An On-Going Clue Internet Story--www.blackportonline.com

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

Post by Mr. Sterling Silver »

That's definitely Rosa between Sienna and Miss Brown. I'm not sure about the others you've marked with a ?. The woman below Ginger looks a little too young to me to be Miss Mauve.

Whoever that is next to Mrs. Meadow-Brook looks like a cross between Annette Bening and Sigourney Weaver. :)
cacums wrote:ALSO--- ****Is it possible that Miss Scarlet might be the daughter of Reverend Green and Sally Browning? ***
But then why would Vivienne look so much like Priscilla? Of course, everyone believes it's because Hugh really is her father, but suppose he isn't? it could be that Vivienne's unknown biological mother is a Black, and that would account for the resemblance.

Also, on the family trees, there's a Pandora Black. Did I miss something? Who is she? (Veronica Sable, perhaps?)

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

***Yes, in Pandora's box (EPISODE 62- "Royal Disorder" Part 3) John, Emily, and Vivienne find a picture of Priscilla holding triplets. Priscilla's maiden name was Sable. Veronica Sable is the same age as Hugh and Anthony Black I...***

As for the person next to Mrs. Meadow-Brook, I'm very certain it's Miss Amber---

Which must mean ***She survived the slit throat*** :shock:

Even more shocking *** THIS article states that Amber is dead... or at least an 'unidentified woman is dead.. If so, who is that woman?***

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

Re: Pandora

Oh, yes, of course! I had forgotten about the photo showing that Hugh and Anthony were part of a set of triplets, not just twins. I still think she's Veronica, and that Veronica will turn out to be Vivienne's mother.

I see what you mean about Amber. Yes, that must be her.

It also just hit me that Carrie Bluebell is in the photo collage. I'm pretty certain she didn't drink at the Founder's Day fete, so I'm intrigued as to how she would have survived. And it looks like Ginger is on her way to Blackport. Can't wait for the new season!

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

My only question is *** What use does Ginger have to go to Blackport? Unless she's just following Kevin around? As for Carrie... I don't even remember her being at the performing arts center... I'll have to go back and read that. I know that Mindy was :cry: I'm happy Misty Arugula is going to be in the next season. I've always loved Mindy and Misty! They are my top two favorites! :D :D ***

Sadly though, my brother is getting married (that's not the sad part) but I won't be back until March 16th... BTA, i'm not for sure the update is going to happen on March 15. If so HERE is an early Anniversary card! (teehee, yes I tweaked Mrs. P-C's dress a bit to make her look more like a Peacock :oops: :wink:)

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

I thought I remembered Hunter speaking with Carrie at the Founder's Day party, but perhaps I'm remembering the Miss Blackport Contest instead.

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

cacums wrote:***Even more shocking *** THIS article states that Amber is dead... or at least an 'unidentified woman is dead.. If so, who is that woman?***

Hmm ... Remember when Amber first approached Emily? Emily didn't recognize her at all. She just took her at her word that she was who she said she was. Perhaps the unidentified woman is the real Amber Amber and the woman we know as Amber is someone else entirely. Just a thought.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

Oh wow :shock:

I never thought of that! I can't wait for the next season! I always click on Fatally Blonde because sometimes I visit Blackportonline and the previous chapter is on the floating window and I have to refresh the page. Still not luck... but I can't wait :D :D

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

Mr. Sterling Silver wrote:I thought I remembered Hunter speaking with Carrie at the Founder's Day party, but perhaps I'm remembering the Miss Blackport Contest instead.
Found it! Carrie was at the party, and she didn't drink. Here's the relevant passage from the episode:

"Hunter Meadow-Brook smiles at Carrie Bluebell. He offers her some champagne, but she declines."

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

Then how is she alive? :shock:

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

I saw that the "Current Characters" page is active on the Blackport site now. Bios are there for Vivienne, Elizabeth, Michael, Emily, Alphonse, Reggie, Kevin, Ginger, Glenn and Melissa, with plenty of open slots for other bios yet to come. The new season must be approaching!

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

I saw that too. I love Ginger's bio! (I hope Misty Arugula gets one :) )

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy »

Hello!

Thank you for your continuing interest in my fan fiction soap opera based on "Clue". In the past few weeks, I have been diligently working on the upcoming season "Fatally Blonde". As some of you may have noticed, most of the characters are undergoing much-needed "makeovers". After the drama these characters have gone through over the past four years, I thought it was time to update their appearances. The next storyline is still in the planning stages, but in the meantime, I have updated the Blackport Town Map as well as added some images to the Promotional Image Gallery (you may need to scroll down to see the latest images). Also, please note, the discussion forums are no longer a part of the site. Once again, thanks to all of you who continue to drop in and be sure to keep a lookout for more updates.

David

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

Depboy wrote:I have updated the Blackport Town Map
I'm intrigued to know what that structure is on the island in the new part. No doubt some interesting things are in store this season.

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 »

I admit that I stopped following this story awhile ago, but I just read the summary of the last one and was excited to see that Miss Mauve had made a return! I wasn't aware, but I appreciate you using her for another one of your stories, Depboy.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

Marvelous! The town map is lovely! As are the pictures (the swimming pool one is my desktop background)

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

Sorry to bug, but... how are things progressing?

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy »

Updates to Clue: An On-Going Internet Story have been suspended indefinetly. As of right now I am not sure when or if I will continue to work on the series.

munitzer
Can Opener

Post by munitzer »

that is very unfortunate to hear, but i can understand. if there's anything i can do, i'll try to. regardless of what happens, you've created one of the best clue fanfiction and websites in general.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

Depboy wrote:Updates to Clue: An On-Going Internet Story have been suspended indefinetly. As of right now I am not sure when or if I will continue to work on the series.
Well, I don't encourage people to give up, but I understand... hopefully it will resume... there are so many unanswered questions. If you choose not to continue, would you at least do an Epilogue?

Mr. Sterling Silver
Private Eye

Depboy wrote:I am not sure when or if I will continue to work on the series.
This is indeed sad news. I've enjoyed everything that has gone into the series thus far. More important, however, I hope you are OK, Depboy, and that your decision to possibly discontinue isn't due to health concerns or any ugly criticism of the site.

For what it's worth, I remain a loyal fan of Blackport, regardless, and have enjoyed your creative work. Cheers!