[NEW !!!!] Portugal tv series

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

User avatar
Professeur_Violet
Gumshoe
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Location: France

Post by Professeur_Violet »

if you go to www.ddaudiovisuais.com click on "producoes", "ficçao" (sixth picture).

There is the same trailer, 3 pictures, and a little summary.

cluedude1
Spy
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:26 am

Post by cluedude1 »

CRAZY!!! I'd be interested to see an episode of this! They were very graphic with the murders obviously...

Thanks for sharing this!!!
You are invited to a murder...

User avatar
Professeur_Violet
Gumshoe
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Location: France

Post by Professeur_Violet »

cacums wrote:I'm EDITING to ask a question.

Who was the creepy guy with the scares on his face :|
that point distrubed me too. :?

Pr Plum with the flame thrower ?? :lol:

User avatar
cacums
Ringer
Posts: 11305
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 11:58 am
Location: If I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore

Post by cacums »

Professeur_Violet wrote:Pr Plum with the flame thrower ?? :lol:
lol! :lol: :lol: I was thinking acid, but that works too :wink:
Image

User avatar
Professeur_Violet
Gumshoe
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Location: France

Post by Professeur_Violet »

NEW on youtube, a complete episode of the portuguese series of cluedo

Thanks to the intro, we know who's who

Violeta Pavao : Mrs Peacock
Major Cecilio Louro : Col Mustard
Dr Arnaldo Negrao : Mr/Dr/Rev Green
Rosa Pavao : Miss Scarlet
Prof Maximo Relvas : Pr Plum
Clara Neves : Mrs White

A very odd episode, where all the suspects swap their identities :

Violeta Pavao with Major Cecilio Louro
Dr Arnaldo Negrao with Clara Neves
Rosa Pavao with Prof Maximo Relvas

6 possible weapons :
- Billard Cue
- Brick
- Revolver / Pistol
- Knife
- Poison
- Vase

The final is as bloody as the murders we saw in the trailer :twisted:

I don't understand portuguese but the suspects are very..... crazy and a little bit overplayed


The opening
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXS21Vyw3Nk

The murder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG85ucVIhP4

The episode is cut in eleven parts, so i don't put all the videos in the forum
Last edited by Professeur_Violet on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Posts: 3640
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:13 pm
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Post by WarnerPlum »

Blimey, it's Freddy Krueger!!!!!!!
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17518
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

Well the end was entertaining, but everyone seemed generally inept.
Image

User avatar
go_leafs_nation
Trigger Man
Posts: 4811
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:08 pm
Location: Somewhere in Canada, eh?

Post by go_leafs_nation »

As I watched the finale, I thought to myself:
"Mrs Peacock was a man???"
The two women exchanged the kind of glance women use when no knife is handy.
~Ellery Queen
At the Scene of the Crime

User avatar
cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 »

ok Imma go out on a limb here and say that it was a parody...The titles were real so we now have the portugess opening which is sweet! But I think all the middle stuff was fake. Some of it was suppose to be clearly making fun of the show, it's also listed under comedy.
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!
Image

Online
Black
Bindle Stiff
Posts: 6416
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: In the Billiard Rm with the Wrench

Post by Black »

Is Violeta and Rosa Mother/Daughter or Step-Mother/Step-Daughter?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17518
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

cluedoking123 wrote:ok Imma go out on a limb here and say that it was a parody...The titles were real so we now have the portugess opening which is sweet! But I think all the middle stuff was fake. Some of it was suppose to be clearly making fun of the show, it's also listed under comedy.
I think it was real. I think the whole series must have been over-the-top and comical.
Image

User avatar
Professeur_Violet
Gumshoe
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Location: France

Post by Professeur_Violet »

I agree with Cluedokid, the episode is real. Maybe it was for April's fool day.

As we know the identities of every suspect, we can deduce from the first video of the post that Major Louro killed Prof Relvas with the silenced gun, and that Dr Negrao killed Violeta Pavao by sinking her.

It's interesting that suspects killed each other like in VCR game

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17518
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

[quote="Professeur_Violet"

As we know the identities of every suspect, we can deduce from the first video of the post that Major Louro killed Prof Relvas with the silenced gun, and that Dr Negrao killed Violeta Pavao by sinking her.
[/quote]


Are you sure? That seems to go against the format of the show. Yes, the victims look similar, but I don't think it was actually those suspects getting killed.
Image

User avatar
Professeur_Violet
Gumshoe
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Location: France

Post by Professeur_Violet »

CluedoKid wrote:
Professeur_Violet wrote:
As we know the identities of every suspect, we can deduce from the first video of the post that Major Louro killed Prof Relvas with the silenced gun, and that Dr Negrao killed Violeta Pavao by sinking her.

Are you sure? That seems to go against the format of the show. Yes, the victims look similar, but I don't think it was actually those suspects getting killed.
Yes, i know but maybe it was the solution to introduce new suspects.

User avatar
cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 »

Professeur_Violet wrote:
CluedoKid wrote:
Professeur_Violet wrote:
As we know the identities of every suspect, we can deduce from the first video of the post that Major Louro killed Prof Relvas with the silenced gun, and that Dr Negrao killed Violeta Pavao by sinking her.

Are you sure? That seems to go against the format of the show. Yes, the victims look similar, but I don't think it was actually those suspects getting killed.
Yes, i know but maybe it was the solution to introduce new suspects.
Cluedokid is right, if you pay close attention to all the murders they are all like ones from the aussie show. The first one of Mrs. White stabbing someone in a wheel chair, it from goodwill to all men. and the Mr. Green character drowning someone, that happened in the aussie show too. This is also the reason i think the episode is fake because nothing like that EVER happened in the aussie show, or it would have said so on the episode guide.
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!
Image

User avatar
Professeur_Violet
Gumshoe
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Location: France

Post by Professeur_Violet »

cluedoking123 wrote: Cluedokid is right, if you pay close attention to all the murders they are all like ones from the aussie show. The first one of Mrs. White stabbing someone in a wheel chair, it from goodwill to all men. and the Mr. Green character drowning someone, that happened in the aussie show too. This is also the reason i think the episode is fake because nothing like that EVER happened in the aussie show, or it would have said so on the episode guide.
I notice that the man who posted the videos (Luiz Pavao), is the actor who had played the victim in the episode. You may ask him your question, maybe he will answer it.

Moreover you can see in his website the roles he played

Finally, the tags of the video mention that it was a censured episode

CluedoKid
Con Artiste
Posts: 17518
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:05 am

Post by CluedoKid »

Black wrote:Is Violeta and Rosa Mother/Daughter or Step-Mother/Step-Daughter?
Perhaps the first. Their names translate to Violet Peacock and Rose Peacock respectively.
Image

User avatar
cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 »

Professeur_Violet wrote:
cluedoking123 wrote: Cluedokid is right, if you pay close attention to all the murders they are all like ones from the aussie show. The first one of Mrs. White stabbing someone in a wheel chair, it from goodwill to all men. and the Mr. Green character drowning someone, that happened in the aussie show too. This is also the reason i think the episode is fake because nothing like that EVER happened in the aussie show, or it would have said so on the episode guide.
I notice that the man who posted the videos (Luiz Pavao), is the actor who had played the victim in the episode. You may ask him your question, maybe he will answer it.

Moreover you can see in his website the roles he played

Finally, the tags of the video mention that it was a censured episode
Is his last name REALLY the same as portugal Mrs. Peacocks? lmao!
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!
Image

User avatar
Professeur_Violet
Gumshoe
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:11 pm
Location: France

Post by Professeur_Violet »

cluedoking123 wrote: Is his last name REALLY the same as portugal Mrs. Peacocks? lmao!
Why not ?
In the sixth episode of the fourth season of british cluedo, the actor who has played the victim is Daniel Peacock. And it's not a fake.

User avatar
cluedoking123
Senior Detective
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:22 am
Location: Behind you with the candlestick...don't turn around

Post by cluedoking123 »

Professeur_Violet wrote:
cluedoking123 wrote: Is his last name REALLY the same as portugal Mrs. Peacocks? lmao!
Why not ?
In the sixth episode of the fourth season of british cluedo, the actor who has played the victim is Daniel Peacock. And it's not a fake.
Yes true.
IT'S ALL TOO SHOCKING!
Image

Post Reply