When I was a kid, back around 2005/6 - There was a CBBC show called Suspect and it was a kid's Game Show. A crime has been committed at a luxury Scottish hotel, Kilcrammond House Hotel and it's up to the team of detectives to try and solve the crime with the help of the Hotel Manager, Simon Grant - it's been years since I last saw it but the episodes are now on YouTube - how many can you solve?
As this is a kid's show, there aren't any murders or crimes of violence - mostly thefts, sabotage, and forgery
Episodes in Alphabetical, not Release - summaries are my own
1. BIG BROTHER - An inventor created a device that can track missing pets but can you track down the invention's theif? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5ZoMd9ZDVY
2. DESIGNER DISASTER - A fashion shoot is to take place at the hotel but someone destroyed the new collection https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bSp1Y9czhA
3. FUNNY MONEY - During a lunch service at the hotel, someone has been distributed forged banknotes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-hV_GsCyU
4. GAME ON - The preview of a brand new video game is being showcased at the hotel but with the game is stolen, it could spell GAME OVER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5ayytiJO00
5. HANGING BY A THREAD - A professional rock climber discovered that his climbing rope has been cut, but who would want to see him fall? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDi5mpFtuaA
6. LAST WISH - A flower show is being held at the hotel & the prized flower of last year's winner is being entered as his dying wish but someone soiled his last wish? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsV_Nb5tpw4
7. LEAKED PLOT - While a famous children's novelist is staying at the hotel, someone leaked the ending of their latest novel to the newspapers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndNmVUoULuE
8. LUCKY LOT - When a homeless man won the Lucky Lot, he thought he was the luckiest man alive but he was unlucky to have his winnings stolen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yMNXlpZ9zY
9. MISSING MASTERPIECE - An auction is about to take place at the hotel but a thief has made a bid to steal a prized painting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWLbvU5z6Rw
10. MISSING NECKLACE - A woman and her aunt have a bitter rivalry about who should inherit a necklace but how far would someone go to get their hands on the piece of jewellry? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kU2QNLWq40
11. SABOTAGED SERUM - A scientist has the worst day of his life, not only is his lab destroyed but the last vial containing a cure for Malaria and his chances of being rich go down the drain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvxvb6fvsXg
12. SILVER SHOES - After recovering from an injury, a champion runner is about to compete in a big race but someone has stolen his lucky pair of running shoes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oafu9VF0FZc
13. STAR'S GUITAR - Who instrumented the theft of a rockstar's guitar and is now holding it for ransom? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMO94p4VfPg
14. SUSPECT STEAK - A bout of food poisoning is going around the hotel during dinner service, was this an accident or something more sinister? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHyvgcQ8y14
15. THREATENED SCIENTIST - A scientist is planning to expose the company he works for but someone is threatening him to keep quiet - can you expose the person who threw the rock through the conservatory window? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrSSfHIK3AM
All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 303
- Joined: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:05 pm
- Location: In The Study, With The Wrench
Thanks for showing us this game-show, I never knew that it actually existed until now.
Favorite Movie-Quote: "They all did it. But if you wanna know who killed Mr. Boddy, I did. In the hall, with the revolver." - Mr. Green, from Clue, played by Michael McKean.