Sims

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

theirs a little camera tab, you take the picture than exit out of the game and search your hard drive for the last name of the house, in my case i searched for boddy, it should come up as paint files.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

The only people that i made live at boddy mansion was wadsworth and Mr. Boddy, my plan was to make a whole neighborhood, every suspect would have their own house in their color! And when all the house's were done Mr. Boddy would invite them all to a party and it would be awsome, i got as far as scarlets house and then kinda forgot about it. i'll take some pics of scarlets house and her and maybe make the rest of the house's. :? but i'm prolly getting Sim's 2 for Christmas where i can prolly make better houses but who knows, idk, i'll take pictures later, i have to finish my homework.

ProfessorPlum54
Special Investigator

Post by ProfessorPlum54 »

Chad, you will love Sims 2! At first it's confusing, but then you get used to it. However, I still can't figure out is how to build stuff :? !!
Green - "If he was such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?"
Wadsworth - "He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What can be more American than that?"

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

heres a pic of scarlet and a pic of her house, i was going to upload pics of every room but i have neither the time nor the pacience.

Scarlet
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... carlet.jpg

and her mansion
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... /house.jpg

Enjoy! :D

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

ClueBoy12 wrote:theirs a little camera tab, you take the picture than exit out of the game and search your hard drive for the last name of the house, in my case i searched for boddy, it should come up as paint files.

Ive taken pics , I just dont know how to upload them to paint

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

ok, heres what you have to do. Go to your desktop and click on My Computer then right click on your hard drive, select search. Search for whatever the last name of the house is, let it search all the way through, it should come up with some paint files, click on them, and save them to an eaiser to find folder such as my documents. Then upload! Enjoy!

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

LOVE Sacrlet's bed! White's bedroom is perfect for her. Peacock's is kind of small, though.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

Cluedokid25 wrote:Comments?
Loves it! I love the gothic like style of the mansion(gothlic not like the trend but like the arcatecture style)

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

Now i'm inspired to make another mansion! Maybe i'll work on that over christmas break, i'll update you guys when i'm done