Clue: Giallo

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Clue: Giallo

Post by PeachFreak »

Well, I was thinking about "Boddy's Mansion" and this will most likely be in the same vain. (In which you decide the victims until the murderer is revealed.) However, this one will be less "gothic horror-ish" and focus more on one of my favorite genres, giallo. Thus, it will focus on less confined settings with more of a mystery element. (And violent deaths.) However, the traditional mansion will indeed play a role.

Many years ago, the wealthy Boddy family puchased the old Black Estate, which was due to be bulldozed. Upon request of Mrs. Miriam Boddy, the old house was turned into a mountain resort, allowing their tiny town in England to morph into a tourist attraction for rich entreupreneurs. After the tragic deaths of Mr. and Mrs. Boddy, "Hotel Dusk" was transferred to their son, Edward.
Business had been thriving during the summer of 1987, but the hotel was still shaken by the death of one of the maids, Isabelle Brown. To make matters worse, Miss Brown had been keeping a diary of all Hotel Dusk's secrets...blackmail, hidden affairs, possible murders...death. Would those connected with the diary's accusations do absolutely anything to get their hands on it?

Col. Martin Mustard- An intimate friend of the Boddy family, this retired war hero invites himself to free stays at Hotel Dusk when he needs to get away from it all.

Mrs. Claudette Peacock- A widowed socialite, this wealthy-born woman has recently become engaged to Edward Boddy. She often acts as his eyes and ears at Hotel Dusk.

Mr. Vincent Green- A wiz at finance, this shady accountant handles Hotel Dusk's money, which goes missing regularly.

Miss Catherine Scarlet- Younger sister to Mrs. Peacock, this aspiring actress works as a waitress at Hotel Dusk. Despite being wealthy, she possesses an independence streak that her sister lacks.

Prof. Lawrence Plum- Specializing in bugs, this absent-minded professor regularly stays at the hotel, hunting rare dragonflies in the area.

Mrs. Wilhelmina White- Manager of Hotel Dusk, this uptight woman rules over the staff with an iron fist.

Miss Tiffany Peach- An American immigrant, this southern beauty works as as a hotel maid, having moved to England with her boyfriend, who has since dumped her.

Inspector Grey- A local detective, this bumbling sleuth is in charge of investigating potential foul play in the death of Isabelle Brown.

Miss Julia Ebony- Only living relative of Isabelle Brown, this Neew York native came to England for the funeral and is cleaning out her cousin's belongings.

Mr. Kenneth Copper- Charming if a bit suspicious, this young concierge will gladly get you anything you need, no matter how bizarre.

Lady Rose von Bloom- Wife of a Baron, this mysterious noble often shows up for private vacations away from her seven children.

Mr. Edward Boddy- Owner of Hotel Dusk, this dashing businessman has many faces, many homes, many cars, and many girlfriends.
Last edited by PeachFreak on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Like my daddy always says, give me a good neuromuscular poison any day."

Poirotfrmda818
Button Man

Post by Poirotfrmda818 »

I really like that picture.

I spot some Dynasty characters...

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 »

Woot! :D

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

Awesome! I love it!!!

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak »

Updated with character pictures and brief bios.

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 »

Really nice. They're all great.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

Very pretty! Would you like to see these Yvet.... sorry... God, that movie jumps into my vocabulary... I'm a little too obsessed :evil:

Great job altogether though!!! :D :D

go_leafs_nation
Trigger Man

Post by go_leafs_nation »

I like them!

A Touch of Murder
Snoop

Post by A Touch of Murder »

Love it! Always thought Dynasty and Clue would go great together!

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 »

Is this still going on? Then again, I know you're busy with schoolwork this year.

PeachFreak
Highbinder

Post by PeachFreak »

Yes. I've been away from my own computer for a few days, and now I've got a four day weekend to begin writing. The first chapter may even be up tonight.

Adam106
Hatchet Man

Post by Adam106 »

Woohoo! I always love your creative writing! :)