Hello!

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

You got a couple females that haven't been seen, only mentioned: Mrs. Black-Boddy; Mme. Puce; Mrs. Crabtree

Harlequin
Master Detective

Post by Harlequin »

Ah, but you can't play as them, can you? And I suppose that you can only play as MB when the DVD tells you that you can. I wish that it was something like SFX, but it would take a while, with ten names to get through...

Is Miss Scarlett playing?
Welcome, Miss Scarlett.

Is Colonel Mustard playing?
Colonel Mustard, so glad you could join us!

And so on...

Also, where's Puce from? Sounds familiar, but...
'You should never trust strangers, Sammy. This is gonna be fun!'
~ Former Bounty Hunter, now Space Pirate Mistress Gandrayda, Proving Grounds, Urtragia, shortly before termination as a result of Phazon corruption.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

In one of the Clue Mysteries (i believe) they mention Madame Puce's school for girls...

Harlequin
Master Detective

Post by Harlequin »

Oh yes! Now I remember!
~ Former Bounty Hunter, now Space Pirate Mistress Gandrayda, Proving Grounds, Urtragia, shortly before termination as a result of Phazon corruption.

Harlequin
Master Detective

Post by Harlequin »

Thanks, cacums!

I've been reading the Clue Account, and the first two chapters are certainly very interesting! I'm actually a bit of a budding author myself, and I've got a Cluedo story I'm writing right now.

The 1992 suspects are the main highlight of the game. I agree that while some of the rooms are a bit bland, the blustering, monocled Colonel is very similar to what I envision a slightly older Mustard to be like. You could imagine him, walking towards the Billiard Room, and shooting Black in cold blood.

Super Cluedo definitely has some big mistakes ("more pieces", why not "more rooms"?), those suspects definitely make up for it. I wish I had Passport to Murder, though. It's the only one of the 2000-style games that I don't have.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums »

Harlequin wrote: I wish I had Passport to Murder, though.
You know, I never liked that one until I put a lot of thought into it and it seems just like Super Cluedo Challenge (SCC) which my friend envies me for... so if I get it, I'll get it only for:
  • My collection

And to say to my friend "Haha, I've got another one just like Super Cluedo Challenge, and you can't get one unless you go to ebay! And they're rare and expensive :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: "