cool new idea 4 mystery

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Cluedofan
Expert Witness

Post by Cluedofan »

Hi princeazure33,

Hey! That's a cool idea for a mystery! I am DESPERATE to sit down and write a new one (it's 2 years since I wrote "The Magpie Trap" !! The two since were by other people)

I think I'll give myself an objective of working on one over the Christmas holidays. This is a fab idea, so I'll play around with it - as well as a few others I've got going around in my head at the moment. If it doesn't make it into this one, it will definitely be in a future one.

I hope to get my life better organised soon so that I can give Cluedofan.com the attention it deserves. I just seem to be living a frantic and disorganised life at the moment :(

Paul

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

hey paul,

sometime can I send my clue story for your Cluedo storys

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

im gonna make a poll out of who should kill her with what,
check it out! :D
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

good news everybody, i'm going to try to write a story based on this, but it might take awhile because of school and all, and i have another idea which focuses mainly on the lady in red :D on a cruise

btw, i remember that david had made a cruise board game, but i didnt realize it at the time i wrote some of it down, but dont worry, david, it's just mr boddy and the 6 charcaters :wink:
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

cool!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

thanks, but its pretty hard choosing which to start first and when i can do it, i already started a Clue FX story when school starts :P

i think i'll do the cruise first, easier because less people and stuff :? :roll:

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

yeah, once you have to many characters it always gets harder to write

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

yup i even remember a story that i started in the 4th grade (im in 7th now) and i never got past the describtions of the suspect, and there was another called Murder at Scarletpeacock mansion :lol: only did a chapter (btw there was a science project and we had to invent our own species of animal and i chose the scarletpeacock monkey :lol: ) and there was even another that i only got past the 1st and 1/2 chapter, and it was called Murder of Mr. Corpse :lol:

but now im determined to finish it and post it here :D

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

yay! determination! :lol:

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

:lol:

also when i was thinking up the idea, i drew a picture of scarlet catching some rays by the pool on the cruise :D :D :D

btw, when i thought of the idea, i took a paper from my english teacher, its a story map and i thought it would make things for me easier

here it is(btw it was actually a folktale map :lol: ):
Moral: Always be careful
My tale's charcaters: Miss Scarlet, daughter of a wealthy socialte, Mrs. Peacock, a very attractive actress.
My tale's setting: On a lavish sinking ship, the Cluetanic or Boddytanic
Plot: 1. Scarlet and Peacock's jewelry stolen
2. Murder of Mr. Boddy
3. Ship hits a glacier
4. Solving the Murder
5. Nearly Fatal Confrontion
6. Saving the Ship
End of story: Scarlet solves the murder and manages to stop the ship from sinking. Murderer is also the thief, is arrested.

should make it easier for me to write :)

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

I also made a similar story the plot was that Mr. Boddy buisness parter, Mr. Ebony the Clue Group on the Titanic, here were the following subplots during the voyage. Mr. Ebony is the supplier of steel for the Titanic

+ 1st officer Murdoch tries to woo Miss Scarlet but 5th officer Lowe wins her heart

+Col. Mustard disscusses his millitary past with Col. Archibald Butt

+Mrs. White digs up some horrible secrets about her childhood freind Alice
Cleaver who is the nanny of the Alisson children

+Mr. Green despritely trys to seek fiancial aid from both Bengimin Guggenheim and Col. John Jacob Astor

+Mrs. Peacock, The Countess of Rothes, and Mrs. Emily Ryerson start a gossip collum

+Prof. Plum befriends Thomas Andrews and they start making tecnical points for the ship but Plum disscovers somthing bad.

One Sunday Evening They alll dine with Captain Smith but swap wpons durring the whole dinner.

Later two bad things happen Mr. Ebony takes a sip of his brandy whoile playing cards with Mr. Astor, Mr. Thayer, Col. Aricibald Gracie, and Sir Cosmo Duff Gordon, falls down dead as the Titanic strikes an iceberg. Now Theres a murderer loose on a sinking ship and its up to Steward Henry Etches to solve the case!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

what do ya think?

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

I like it, i could see scarlet trying to be wooed and going yeah.....NO! lol

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

it sounds very very very 8) cool 8) and i like how you did it

how clueboy12 said it yeah, yeah, no! reminds me of Phoebe from friends, she can be like yeah, then someone else: really? then phoebe: no :lol: