Cartoons/shows we watch as kids

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Cartoons/shows we watch as kids

Post by Jonathan Green »

This is a forum about cartoon/shows we watched as kids.

I was born in 2003 yet only remember things as far as I was six years old. But I still remember a lot.

I watch mostly cartoons, from Nickelodeon, Disney Channel (Playhouse Disney/Disney Junior, Toon Disney/Disney XD/ etc.), Cartoon Network/Boomerang, Qubo, and many more.

What are some of the cartoons you watch as a kid?

coinilius
Detective

Re: Cartoons/shows we watch as kids

Post by coinilius »

I was born 1981 so some of the cartoons I watched as a kid (and still watch) include:

He-Man/She-Ra
Transformers
G.I.Joe
Robotech
Thundercats
Voltron
TMNT
The Real Ghostbusters
Filmation's Ghostbusters
Bravestarr

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

I was more of a “Animation” type of kid. I mainly watched cartoons and scarcely any sitcoms from Disney and Nick.
I watched them (iCarly, Hanna Montana, you get the drift).

ZachBlack000
Junior Detective

Post by ZachBlack000 »

Jonathan Green wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:10 pm This is a forum about cartoon/shows we watched as kids.
I was born in 2003 yet only remember things as far as I was six years old. But I still remember a lot.
I watch mostly cartoons, from Nickelodeon, Disney Channel (Playhouse Disney/Disney Junior, Toon Disney/Disney XD/ etc.), Cartoon Network/Boomerang, Qubo, and many more.
What are some of the cartoons you watch as a kid?
I'm in the same boat as you are, since I was born in 2004, so I'm basically just one year later.

ZachBlack000
Junior Detective

Post by ZachBlack000 »

newtopblog wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:29 pm I really like what Nigel said to Angelia in the film.
When your personal life is gone, remember to notify me, it means you are going to be promoted.
I very much agree with this sentence, life and work, we choose to work because of life, and work makes us neglect life.
When you want to get promoted, you have to sacrifice more of your private time to work.
Choice is a very interesting thing, and when you make a choice, it also means that you will lose something very pity.
voip phone
A very interesting website
What film are you talking about?

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

ZachBlack000 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:13 am
newtopblog wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:29 pm I really like what Nigel said to Angelia in the film.
When your personal life is gone, remember to notify me, it means you are going to be promoted.
I very much agree with this sentence, life and work, we choose to work because of life, and work makes us neglect life.
When you want to get promoted, you have to sacrifice more of your private time to work.
Choice is a very interesting thing, and when you make a choice, it also means that you will lose something very pity.
voip phone
It's a spam bot, ignore it.

ZachBlack000
Junior Detective

Post by ZachBlack000 »

Jonathan Green wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:57 am
ZachBlack000 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:13 am
voip phone
It's a spam bot, ignore it.
Oh sorry, my bad.