Homemade Clue Master Detective Expansion

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

To quote Mr. Green in horror: Oh My God!
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

To quote Mrs. White sticking out her tongue: "ppptthhh"

Elrond
Slueth

Post by Elrond »

This set is amazing! Where did you get the artwork that you used for Lord Cherrywood and Doctor Lime? I know where you got everything else, but those have me stumped!

Bobbert
Suspect

Post by Bobbert »

I used Photoshop to create the artwork for Midnight, Lime, Rose, and Cherrywood. I also had to Photoshop in shoulders for Ashe and Brown, since their artwork didn't have shoulders. All of the characters are just overlapping art from other Clue character images.

For instance, Doctor Lime is Miss Scarlet's head with Mrs. Meadow-Brook's shoulders. Since I originally posted here, I expanded the motives and potential victims to 18 each so that they matched the other categories.

If anyone is interested in making their own version, let me know, and I'll post them here.

Elrond
Slueth

Post by Elrond »

You are super-skilled!

ZeroEnna
Suspect

Re: Homemade Clue Master Detective Expansion

Post by ZeroEnna »

Hello, I would like to make a copy of you clue expansion, and I am curious where you got so many different figures? I know their a set of ten (10) plus I think i can get peach and lord gray, as I have seen them but the rest I have no idea where you got them? Did you have them made or make them?

Elrond
Slueth

Post by Elrond »

ZeroEnna wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:23 pm Hello, I would like to make a copy of you clue expansion, and I am curious where you got so many different figures? I know their a set of ten (10) plus I think i can get peach and lord gray, as I have seen them but the rest I have no idea where you got them? Did you have them made or make them?
I’m one of his files, he discussed how he made each of the extra miniature.

ZeroEnna
Suspect

Post by ZeroEnna »

Oh in his download? I have his download zip file, I just have not opened it yet. It is saved on my phone and wouldn’t let me unzip them on the phone!