Clue Elimination Game!

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

CPG
Spy

Re: Clue Elimination Game!

Post by CPG »

Guests
1 Madame Rose
2 Captain Brown
3 Mr. Boddy

Weapons
1 Rope
2 Hammer
3 Wrench

Rooms
1 Dining Room
2 Cloak Room
3 Billiard Room

Guests: Mrs. White the cook, Dr. Black

Weapons: Lead Pipe, Blunderbuss

Rooms: Attic, Studio
Ah, yes. Nothing quite as lovely as death.

MrGreenJeans
Private Eye

Post by MrGreenJeans »

Guests
1 Madame Rose
2 Captain Brown
3 Mr. Boddy
4 Mrs. White the cook

Weapons
1 Rope
2 Hammer
3 Wrench
4 Lead Pipe

Rooms
1 Dining Room
2 Cloak Room
3 Billiard Room
4 Studio

Guests: Dr. Black

Weapons: Blunderbuss

Rooms: Attic

Death arrives!!

SirOakwood
Spy

Post by SirOakwood »

Thanks for your assistance Mr.GreenJeans, my law school semester just begun and I was like woah. I'm glad people are enjoying this enough to keep it moving forward.

Dr. Hugo Black was an investigator, of the paranormal and of the mysterious. While he was primarily a family physician, he viewed that as a way to fuel his true passion- the Fortean and the Occult. Lately he found himself looking for this murderer that was on the loose. Mrs. Peacock's death hinted that the murderer was hiding out in the attic, why would he not look there?

The attic was littered with long neglected furniture, toys, and files of Boddy business associates. Gorgeous antiques filled the place, however they were covered in the dust and grime common to an attic. The enormous chimneys were also scattered around.

While Dr. Black held a hurricane lamp in his trembling hand, the suspect awoke from the large brass bed that was stored behind the principal chimney. 'I'll show them a lesson for waking me up.' They lazily picked up a rusty, colonial bunderbluss that lay for whatever reason next to the bed. Looking around for ammunition, they saw neglected silverware. "That'll do."

"I say who was that!" asked the alarmed doctor, the pince-nez shaking on his nose.
"The ghost of this island, boo." the murderer said lathargically- and then fired the bunderbluss.

The forks, spoons, and knives all found new homes in Dr. Black's chest. The good doctor was knocked on his back, but he did not fall through the plaster. The hurricane lamp shattered next to him, lightly burning until the murderer damped it out with a musty quilt.

The murderer gazed at Dr. Black's body to see if he was really, most sincerely dead. Upon confirmation, he razed his foot and pushed Black through the plaster.

Below, Black landed with a thud on Mrs. White's fully set dining room table.

"Honestly, I am not paid enough for this." complained the hapless maid. She removed the silver from Dr. Black's body and reset the table.

SirOakwood
Spy

Post by SirOakwood »

Guests

Weapons

Rooms

Guests: Mrs. White the cook, Captain Brown, Mr. Boddy, Madame Rose

Weapons: Lead Pipe, Wrench, Hammer, Rope

Rooms: Billiard Room, Cloak Room, Studio, Dining Room

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Guests
1 Captain Brown

Weapons
1 Hammer

Rooms
1 Cloak Room

Guests: Mrs. White the cook, Mr. Boddy, Madame Rose

Weapons: Lead Pipe, Wrench, Rope

Rooms: Billiard Room, Studio, Dining Room
SUPPORT - Follow my progress of my expanded Clue edition -
www.patreon.com/gothicgreenhouse

GarfieldBuilder
Spy

Post by GarfieldBuilder »

Guests
1 Captain Brown
2Mrs. White the cook

Weapons
1 Hammer
2Rope

Rooms
1 Cloak Room
2Dining Room

Guests: Mr. Boddy, Madame Rose

Weapons: Lead Pipe, Wrench,

Rooms: Billiard Room, Studio,

MrGreenJeans
Private Eye

Post by MrGreenJeans »

Guests
1 Captain Brown
2 Mrs. White the cook
3 Madame Rose

Weapons
1 Hammer
2 Rope
3 Lead Pipe

Rooms
1 Cloak Room
2 Dining Room
3 Billiard Room

Guests: Mr. Boddy

Weapons: Wrench

Rooms: Studio

A murder has occurred!!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

As we approach the end, let's reflect. Were these suspects downtrodden outcasts?

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 »

Mrs White feels like it to me. Like maybe its just me working customer service but like. I get it girl, saying I don't get paid enough is my go-to complaint
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Help keep this moving along ...

The body is art, and art is the essence of life. That's how Mr. Boddy always saw himself. It's the thing that keep life blood flowing in the veins of his supple 29 going on 30 year old body. It was all like a dream, a fatasy, that was the concept of it, when Boddy retreated to the studio, to express the form of his existential angst. The power was already out, and the mood and stage was set, as he stood nude and glistening in the pale moonlight streaming through the studio's arched windows, over looking the cliffs.

This was to be a performance piece. Whistling to the tune of George Michael's Careless Whisper, Boddy began to pump and stroke his turgid phallus. If anyone were to be in the room, they'd be struck by the sight this dramatic silhouette. It just so happens, there was someone in the room. They sauntered up to Boddy, who was deeply focusing on the task at hand. "Shhhhhhhhh." They said. "Now?" Replied Boddy, with a slight whimper, "Now here?"

He felt the gloved hand caress his shaft, and then wham, the tightening sting of cold, galvanized metal clench his *beep*.

"Urgh!" He groaned, straightening up, as the wrench turned and tore his balls up.

His crotch was now on fire, with penile fluid spraying everywhere. Helpless, Boddy, stood there helpless as he felt a sharp thwack, the thrusting of the wrench, striking his gaping wound.

And now, his performance was over. There will be no encore.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Guests

Weapons

Rooms

Guests: Mrs White the cook, Madame Rose, Captain Brown

Weapons: Lead Pipe, Rope, Hammer

Rooms: Dining Room, Billiard Room, Cloak Room

GarfieldBuilder
Spy

Post by GarfieldBuilder »

Guests
1 Mrs. White the cook

Weapons
1 Rope

Rooms
1 Dining Room

Guests' Madame Rose, Captain Brown

Weapons: Lead Pie, Hammer

Rooms: Billiard Room, Cloak Room

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

Guests
1 Mrs. White the cook
2 Captain Brown

Weapons
1 Rope
2 Hammer

Rooms
1 Dining Room
2 Cloak Room

Guests' Madame Rose

Weapons: Lead Pipe

Rooms: Billiard Room

CPG
Spy

Post by CPG »

As we let Madame Rose's body get cold, let's think about which motive this murderer could have had to end all of these lives.
Ah, yes. Nothing quite as lovely as death.

Mr_Suspect88
Spy

Post by Mr_Suspect88 »

CPG wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:59 pm As we let Madame Rose's body get cold, let's think about which motive this murderer could have had to end all of these lives.
The Murderer is a big fan of Monopoly and can’t stand Clue(do).

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

If the Murderer's Mrs. White - She's tried of her employer and his friends $hit are these years

If Captain Brown - Drunken Rage

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 »

Like I said, I work customer service, and if mrs white did it I get it. Bludgeon them idiots you’re doing great sweetie
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

SirOakwood
Spy

Post by SirOakwood »

Madame Rose sought communion with the spirits- it was unusual for so much death to be reaped over a month and a week- but she would figure out who killed them.

Positioning herself on the Billiard Room table, she began chanting Latin incantations. The green walls began to whirl and the gas lamps erupted into fiery screens. There, the faces of the dead grimaced and danced.

"Oh dearly departed, tell me your secrets!" cried Madame Rose, clutching her teddy bear tight.

"I made my fortune off of the backs of child laborers," said Mr. Boddy.
"I've killed several employers when they were dying," moaned Ashe.
"I ran a home for women who found themselves in the family way. I drove dozens to suicide and sold the children," muttered Mrs. Peacock.
"I was in Sumatra!" cried Miss Scarlett.

"I ran weaponry to rebels against our empire," said a bewildered Colonel Mustard.
"I- well, you can guess," said Rev. Green.
"I conducted unethical experiments on my assistants," croaked Prof. Plum.
"I ignored the pleas of my underpaid agricultural employees," wept Miss Peach.

"I tampered with evidence linking me to the diseaperence of a baker's dozen of prostitutes," said Mr. Slate-Gray
"I ate too much," warbled Lord Gray
"I used far too much opium in my daily life," muttered Lady Lavender.
"I have run so many cons I don't even know who I am," said somebody.

"I falsified my expert testimony for a price," groaned Dr. Black.
"I smuggled artifacts out of poverty-stricken countries," said Prince Azure.
"We buried our daughter in the rose garden after she was disobedient," shouted the Meadow-Brooks.
"I sold people across international boundaries to fund my Phd," whispered Dr. Orchid.

"Now, who killed you?" called Madame Rose.
"Not so fast honey," said Mrs. White, as she slammed the lead pipe onto Madame Rose's head.

SirOakwood
Spy

Finale

Post by SirOakwood »

Mrs. White tied Captain Brown to a chair in the cloak room- she made sure the knots were nice and snug.

"But why?" groaned the drunken Captain Phineas Brown.

"All my life I have been told precisely what I am to do and how to do it by these Boddy fools. Do this Blanche, do that. I have suffered from each of these fiends.

Killing Mr. Boddy was revenge for what generations of that clan has done to me. For decades I have been underpaid, if I had been paid at all. Eliminating the Boddy line has brought me untold happiness.

When Ashe first came here, I was pleased for the assistance and company on the island. I did not learn how he took liberties with the staff until one fateful Christmas party.

Mrs. Peacock killed my mother through verbal abuse and sold me as an infant to the highest bidder.

I saw what Miss Scarlett did in Sumatra- despicable.

Colonel Mustard's weaponry fueled a rebellion that killed my son Herbert.

Before his death, he revealed to me the insidious things Reverend Green had done to him as a boy.

I was one of Professor Plum's assistants- and one of his unwilling participants in operations. He wanted to see if someone could survive a major surgery with anthestesia. They can.

I sought revenge on Miss Peach for what she did to my fellow servants on her "farm"

Mr. Slate-Gray was engaged to my daughter Agnes when she vanished. I connected the dots quicker than the police.

Lord Gray perpetually insulted my cooking.

Lady Lavender got Agnes hooked on drugs and destroyed her will.

That Brunette person annoyed me with that phony accent.

Dr. Black's testimony let Mr. Slate-Gray slip away.

Herbert assisted Prince Azure in smuggling, and that was one of the reasons why he was targeted by the rebels.

The Meadow-Brook's daughter was like my own. And they buried that poor girl alive.

And Dr. Orchid? Well she was the one who sold me to the Boddy's in the first place."

"What did I do? Why do I deserve to die?" cried Brown, the tears streaming down his face.

"Do you remember that ship you captained during the war? The one you drunkenly drove into range of a German submarine? Does the name William White hold any significance to you?"

"No, no-" Brown's head dropt to his chest.

"And now, you will starve to death in this room, surrounded by decay and wracked by your guilt and hangover. Enjoy Captain."

As Mrs. White walked away, Brown felt the knots loosen. "There's a boat at the dock, hurry." whispered a voice. Brown complied.

Mrs. White entered her dining room, sitting down to some freshly prepared lobster and 1887 red wine from Chateau d'Boddy. As she guzzled and chortled to herself, she suddenly heard the rushing of wind behind her as the French doors opened.

"Who's there?" said Mrs. White.

Rusty stood behind her, skin sagging and eyes bloodshot. Clothes torn and rotten.

"I dug myself out of that hole Blanche. You should do a more thorough job next time."
"Rusty, please-" The hammer came down with a crack on Mrs. White's head. The last thing she saw was William, Herbert, and Agnes smiling at her. And then she felt peace, and the release.

Rusty's rotted corpse collapsed in a heap. He could now rest easy.

Captain Brown piloted the vessel towards the best bar he knew- it was in Sumatra.

FIN

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

As I was trying to protect Brown the whole time, I'm pleased he can now relax!