cool new idea 4 mystery

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

princeazure33

cool new idea 4 mystery

Post by princeazure33 »

i just thought of a cool new mystery with a new victim:

The Case of The Fake Sister

Short Summary:

A young lady around the age of Miss Scarlet, have shown up at the doorstep of Mrs. Peacock's mansion. She claims to be Miss Scarlet's long-lost twin sister, separated at birth. Scarlet faints, while Peacock breaks down and cries. Later the myserious woman is found killed. Could she be really what she claims to be? And why was she found murdered?

Motives:

Miss Scarlet: Afraid that her "sister" will also get a share of Peacock's will, so could Scarlet see red and save her green(money :lol: )?

Colonel Mustard: His younger sister who he had been very fond of, was mysteriously murdered on the night of her sweet 16, he thought the stranger was somehow familar...

Mrs. White: Caught the stranger stealing, threatened her, and kept insulting her all day.

Mr. Green: He had avoided the woman all night...Why? Could it be because he had a one night stand(sry its the best i could think of :roll: ) with her?

Mrs. Peacock: Somehow she seemed very afraid of the stranger...Why? Possibly because she got the money and mansion under some mysterious sources...

Professor Plum: Was writing an book about how the ObviouslyFake Plant grew and what they ate, after a encounter with her in the library, could the plant's name be real? :lol:

What do you think?

PS you guys dont have to, but i was just thinking how cool it would be if someone made like a cover for the story if it was a game :lol:

Post by Guest »

oops, i meant that mrs white caught her stealing, and the woman threatened her and insulted mrs white

princeazure33

Post by princeazure33 »

btw that last post was from me :oops: :lol:

CMustardwPipeinLibrary
"old Mustards don't really appeal to me"

Post by CMustardwPipeinLibrary »

That sounds like an interesting idea. Certainly one that could be built upon. One suggestion may be to use Rev. Green instead of Mr. Green. You could come up with a similar idea there. Who knows? This idea may even make it to Cluedofan.com in the Cluedo Murder Mysteries!
"Are you trying to make me look stupid in front of the other guests?"
"You don't need any help from me, sir."
"That's right!"

Are you gullible? Click here to find out!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

awesome! Paul, its ok to use my idea :wink: if wou wanna use it as a idea

ya, Rev. Green r much cooler, cuz its very bad 4 a rev. to hav a 1-night stand, uh-uh, bad Reverend :oops: :lol:

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

I'll Make you a cover :wink:

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

:D :D :D thanks, you're a great artist

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

cool, btw prinzeazure I cna't seem to PM you back because you are not registered, do you have an e-mail??

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

oh cool, i 'll work on a photo edit approach, it might take me a while because i have a lot of idea's flowing about this and i'm thinking about getting photoshop because i think thats better than what i have now, so i'm going to take a stab at it!

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond »

Interesting.
All you need is love!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

pic is done but will be posted tommorrow :wink:

Depboy
Missing Person

I should stop while I am ahead.

Post by Depboy »

This sucks, but I think I got the idea across. Take a look.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/ ... Mirror.jpg

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Why is the Scarlet dress blue in the mirror?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

heres my attempt:

http://tinypic.com/ux0yo

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy »

its the twin sister's reflection

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

ya thats what i thought :lol:
thats really cool, with mrs peacock's looking at her in that way, like "i know that you're faking" :lol:
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

Clue FX Motives
Mr. Ashe included too :D
Lady Lavender: Very little is known about this sercetive Asian beauty, arrived suddenly at the mansion, a friend of Professor Plum. What lies hidden in her suitcase...The only luggage she brought to the mansion?

Lord Gray: Mrs. White's British cousin, not seen much during the daytime, but is often heard prowling around the mansion at night, Could he be looking for something?

Miss Peach: Niece of Mrs. Peacock, visiting from Georgia, when she met the stranger she flinched, why?

Prince Azure: Nephew of Mrs. Peacock's 1st husband, and cousin of Scarlet, he seemed to be the only person who really liked the stranger, but what happened during their encounter in the Conservatory, and why did he leave so mad?

Mr. Ashe: The stranger treat him like dirt, never saying thank you and when she stayed behind after dinner, why did he go in the kitchen, all flustered?

Rusty: She critized him on his work, "The plants in the conservatory are too green...ugh, whoever did the topiaries deserve to be fired" Did he get fed up and "trimmed" her for good? :lol:

Mrs. Meadowbrook: Good friends of Mrs. Peacock and Colonel Mustard, at dinner, the stranger brought up the topic of the great train robbery nearby, while she was dicussing the topic, how come she was looking at Mrs. Meadowbrook?
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

very nice. Does the author wish to gve a history of whya and hoe Prince azure is a prince?

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

oh my, i made this the 1st day what's his face suggested the fake scarlet and forgot to post it

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... isters.jpg

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

i dunno, i have alot of ideas (or is it the other way :wink: ) about how prince azure got to be what he is today :?

anyone is welcome to make up a story of him :)