Clue Elimination Game!

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

CPG
Spy

Re: Clue Elimination Game!

Post by CPG »

And I was wondering the whole time where Rusty was, that was an interesting ending.
Ah, yes. Nothing quite as lovely as death.

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 »

Wow, Mrs. White's been more productive than most serial killers, now that's what I call a #girlboss hunny 💋💁‍♀️
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

CluedoKid wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:10 pm Help keep this moving along ...

The body is art, and art is the essence of life. That's how Mr. Boddy always saw himself. It's the thing that keep life blood flowing in the veins of his supple 29 going on 30 year old body. It was all like a dream, a fatasy, that was the concept of it, when Boddy retreated to the studio, to express the form of his existential angst. The power was already out, and the mood and stage was set, as he stood nude and glistening in the pale moonlight streaming through the studio's arched windows, over looking the cliffs.

This was to be a performance piece. Whistling to the tune of George Michael's Careless Whisper, Boddy began to pump and stroke his turgid phallus. If anyone were to be in the room, they'd be struck by the sight this dramatic silhouette. It just so happens, there was someone in the room. They sauntered up to Boddy, who was deeply focusing on the task at hand. "Shhhhhhhhh." They said. "Now?" Replied Boddy, with a slight whimper, "Now here?"

He felt the gloved hand caress his shaft, and then wham, the tightening sting of cold, galvanized metal clench his *beep*.

"Urgh!" He groaned, straightening up, as the wrench turned and tore his balls up.

His crotch was now on fire, with penile fluid spraying everywhere. Helpless, Boddy, stood there helpless as he felt a sharp thwack, the thrusting of the wrench, striking his gaping wound.

And now, his performance was over. There will be no encore.
WHAT THE *beep*?!
Favorite Movie-Quote: "They all did it. But if you wanna know who killed Mr. Boddy, I did. In the hall, with the revolver." - Mr. Green, from Clue, played by Michael McKean.

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

CluedoKid wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:22 pm Guests
1 Mrs. White the cook
2 Captain Brown

Weapons
1 Rope
2 Hammer

Rooms
1 Dining Room
2 Cloak Room

Guests' Madame Rose

Weapons: Lead Pipe

Rooms: Billiard Room
And coincidentally, the solution to the VCR game murder-mystery!
Favorite Movie-Quote: "They all did it. But if you wanna know who killed Mr. Boddy, I did. In the hall, with the revolver." - Mr. Green, from Clue, played by Michael McKean.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

CluedoKid wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:10 pm Help keep this moving along ...

The body is art, and art is the essence of life. That's how Mr. Boddy always saw himself. It's the thing that keep life blood flowing in the veins of his supple 29 going on 30 year old body. It was all like a dream, a fatasy, that was the concept of it, when Boddy retreated to the studio, to express the form of his existential angst. The power was already out, and the mood and stage was set, as he stood nude and glistening in the pale moonlight streaming through the studio's arched windows, over looking the cliffs.

This was to be a performance piece. Whistling to the tune of George Michael's Careless Whisper, Boddy began to pump and stroke his turgid phallus. If anyone were to be in the room, they'd be struck by the sight this dramatic silhouette. It just so happens, there was someone in the room. They sauntered up to Boddy, who was deeply focusing on the task at hand. "Shhhhhhhhh." They said. "Now?" Replied Boddy, with a slight whimper, "Now here?"

He felt the gloved hand caress his shaft, and then wham, the tightening sting of cold, galvanized metal clench his *beep*.

"Urgh!" He groaned, straightening up, as the wrench turned and tore his balls up.

His crotch was now on fire, with penile fluid spraying everywhere. Helpless, Boddy, stood there helpless as he felt a sharp thwack, the thrusting of the wrench, striking his gaping wound.

And now, his performance was over. There will be no encore.
This is taking CBT to the
NEXT LEVEL!!!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

What's CBT?
SUPPORT - Follow my progress of my expanded Clue edition -
www.patreon.com/gothicgreenhouse

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

CluedoKid wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:57 pmWhat's CBT?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S97iyLsKmp4

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

Jonathan Green wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:19 pm
CluedoKid wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:57 pmWhat's CBT?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S97iyLsKmp4
Gross, how the *beep* is that even a fetish.

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

Everything is a fetish to someone - It's kind of like Rule 34...

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 »

Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

To be frank Zoo, Zack didn't asked, Cluedokid did.

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

Yeah, poor Zach was just an innocent bystander lol

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

coinilius wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:46 pm Yeah, poor Zach was just an innocent bystander lol
I wouldn't exactly call myself, "innocent". :lol: