Let's Play Clue Murderer! (Sign Up)

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Let's Play Clue Murderer! (Sign Up)

Post by Sir Shamrock »

This is a sign-up page for the Clue Murderer! game. If you are interested in playing, feel free to create some characters, rooms and weapons for the game. Here’s some backstory:

The well-known tycoon and businessman, Mr. Franklin Mint, was known throughout the town as being as clever as he was ruthless. Throughout his life he has managed to amass wide fortunes and riches in whatever he set his mind to. Although he gained success in his projects, some would say that his business practices were “dirty”. There was no shortage of people who lives were changed because of him, for better or for worse. No matter what you thought of him, there was no doubt that Mr. Mint and his work were here to stay. That is, until he accepted an invitation for a party in his honor.

Mr. Boddy and Mr. Mint had recently struck up a deal that would prove to be beneficial. He has decided to become the primary investor for whatever project Mr. Mint went after next. In honor of this momentous occasion, Mr. Boddy decided to throw a party at his country house, inviting a few friends and staff to come along. The meals were excellent and the conversations were charming. Everyone seemed to be getting along marvelously. He never would have guess what happened after dessert though. Someone did the town a favor and caused Mr. Mint’s life to go bankrupt.

More information to follow...

(Some notes: -This is my first time running an online Clue game on here and my writing skills aren’t the best, so apologies for any mistakes or misunderstandings that may happen
-The game play will be similar Clue DVD, with regular suggestions and then special events happening every so often to help or hinder the players (nothing too drastic)
-As of now I’m planning on having the players disprove the suggestions instead of me saying who can. If things get too complicated/too long I’ll step in and take over disproving
-Ideally, turns will have a 24-30 hour window, but things happen, we can roll with the punches
-If you have any questions, feel free to ask anytime)

Mr_Suspect88
Snoop

Re: Let's Play Clue Murderer! (Sign Up)

Post by Mr_Suspect88 »

I’m up for a game,I’m going to start.

Dr John Mango
Miss Madeline Silver

Stethoscope
Shotgun

Lavender Room
Grand Foyer

Miss Amelia Peach
Snoop

Post by Miss Amelia Peach »

Mistress Ravena
Doctor Beige

.38 Colt Revolver
Antifreeze

Window Room
Archery Training Grounds

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Why not, I’m in,

Princess Bluebell - A young Russian aristocrat.
Baron Timberwolf - German nobelman & weapons collector

Hypodermic Syringe
Flintlock Pistol

Armory
Music Room

ClueLover98
Slueth

Post by ClueLover98 »

I'm just going to slip in here (additionally, I firmly apologize about Jonathan's game. June was an absolutely horrible month and I regret not being able to participate. I'm glad that it went well otherwise though!).

Miss Julep - Bartender extraordinaire; believes that her unknown father may be the Franklin Mint.
Cardinal Salmon - Odds-on successor to the pope; condemned Franklin Mint's business practices.

Halberd - A medieval weapon held by an armored figure... one who was seen moving later at the party.
Bow & Arrow - Rumored to be a gift from Cupid himself!

Meat Freezer - Perhaps another pig was slain here tonight...
Terrarium - Could the wee critters in this room be witnesses to a dastardly sight?

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Post by Sir Shamrock »

This is turning into a solid group. I'll leave the sign ups open for a few more days then start sending things out. In the mean time feel free to flesh out your characters. There'll be a time where you can share what you were doing before the murder, but if you want to post some simple ideas here that works

Mr_Suspect88
Snoop

Post by Mr_Suspect88 »

Adding a few more characters if I can :

Judge Juliet Bronze- criminal judge and fiancée to Dr Mango.

Golf Club- a driver belonging to Dr Mango.

Duke’s Bedroom- a guest bedroom for visiting royalty.

Senator Arthur Olive- a Washington senator being blackmailed by Mr Mint.

Silver Teapot- a family heirloom pasted down from generation to generation in the Boddy family.

Drawing Room- a large elegant sitting room used to entertain guests.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Just bumping this up too avoid being lost in the spam

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Post by Sir Shamrock »

I'll give it 24 hours, then tomorrow we can start