among us

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

MrGreenJeans
Slueth

among us

Post by MrGreenJeans »

has anyone played the game "among us"? it's on most systems and smart phones.

up to ten players play at a time. you're all on a spaceship. one or more are "imposter(s)" aka killer(s) and must stealthily try to kill the innocents ("crew") of the spaceship while they work to fix various things to get the ship repaired

you can adjust how many imposters there are -- 1, 2, or 3.

the crew wins by repairing everything or correctly voting the identity of the killer(s). the imposter(s) win by killing all the crew or fatally sabotaging the ship (some tasks have time requirements and if you don't meet them, the ship blows up).

it's very fun - like "mafia" or "werewolf" and made me realize how fun it would've been if they made a Clue like this. the spaceship map could've easily been boddy/tudor mansion.

did i mention the killer can move thru the vents (like secret passages between rooms)????

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Re: among us

Post by Jonathan Green »

I heard of that game, it’s been getting quite popular recently. Also becoming one of the “Ending-Friendships” games, up there with Monopoly.

Also the creator made the Henry Stickmin games

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 »

Any decent murder investigation game should have a clue retreatment. And Among Is is far far better than just "decent" : D

Hrm. Now that you mention it does anyone else remember like. Some forum game where clue went to space and captain brown had a ray gun
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Someone did a Among Us x Clue fan art:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnAgQ2HSP ... e1ljmqaf69

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

All the young people were I work are playing it - a Clue crossover would certainly be interesting lol

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Someone made an animatic of the “No means Yes” scene of the movie with the Among Us characters:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFvGMPdl7_ ... 28a3up99ud

I love it