Master Project Repository

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Zoo977
Master Detective

Master Project Repository

Post by Zoo977 »

ABOUT
-This is a list of many, many projects we've made across this forum. There's a lot of creativity here, and I hate to see it be buried in the mire - let's keep a little catalogue
-A repository of suspects can be found here - A repository of weapons can be found here - A repository of rooms can be found here
- The symbols next to the names of threads mean as follows
  • A - Active - Project is not yet finished, and is currently ongoing
  • C - Cancelled - Project is over, was not brought to completion
  • F - Finished - Project was brought to its planned ending
- This is ALWAYS a work in progress!

Board Games
A | Clue: The Murderer - Ambitious 50x50x50 game with detailed, painterly artwork - Cluedokid
F | Clue: Will You Survive? - 18x18x18 game with three boards and many original suspects - Poirotfrmda818
F | Clue: Murder, Mysteries, and Mayhem - 16x16x16 game with painted artwork - Cluedokid
F | Clue: Murder at Arlington Grange - 15x15x25 game with event cards and FX style envelopes - Poirotfrmda818
A | Cluedo: Murder at Arlington Grange Remake - 15x15x25 remake based on the game listed above - Black
A | Betrayal at Tudor Mansion - 14x13x18 clue-themed expansion of Betrayal at House on the Hill - Semicharm
F | Cluedo: One Long Night - 12x12x12 game with cute cartoon artwork - Zoo977
F | Cartoon Clue: The Card Game - 10x10x10 card game based on the 63 edition - Poirotfrmda818
F | Clue: A Classic Crime - 9x9x9 board game with an additional 9 "victim" category cards - Poirotfrmda818
A | Clue Tiber-ized - 6x7x9 cartoon board game inspired by the 63 edition - WarnerPlum
F | Clue 35th Anniversary Film Edition - 6x6x9 game beautifully rendered based on 85 movie - GuardianMonkey
F | Clue: Chapman Edition - 6x6x9 classic roster with handmade cards, board, pawns - Cluedokid
F | Clue: Chapman Edition First Draft - 6x6x9 first attempt at the above game - Cluedokid

Gameshow Format Games
F | Around The World In 8 Clues - 8 episode series taking our suspects around the globe - Go-Leafs-Nation
F | CluedoKing's Mystery Series - 8 episode series with heavily gameshow-styles presentation - Cluedoking
F | One Long Night Mysteries - 7 episode series about Mrs. Peacock's nervous breakdown - Zoo977
F | CluedoAuthor Mysteries S1 - 7 episode series with cute, poppy artwork - CluedoAuthor12
F | PeachFreak Mysteries - 6 episode series with rotating cast and many unique locations - PeachFreak
F | Clue: Murders at the Chateau de Morte - 4 episodes featuring the Murder, Mystery, and Mayhem suspects - Clueokid
C | CluedoAuthor12 New Mysteries - 4 finished mysteries with his classic suspect art - CluedoAuthor12
F | Cluedo? The Mysteries - 3 episode series with Super Sleuth suspects and a wide array of custom art - Cluedokid
F | PeachFreak's New Mysteries - 3 episode series including a rare non-human victim - PeachFreak
C | Mystery Sims: Cluedo - 3 finished episodes in an exra-investigative sims style - Cluedokid
C | Cluedo: Lego - 2 finished mysteries with a full Lego mansion and suspects - Black
F | Clue: Lights, Camera, Murder - 2 episodes in an old-Hollywood setting - Poirotfrmda818
F | Cluedo Sims (Thread 2) - Cluedokid's first Sims mysteries - Cluedokid
C | Jamies Season 3 Mysteries - 1 episode about Dr. Black's will - Jamie
F | Top Sleuth Mysteries: The Killer Card - 1 alternate-format game about a card instructing to murder - Jamie

Other Interactive Games
A | The Golden Goddess - ATTWN inspired mystery about a search for the titular Golden Goddess - Zoo977
F | The Last Noel - Cluedo slasher in a secluded festive mansion - Cluedokid
C | One Long Night Forum Game - Adventure game-style CYOA starring a crass, goofy maid - Zoo977
F | Clue: Will You Survive Mysteries - Short, multi-murder adventure game based on Poirotfrmda818's board game - Poirotfrmda818
F | The Game of Clue - Primitive thread with many goofy, simple games of murder - Group endeavor
C | The Case File of Inspector Brown - Interactive mystery investigation - CMustardwPipeinLibrary
F | Let's Play Clue (Thread 2) (Thread 3) - Several board game-style games played without board mechanics - WarnerPlum

Other Cluedo Projects
A | Clue Saga - Massive overarching story with a larger creative team - Cacums
A | Clue: Murder at Tudor Close - Custom card set with Green's distinct cartoon art style - Jonathan Green
C | Clue: Sеx, Drugs, and Rock and Roll - Game building on suspects and motives with a more R rating - NothingToLookAt
F | I Haven't A Cluedo - Cluedo short story complete with illustrations - Cluedokid

Non-Cluedo Projects
F | The Manor of Dr. Montgomery - Iconic forum 1920s adventure game with noir graphics - Cluedokid
F | The Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery - Sequel to above, now colored and with more modern setting - Cluedokid
F | The Colonel's Bequest Sims - Classic adventure game rendered in the Sims - Cluedokid
C | SOS Titanic: Can You Escape? - Titanic escape adventure game with original pixel art - Cluedokid
F | The Butler Did It! - Forum playthrough of a vintage mystery computer game - Cluedokid
F | Escape The Poseiden - Silly little distraction about escaping a capsizing ship - Cluedokid
Last edited by Zoo977 on Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
ImageImageImageImage

Zoo977
Master Detective

Re: Master Project Repository

Post by Zoo977 »

As you all can see, this is VERY bare bones for now, I haven't even begun to dig into the forum. Just took some of the first examples that came to mind so there was some format to this.
I'm working today but I wanted to at least get this template out, please link ANY projects you can think of below. All this is open to being reorganized, cleaned up, anything. But we gotta start somewhere :wink:
And as always, all suggestions are appreciated :3
ImageImageImageImage

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

I've been using most of Poirotfrmda818 games as a reference to help with mine, and I've always loved reading many of the mystery series - I've read a lot but I'm always drawn back to Cluedoauthor's and Jamie's

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

I think Cluedokid ended RTTMODM (Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery)

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 »

Jonathan Green wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:31 pm I think Cluedokid ended RTTMODM (Return to the Manor of Dr. Montgomery)
:shock: Well that's what I get for never checking anything other than the general discussion thread

Updated with a few more, only have so much time to myself to do forum archaeology : P
ImageImageImageImage

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Do you know what I think will be another great idea for a Repository:

A MOTIVE Repository

It could be something like this:
-----------------------------------------
COLONEL MUSTARD:
CANON
- In need of funds for memoirs (2002 US)
- Blackmail: Caught in a brothel/Stole and sold essential radio parts to the black market (1985 Film)

FANMADE:
- No a real colonel (John Smith)

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

Wow nice work - I've already found a couple of old projects in the list I didn't know about that seem quite interesting.

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

Jonathan Green wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:43 am Do you know what I think will be another great idea for a Repository:

A MOTIVE Repository

COLONEL MUSTARD:
CANON
- Blackmail: Caught in a brothel/Stole and sold essential radio parts to the black market (1985 Film)

FANMADE:
I seem to remember there was a Motive repository sometime ago

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Mystery Sims: Cluedo by Cluedokid
https://theartofmurder.com/forums/view ... f=1&t=2571

Also wasn’t Last Noel completed? CK did say it was a 25 day event, and the last chapter was on Christmas Day

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 »

Jonathan Green wrote: Do you know what I think will be another great idea for a Repository:

A MOTIVE Repository

COLONEL MUSTARD:
CANON

FANMADE:
Interesting concept. I'm not saying that it's a bad idea, but... well, I'm not starting this categorization for the sake of just categorizing all the minutia of the Clue universe.

The suspect, weapon, and room repositories are more meant as world building tools for us. If we need to fill out Boddy manor grounds, or find someone to fill a secretary role, or if we need one more coiled weapon, that's what they're there for. And this, just as well, is for the sake of our creative projects - so we don't forget about them, and give them all their time in the spotlight

I'm not sure what use listing every individual motive would have. A list of possible motives, maybe, but I think it would have very limited uses.
Jonathan Green wrote: Also wasn’t Last Noel completed? CK did say it was a 25 day event, and the last chapter was on Christmas Day
That's correct, I completely missed the type lmaooo
ImageImageImageImage

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

I Haven't a Cluedo - A short story by Cluedokid
https://theartofmurder.com/forums/viewt ... 8&start=40

Clue: First Chapman Edition
https://theartofmurder.com/forums/viewt ... 0&start=40

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

Out of interest, does anyone have any mystery cases coming up?

semicharm
Snoop

Post by semicharm »

Not sure if it would fit here, but I'm (slowly) working on a Clue themed expansion with 14 suspects, 13 weapons, and 18 rooms. About half of them would be used in each game though.
Betrayal at Tudor Mansion

semicharm
Snoop

Post by semicharm »

My expansion is for Betrayal at House on the Hill. A Clue version of Mysterium would be neat though.
Thanks.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 »

semicharm wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:52 am My expansion is for Betrayal at House on the Hill. A Clue version of Mysterium would be neat though.
Thanks.
FAK sorry i fixed it
ignore me i dont know things about stuff

Jonathan Green, I added Murder at Tudor Close to the other section for now - It's not a full board-card game, but if you'd like it moved lemme know.
ImageImageImageImage

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Thank you! I feel like "Others" is a good place to put it, since it's just cards.
Although some have persuade me to make an actual board.

I might, but for now, it's just cards.

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad

Post by WarnerPlum »

"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

Since this is about Projects, I've had this idea for a while and I think I might do it

I've always been interested in Poirot's Arlington Grange Game BUT because of the Photobucket ruining the wonderful images they made, does anyone object if I made my own copy of the game (with very minor changes) AND does anyone object or find it tasteless if I use famous people who have passed away?