Adult Clue Parody - “ᔕᑕᖇᗴᗯ”

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

Re: Adult Clue Parody - “S crew”

Post by Murder by Death »

coinilius wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:47 pm There’s also no secret passages on the board, another difference in movement between this and regular Clue.
That seems to be a hallmark of a knock-off game, as there were no secret passages on the patent. So arguably they are copyrighted, or trademarks of Cluedo.

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

That’s a good point about why there may not be secret passages

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

There's no secret passages but I'm sure there are some back passages you could enter in this game and they aren't secret

scary harpy
Suspect

Post by scary harpy »

Only 8 rooms.

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

scary harpy wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:05 pm Only 8 rooms.
I saw that as well - I like seeing what layout and rule changes these knock-offs and similar products use.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Re: Adult Clue Parody - “ᔕᑕᖇᗴᗯ”

Post by Jonathan Green »

It has come to my attention that there’s ANOTHER adult Clue game: Private D¡ck
http://www.rm7guy.co.uk/PrivateDick.htm

The scenario is similar to SCR€W, Madame Sleaze has been found senseless pleasured at her Bordello, and as Private D, you must figure out the case.

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

There’s a board game called Sex & Intrigue which is another adults only Clue parody - I’m on my phone at the moment so can’t post a link but will later

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

coinilius wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:03 pm There’s a board game called Sex & Intrigue which is another adults only Clue parody - I’m on my phone at the moment so can’t post a link but will later
Found it: https://www.adameve.com/sexy-extras/sp- ... 07176.aspx

Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

Post by Murder by Death »

Jonathan Green wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:06 pm
coinilius wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:03 pm There’s a board game called Sex & Intrigue which is another adults only Clue parody - I’m on my phone at the moment so can’t post a link but will later
That is such a cheap game ... it looks like it was printed out on card stock with an inject printer

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

Murder by Death wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:52 pm
Jonathan Green wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:06 pm
That is such a cheap game ... it looks like it was printed out on card stock with an inject printer
I wouldn't expect too much quality from these things :lol:

At least the board design has a sense of you being in some sleazy hotel, so that's something. This one has a character whose name is a ply on golden showers as well...

MrBoddy2003
Investigator

Post by MrBoddy2003 »

This Is Kinda Filthy, And I LIKE It
Frankly, Scarlett, I Think You're A Tramp!!!!

PrinceAlarming
Private Eye

Post by PrinceAlarming »

I want a copy of Sex & Intrigue. $crew it, I'm going to order it right now :lol:

If $crew had all male suspects, I'd want that too.

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

PrinceAlarming wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:42 pm I want a copy of Sex & Intrigue. $crew it, I'm going to order it right now :lol:

One of these adult Clue knock-off makers should release one with double the amount of suspects, male and female, so people can have straight, gay, bi, etc playthroughs.

PrinceAlarming
Private Eye

Post by PrinceAlarming »

coinilius wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:35 am
PrinceAlarming wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:42 pm I want a copy of Sex & Intrigue. $crew it, I'm going to order it right now :lol:

One of these adult Clue knock-off makers should release one with double the amount of suspects, male and female, so people can have straight, gay, bi, etc playthroughs.
Sex & Intrigue has men and women in the game, so when it arrives I'm going to go over the rules to see if it has possible LGBT combinations integrated into the game. If not, I can just alter the rules to make it that way.

PrinceAlarming
Private Eye

Post by PrinceAlarming »

My copy of Sex & Intrigue arrived. No joke, some of the components are better quality than the components in the recent Clue games. I first noticed it with the cards, these cards are decent quality unlike current Clue cards. The rule sheet was crumpled up in the box like a piece of tissue, but luckily it was in tact. The playing pieces are printed on thin cardboard, 12 characters but only 8 plastic stands since the game is 2-8 players (4 blue and 4 red, which might be intended to have blue for the men and red for women, but that's not specified). Which means over time swapping out the thin cardboard to play as different characters will put a lot of wear and tear on the bottom of them. The envelope and clue sheets are pretty standard, the board is decent quality, and the die is pretty good.

It's basically the same game as Clue, only this one is a bit more like Master Detective because there's 5 cards in the envelope rather than 3 so this game will take a lot longer to play (which I don't mind).

I'm just going to mention now that this is an adult game, so if you're under 18, well, you've been warned. I not going to be overtly lewd or risque in talking about it, but the game itself is risque and lewd so I can't really get into it without mentioning it's adult content. So proceed at your own risk.

There are 6 women, 6 men, 11 sex toys, 9 sex positions, and 9 hotel locations. You have figure out which two hotel guests are getting down and dirty, where they're doing it, what sex toy they have, and what position they're in when caught in the act. The rules don't specifically tell you to put one male and one female into the envelope, it just says two guests. It sort of implies doing it heterosexually, but doesn't specify doing it that way which I appreciate because that enables the game to appeal to more people by not blatantly making it heteronormative.

Every character is a picture of a real person (no nudity though) and each one has an in your face sex pun for a name that are just ridiculous, but it works in context to the game.

I mentioned this game to a few friends who are excited to play it so we'll see how it compares.

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

That’s good that it does have double amounts of characters, it really allows you to play whatever combination you want, of male and female characters - it probably wouldn’t be hard to get more bases so you can have al characters with a base, so you wouldn’t have to worry about swapping them out.

PrinceAlarming
Private Eye

Post by PrinceAlarming »

coinilius wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:24 pm That’s good that it does have double amounts of characters, it really allows you to play whatever combination you want, of male and female characters - it probably wouldn’t be hard to get more bases so you can have al characters with a base, so you wouldn’t have to worry about swapping them out.
Actually... I do have bases for a Clue game I was making from scratch. I can use those bases since that project is on hold until further notice. I'm glad you reminded me.

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

Nice, that will save on the wear and tear a bit