on the internet...

ZachBlack000
Junior Detective

Post by ZachBlack000 »

Just any, I know we all have some weird opinions, so that's why I created this topic! :lol:

MajorHoy
Slueth

Post by MajorHoy »

I do hope people are keeping in mind that this site does allow people who are not adults to participate.

SirOakwood
Spy

Post by SirOakwood »

I echo Major Hoy, this topic seems a little beyond the pale imo.

MrBoddy2003
Junior Detective

Post by MrBoddy2003 »

I'm A Pretty Sick Freak Myself, But Even I Wouldn't Have Posted THIS
Frankly, Scarlett, I Think You're A Tramp!!!!

MrBoddy2003
Junior Detective

Post by MrBoddy2003 »

MajorHoy wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:45 am I do hope people are keeping in mind that this site does allow people who are not adults to participate.
Looking At Zach's Profile, He Isn't An Adult Either, Though That Could Be Wrong
Frankly, Scarlett, I Think You're A Tramp!!!!

ZachBlack000
Junior Detective

Post by ZachBlack000 »

Look everyone, I thought you guys would enjoy typing down your funny answers, in hope for some laughs, but if this topic makes you and/or others feel uncomfortable, please report this topic or tell others to help you delete this forum, because I realize now that this has gone completely out of hand, and I want it to end, so please do what you want to do with this topic.

I will let you delete or report this forum!
I will not be upset at all, if you do so!

BBP
Senior Detective

Post by BBP »

I just made a post in the Clue forum related to this - it contains helpful guidelines to posting here I hope.

When you signed up you accepted the PHPBB2 rules which state: (I bold the relevant sections):
By accessing “TheArtofMurder.com” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “TheArtofMurder.com”, “https://theartofmurder.com/forums”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “TheArtofMurder.com”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “TheArtofMurder.com” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “TheArtofMurder.com” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “TheArtofMurder.com” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “TheArtofMurder.com” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

Since I'm the only one currently hovering around with any form of mod powers I feel I need to respond to this - however, Michael only made me a mod just so that I could help keep the spam at bay, which was running out of hand by then. Michael asked me not to perform any moderating actions - I'm not sure if he ever realized that in an uncontrolled environment (where anyone can sign up) there is always an issue with new members understanding what is permitted and what isn't, since we expect everybody to play nice and this in general goes well. That's why I wrote up some guidelines that should help for this kind of issues. I will lock this topic - it'll sink to the bottom anyway and there is no content that could cost the site its hosting so far. Should Michael feel the need to remove it, that's up to him.