Final Destination

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Im only a mortician! Wait nooooooooO! dont go into the storm!!! Somebody go get him!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

JOCK JACKS OFF HIS LIFE!!!

Driven mad, George Holloway angerly runs into storm. Fontaine runs after him......"Wait ol bloke! Youll drown out there!!" "***** you you ***** brit! My sister is dead cuse off you!" "if anybody was at fault for your sistas death it was that rotty little youngin that had that rubber serpent!!" The rain was kicking up so hard that Holloways hair gel began to dribble down his face....Suddenly...

CRASH!!

A Jolt of lightning lights up the stormy sky. It strikes the base of a telephone pole which then begins to snap only to be restrained by the wires "ARRRRRRRGGGGGGG!!!! My eyes!! It stings DUUUUHHHHH!!!" All the hair gel dribbled into Holloways eyes, blinded , he trips over and into a puddle...

CRACK!

the pole wires snap and the entire polls topples like a temple pillar and into Holloways stumach, causing him to barf up his guts.....

one of the wires whiplashes towards Fontaine eletricuting him unconsious.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Unimportant note:

ahh Im freaked out now, as I was writting this I saw lightening flashes outside my window

*slap**slap**slap* Thank god your all right mr. Fontaine, luckly it wasnt your time, well your safe and dry in the hotel.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

PURPLE CHEATS DEATH AGAIN!!!!

Apoun looking at his picture Dictionary noticed he was reading one book about cars, he saw an old lady also taking out a book, and a man with a radio above his head.

Thats when the most annoying frat music came on! the lightning was screwing around with sound signals!! Dictionary couldnt stand the horrible music. But then it hit him! If he took the fire escape he would get run over by some out of control senior citizen.

he did the smart way and left using the door to the corridor. Promply he heard a loud bang....

He walked around and saw totaled car smashed against the fire escape door. Apprently Mrs. Eleanor Gerturdy had a heart attack and died at the wheel. The car now out of control speed toward the building.....

Good job for now Purple, you may of cheated death now but he will see you on the second round....

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

WooHoo! Of course, now I'm stuck outside my room. Oh well... maybe I should go have a drink to calm my nerves. I think there's a quiet pub 'round the corner.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

oh dear oh dear! Dictionary do you think you can keep intreving for the rest of your life? Your still not safe, you are mearly bumped back down on the bottom of deaths list, after he has taken a swing at the next two.

P.S. If you look on the front page, Ive updated to the Status' of each character

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

There are plenty of people in line ahead of me. I've got a while to live care-free. but you're right. Maybe I should head to the library to study up on ways to defeat Death permanently.
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

thetrixrabbit
Spy

Post by thetrixrabbit »

"Mr. Purple! Wow! You are one lucky bloke!!" 8)

"Too bad for ol' George, though. :( He was almost my brother-in-law, you know."

"Well, when death comes, I will be ready!! Like Mr. Purple, I'll still be standing after all this. I wonder if death can be bribed???"

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

You think he can just be bribed? The only thing on deaths mind is 3 down 3 to go.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Im afraind my attentions have come to you Sunshine................

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond »

Oh dear. Well, I'm ready for any challenge. Death does not scare me.
All you need is love!

thetrixrabbit
Spy

Post by thetrixrabbit »

Sitting on pins and needles.

:shock:

YOWCH!!!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Oh dear are you okay?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Oh Sunshine what does your picture mean?

thetrixrabbit
Spy

Post by thetrixrabbit »

I'm thinking she shouldn't inhale!!! :lol:

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Please excuse me for a sec, I must go examine the 3 previous corpses or Ill lose my job.....

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond »

Oh dear...
All you need is love!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

HIPPIE SAVED BY NERD!!

With only 3 left, tensions were running high, Sunshine decided to meditiate in the kitchen. She put on some nature music, and lit some incence and began her meditation......

meanwhile, after Dictionary got back from the pub, he was alerted by the bird tweets from the radio, he remebered Sunshines picture clearly, there were birds in it! He raced into the kitchen and saw Sunshine in deep thought, then he noticed the a nail in the shelf holding the radio began to wobble. The incence was in the shelf below it. He turned and looked into the meat room which was wide open. He saw a sink, some meat on the ground and a meat hook. Then it hit him, he knew what was going to happen.....

The shelf will break and the radio will knock the incence into her hair. He hair will then go up in flames, she will race to the sink in the meat room. She will slip on the meat on the ground and she would land her head on the hook killing her while she went up in flames.........

He rapidly commanded Sunshine to get out of her spot and she did, at the same time the shelf broke and the radio fell kocking the incence onto her pillow. It went up in flames.......

Good job another death intreveined..........

thetrixrabbit
Spy

Post by thetrixrabbit »

"Woo-Hoo!!!! 2 survivors!! Take THAT, Death!!!!" :lol:

"Uh-oh. I think I'm next!" :shock: "Dash it all!"

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

yes you are, thats not good.

btw for next round, it will be harder for the remaining cuse you wont get picture clues..