Let's Play Clue Murderer!

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Re: Let's Play Clue Murderer!

Post by Sir Shamrock »

(Its ClueLover98's turn, so cue ClueLover98)

ClueLover98
Slueth

Post by ClueLover98 »

Cardinal Salmon had a thought poking at him, "What if... I had done it? In the Duke's Bedroom with the Hypodermic Syringe? A man of my age could only use a weapon that light. And I did go to the Duke's Bedroom to visit Judge Bronze. But as to why I would do it? That's a secret that I'll take to the grave..."

(Cue Mr_Suspect88 to disprove Cardinal Salmon - Hypodermic Syringe - Duke's Bedroom.)

Mr_Suspect88
Snoop

Post by Mr_Suspect88 »

“Cardinal Salmon I can only say that suggestion is incorrect” said Miss Silver

(Mr_Suspect88 can disprove Cardinal Salmon - Hypodermic Syringe - Duke's Bedroom.)

( Cue Inspector Brown)

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Post by Sir Shamrock »

"Very good everyone! It seems like we are making some solid progress in the investigation. While you were making your inquires, I have been told that a one of the staff members thought he saw something of note. Rusty, you can come in."

An older man who appeared to be working outside walked in and cleared his throat. “Yes, while I was out tending to the gardens, I do believe that I saw Baron Timberwolf move the Shotgun in the Window Room. Of course this was a few hours before the murder, but it does leave me wondering what he was planning to do."

Once Rusty was done, the Inspector stood back up. "Thank you Rusty. This is an interesting piece of the puzzle. What is left for us to do is to determine its relevance to the case. This is a suggestion after all, so why don't we see if we can disprove it? But since Rusty's not in the mood to solve the crime, there's no need to say what he got wrong. One person just needs to state if they know something."

(A witness has suggested Barron Timberwolf, in the Window Room, with the Shotgun. Cue Mr_Suspect88 to disprove, but no need to send a card. Afterwords, cue Mr_Suspect88 to take his turn)

Mr_Suspect88
Snoop

Post by Mr_Suspect88 »

Dr Mango raised his hand “I can most certainty disprove Mr Rusty’s suggestion” Mango continued “but I can certainly see her royal highness Princess Bluebell in the Grand Foyer with the .38 Colt Revolver”.

(Mr_Suspect88 can disprove Baron Timberwolf with the Shotgun in the Window Room)

(Mr_Suspect88 suggests Princess Bluebell with the .38 Colt Revolver in the Grand Foyer”

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Post by Sir Shamrock »

"Mistress Ravena, Dr. Beige, do you have anything you'd like to add to the conversation?"

(Cue Miss Amelia Peach to disprove)

Miss Amelia Peach
Snoop

Post by Miss Amelia Peach »

[deleted]
Last edited by Miss Amelia Peach on Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Miss Amelia Peach
Snoop

"I am sorry...but I do not have anything to disprove your suggestion." said Dr. Beige.
(Miss Amelia Peach cannot disprove that suggestion.)

"Anything to remove suspicion from yourself, Princess?"
(Cue Jonathan Green to disprove.)
Last edited by Miss Amelia Peach on Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Miss Amelia Peach
Snoop

Uh oh. I must've accidentally submitted two.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Princess Bluebell:
“How dare you accuse me of such a thing! Do you know how I am?!”

Baron Timberwolf:
“ Ich weiß nicht, Hoheit. I could be possible...”

(Jonathan Green cannot disprove, Cue ClueLover98)

ClueLover98
Slueth

Post by ClueLover98 »

Miss Julep decided that it was her time to shine. "When you're behind the bar, you see a lot of what goes down. And I can tell you that I saw something that contradicts with good old Rusty. But it's not that I blame him! At that age, anyone's eyesight could get... rusty."

(I can disprove Baron Timberwolf - Shotgun - Window Room. Cue Mr_Suspect88 to suggest.)

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Post by Sir Shamrock »

ClueLover98 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:33 am At that age, anyone's eyesight could get... rusty."
"Miss Julep, as much as I appreciate a hilarious play on words, we are trying to disprove what Dr. Mango had suggested. Do you know anything about Princess Bluebell with the .38 Colt Revolver in the Grand Foyer?"

After he said that, he chuckled to himself, "hahahaha rusty, that's a good one."

ClueLover98
Slueth

Post by ClueLover98 »

Miss Julep was rather flustered at her mistake, but nodded. "Well, there is something else that I saw..."

(Sorry about that! I can also disprove Princess Bluebell - .38 Colt Revolver - Grand Foyer. Cue Miss Amelia Peach to suggest.)

Miss Amelia Peach
Snoop

"I might have seen Mistress Ravena with the Stethoscope...I didn't know what she was going to do with it, but then I might have saw her walk out into the Archery Training Grounds..."
Dr. Beige suggests it was Mistress Ravena with the Stethoscope in the Archery Training Grounds.
(Cue Jonathan Green for disproving)

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Miss Amelia Peach wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:50 pm "I might have seen Mistress Ravena with the Stethoscope...I didn't know what she was going to do with it, but then I might have saw her walk out into the Archery Training Grounds..."
Dr. Beige suggests it was Mistress Ravena with the Stethoscope in the Archery Training Grounds.
(Cue Jonathan Green for disproving)
Princess Bluebell:
“Well my dear Doctor, I think I can disprove that...”

“As for the .38 Colt Revolver, the Baron was showing it to me in the Drawing Room before I retreated to the Music Room.”
(I can display Miss Amelia Peach’s suggestion, and I suggest it was Baron Timberwolf with the .38 Colt Revolver in the Drawing Room.)

(Cue ClueLover98)

ClueLover98
Slueth

Post by ClueLover98 »

Cardinal Salmon pointed a finger at the princess, "Do you know the beginning of Proverbs 12:22? 'The Lord detests lying lips.' I know for a fact that what you are saying is wrong. On the other hand, what if it was Miss Julep here with the Antifreeze in the Armory?".

(I can disprove Timberwolf - .38 Colt Revolver - Drawing Room. I also suggest Julep - Antifreeze - Armory. Cue Mr_Suspect88 to disprove.)

Mr_Suspect88
Snoop

Post by Mr_Suspect88 »

Miss Silver added her opinion “Well Cardinal Salmon, to me it seems your on to something there”.

(Mr_Suspect88 CANNOT disprove Miss Julep with the Antifreeze in the Armory)

Miss Amelia Peach
Snoop

"Sorry, but you're wrong about something..." Dr. Beige said.

(Miss Amelia Peach can disprove.)
(Cue Inspector Brown.)

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Post by Sir Shamrock »

"Well I must say that things are going swimmingly. We have with us Mme. Rose, a trained psychic and guest of the party who has something that might be of importance. What do you have to say?”

Mme. Rose walked in and placed her hands on her head. “Spirits, speak to us. Who committed this heinous act? What? You say it was Miss Julep fixing drinks? What is that she is putting in that glass? Antifreeze! And she served it to Mr. Mint in the Grand Foyer. Oh this is too much! Murder!"

As she continued making her prediction, Inspector Brown cut in, "Erm, does anyone have anything to say to disprove this?"

(Mme. Rose has suggested Miss Julep, in the Grand Foyer, with the Antifreeze. Cue Mr_Suspect88 to disprove. Once this turn is finished, cue Mr_Suspect88 to take his turn)

Mr_Suspect88
Snoop

Post by Mr_Suspect88 »

“As someone who doesn’t believe in spiritualism, I do believe Madame Rose is on the right track” Judge Bronze said to the other guests, she continued with her though “being that the Murderer is female, but I think it was Mistress Ravena with the Halbred in the Window Room”.

( Mr_Suspect88 CANNOT disprove Miss Julep with the Antifreeze in the Grand Foyer)

(Mr_Suspect88 suggests Mistress Ravena with the Halbred in the Window Room)