Clue DVD Board Game - Clips

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Elrond
Slueth

Re: Clue DVD Board Game - Clips

Post by Elrond »

Well, I'm not very good at this video editing/uploading thing, but this video contains the footage of the Dining Room from Christmas at the Mansion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoEQSOm ... e=youtu.be

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

OMG THANK YOU!!!

Elrond
Slueth

Post by Elrond »

You’re welcome!!! What do you plan to do with it?

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Elrond wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:00 pm You’re welcome!!! What do you plan to do with it?
Try to post them

arleyquin
Suspect

Post by arleyquin »

I was unaware that there are 2 hidden stories in the Clue(do) DVD board game.

arleyquin
Suspect

Post by arleyquin »

[quote=arleyquin post_id=138198 time=1551796782 user_id=15394]
I was unaware that there are 2 hidden stories in the Clue(do) DVD board game.
[/quote]

Because all the stories are non-murder stories I've struggled to be interested whilst watching John Green's playlist on YouTube.

Elrond
Slueth

Post by Elrond »

arleyquin wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:19 am
arleyquin wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:39 am I was unaware that there are 2 hidden stories in the Clue(do) DVD board game.
Because all the stories are non-murder stories I've struggled to be interested whilst watching John Green's playlist on YouTube.
Well, you have to understand this game is set as a prequel to the original Clue game. If there were 10 murders, that would be a BIT much....

BBP
Detective

Post by BBP »

It may seem strange but as I was testing the no-DVD version for Elrond I found my DVD was missing a lot of sound clips!

Could anybody please check the DVD! There's a directory called "audio". Mine's empty!

BBP
Detective

Post by BBP »

Nevermind, problem solved. I should just play them on my TV instead of my laptop!

Elrond
Slueth

Post by Elrond »

Elrond wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:59 am Okay! The VOB file on the DVD that contains the Room files for Christmas in the Mansion is VTS_21_1.VOB. It has footage of the Lounge and the Dining Room, but they are decorated for Christmas.

The VOB file on the DVD for the Room files for Dark and Stormy Night is VTS_27_1.VOB. It contains footage of the Hall and the Ballroom, but at least for the Ballroom, the footage *may* be different than other games as it shows the storm in the window.

I think you just missed these two files when you uploaded them to youtube. They should be accessible the same way you saw the others from the raw DVD.
The youtube playlist is still missing these two files plus at least 3 others. Anyone have the ability to upload those files to youtube? I no longer have access to a DVD drive... :(

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

arleyquin wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:39 am I was unaware that there are 2 hidden stories in the Clue(do) DVD board game.
Those are my favorites! :P
Favorite Movie-Quote: "They all did it. But if you wanna know who killed Mr. Boddy, I did. In the hall, with the revolver." - Mr. Green, from Clue, played by Michael McKean.

Elrond
Slueth

Post by Elrond »

ZachBlack000 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:32 am
They are fun, but why you’re favorite? It I recall, there are some minor errors in them which is why I assumed they were cut.

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

Elrond wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:09 am
ZachBlack000 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:32 am
They are fun, but why you’re favorite? It I recall, there are some minor errors in them which is why I assumed they were cut.
If I told why they were my favorites, then both mysteries would be completely spoiled, sorry.
Just figure out what they both have in common, and leave it at that, okay? :oops:
Favorite Movie-Quote: "They all did it. But if you wanna know who killed Mr. Boddy, I did. In the hall, with the revolver." - Mr. Green, from Clue, played by Michael McKean.