Let’s Play Clue: MATC (Solved by Mr_Suspect88)

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Let’s Play Clue: MATC (Solved by Mr_Suspect88)

Post by Jonathan Green »

The Case File
Friday, 12th June, 2026 - Hampshire, England
Tonight, Mr. John Thomas Boddy had inherited his ancestral country home Tudor Close, and the Black family fortune for his thirtieth birthday. In celebration of this event, Mr. Boddy had invited his closest friends to his home for a weekend party. But one of his guests caused quite a stir, his estranged cousin, Miss Heather Black.

Heather Black was the daughter of Dr. Hugh Black & Mrs. Rose Black. She was the original heiress of the Black estate. Her father had spoiled her rotten, giving her as many gifts she could have wanted, much to the disapproval of her mother. That was until her cousins John and Rose Boddy moved in. After the mysterious deaths of his parents, Dr. Black and Mrs. Black had taken both him and his sister Dorothy to live with them. All the attention she was once bestowed upon was given to her cousins. Heather had grown jealous of John and Rose, and began to bully them.

In 2014, Dr. Black had died at the age of fifty. During the reading of Dr. Black’s Last Will & Testament, it came to the shock of everyone when the lawyer declared the Black’s nephew John Boddy would inherit everything, and only left his daughter with a small allowance. After a nearly-violent altercation with Rose, Boddy evicted Heather from Tudor Close. After her eviction, Heather took whatever money she inherited and moved to Spain.

Many years past, with Heather and John cutting all contact from each other. But months before Mr. Boddy’s 30th birthday, he invited her back to Tudor Close for his birthday, for unknown reasons. She accepted the invite.

During the party, most, if not all, of the guests had shown an intense, closeted, hatred for Miss Black for all different reasons. They all thought that the weekend would be ruined by her presence. But all that would change when Mr. Boddy had found his cousin Heather dead on the grand stairway of the Grand Foyer. She’s been murdered.

Who killed Miss Heather Black?

THE SUSPECTS
Miss Josephine Scarlett - A young and beautiful actress. The only child of Mrs. Elizabeth Peacock. The rumored love child of Dr. Black and Mrs. Peacock.

Colonel Michael Mustard - Retired officer of the Special Air Service and old friend of Dr. Hugh Black.

Mrs. Blanche White - A French chef and wife of John Boddy. Dislikes any rude guests.

Mr. Giavonni Green - Italian-American millionaire playboy and long-time friend of John Boddy. His father’s side of the family had connections to the Italian Mob.

Mrs. Elizabeth Peacock - Widow socialite and Ornithologist. Mother of Josephine Scarlett.

Professor Peter Plum - Polymath. An archeologist and teacher at Oxford University. Dr. Black had funded many of his expeditions and experiments.

Dr. Madeline Orchid - The adopted daughter of John Boddy. Has several Ph.D.s in biology and chemistry.

Miss Georgia Emily Peach - The adopted daughter of John Boddy. A southern belle born in New Orleans and heiress to a large fortune. She loves parties and boys.

Rose Marie Boddy (a.k.a. Madame Rose) - Crime novelist and Boddy’s young sister.

Lady Su Sian Lavender - A widowed herbalist and raising socialite. Dating Prof. Plum.

Lord Alfred Gray - Landscape Architect. Does several jobs for Mr. Boddy. Charming, but a bit tempermal.

Mary Peony - A spiritualist hired by Mr. Boddy to entertain so of his guests.

Sir Caspian Ocean - A criminal attorney and old friend of Mr. Miles Meadow-Brook, the late family lawyer of the Black Family.

Sir Alexander Shamrock - A world traveler. Was involved with an “incident” at Heather's 17th birthday party.

Mr. Sheldon Heath - A post-grad student from Switzerland and friend of Madeline Orchid.

Governess Martha Mauve: Former governess of Rose Boddy.

Judge Juliet Bronze: The fiancée of Sir Ocean.

Dame Agatha Misty - A famous crime novelist and friend of Rose Boddy.

Mr. Carlos Naranjo - Famous football (soccer) player and Heather’s Ex-Boyfriend. Might be using sport-improving drugs.

THE WEAPONS
Candlestick: Victorian. Sterling Silver. Solid and very blunt.

Dagger: A British Naval Dagger. 8” blade. Recently cleaned.

Revolver: Smith & Wesson Masterpiece Model 17 Revolver. Once belonged to John Boddy’s father, Samuel Boddy, an investigative reporter from Boston. Recently fired.

Rope: Made of Indian jute. 16ft long. Kept in the Gardener’s shed usually.

Pipe: Made of steel. ½ in. diameter, elbow attached. Purchased from the hardware store due to plumbing issues.

Wrench: 12”. Adjustable Stillson pipe wrench. Domestic use only.

Poison: Made of several poisonous plants. Nearly undetectable. An experiment by Dr. Orchid.

Derringer: Once belonging to Brooklyn Black, the mother of John and Rose Boddy. Rose now owns it.

Crystal Ball: Miss Peony used this during her “performance” in the Parlor.

Croquet Mallet: During Tea Time, most of the guests played a game of Croquet in the Croquet Yard. During her teenage years, Miss Black was champion at Croquet.

T.V. Aerial: A broken TV aerial. Found in the Attic.

Curtain Cord: This was one of the cords in the Billiard Room.

Violin Bow: From one of the Violins in the Music Room.

Fountain Pen: Mr. Boddy had purchased this item while visiting London.

Briefcase: Mr. Boddy had important documents that he kept in there. It’s dented.

Knitting Needle: Mrs. Peacock was knitting before the party began.

Skipping Rope: An old skipping rope that young Rose used to play with as a child.

Wine Bottle: A bottle of wine made from the wine cellar. Miss Black had it with her the entire party.

Ankh: One of the many artifacts founded by Lady Emily Black.

THE ROOMS
Hall: The great hall of Tudor Close is filled with portraits of past members of the Black family.

Lounge: The Victorian style lounge of Tudor Close provides great comfort to those who rest here. Formally a reception hall. Pre-Dinner drinks were served here.

Dining Room: Dinner was served around 9:00 p.m. Most of Mr. Boddy’s valuable guests dined here, while the other guests dined in the ballroom.

Kitchen: The Victorian style kitchen was bustling with the houses’ cooks through the evening. Most of the kitchen staff left duty at 11:00 p.m.

Ballroom: The elegant 18th century French style ballroom of Tudor Close was once an enclosed loggia until Sir Nigel Black, the sixth Earl of Tudor Close, transformed it to a ballroom after a visit to Salon dOré et Blanc at the Louvre.

Conservatory: Many of the guests came to the conservatory to view many of the exotic plants.

Billiard Room: Before and after dinner, most of the guests played a few rounds of cards and billiard games.

Library: Many of the books were collected by Lord George Black, the 2nd Earl of Tudor Close, after going on a Grand World Tour in the 1870s.

Study: The private study of Tudor Close’s master has a faint smell of a ladies’ fragrance. Odd for a gentleman’s study.

Wine Cellar - Most of the wine kept here are from the vineyards the Black Family owns in the Bordeaux region of Southern France.

Parlor: During the party, Miss Peony held her readings in here.

Power Room: A small room to refresh oneself.

Turkish Bathhouse: Modeled after a real bathhouse Lord George visited the Middle East.

Broom Closet: Where most of the cleaning products are kept.

Koi Pond: Designed by Lord Gray for the Japanese Garden.

Music Room: Filled with instruments collected from across the world.

Egyptian Room: Many of the artifacts in this room were collected by Lady Emily Black (The wife of Lord Edward Black, the 5th Earl of Tudor Close), an Egyptologist.

Loft: A spare room above the carriage house, Miss Black was staying in here.

Croquet Yard: After tea time, most of the guests play a round of croquet. During her teen years, Miss Black was a champion croquet player.

The Players (In order of play. Each has characters to play as.)
Black
Sir Ocean
Dame Misty
Mrs. Peacock

ClueLover98
Colonel Mustard
Professor Plum
Mr. Green

BBP
Sheldon Health
Mary Pheony
Rose Boddy, aka Madame Rose

choasemerald
Mrs. White
Miss Peach
Dr. Orchid

Mr_Suspect88
Judge Bronze
Governess Mauve

Sir Shamrock
Sir Shamrock
Miss Scarlett

Jamie
Lord Gray
Lady Lavender

The Rules
From one of Peackfreak’s game:
An introductory story is created, introducing the characters, rooms, and weapons, and then we role-play by writing a short paragraph or so during each of our turns where our character makes a suggestion.

Then we go around in order to see if other players can disprove - all while role-playing. Once the suggestion is disproved, it is the next player's turn to suggest. When disproving, you will PM a card to the person who made the suggestion.

A 48-hour window would be allotted between turns or the turn is forfeited. But hopefully players will keep the game moving more quickly than that.

The winner is the first person to make an accusation. Accusations can be made after a suggestion if either the suggestion receives no disproval or the player announces his potential intention to accuse during his suggestion. This way the game play can continue as soon as the suggestion is disproved without waiting for the suggestor to announce his turn is over - again unless he/she announced his intentions beforehand.
(We’ll have a 24 hour instead)

I’ll PM your cards shortly after I write a short short about Mr. Boddy, who is not the victim this time!
Last edited by Jonathan Green on Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Re: Let’s Play Clue: MATC

Post by Jonathan Green »

Mr. John Boddy sits on his office chair in his study. Lunchtime had just finished and John had some paper work to finish before tomorrow. As he wrote, John began talking to himself.
“It’ll be worth it,” Boddy said, “it’ll be all worth it tomorrow”. Mr. Boddy continued to write.
“Sure everything was a little rough today, especially with the guests. But like they say, ‘tomorrow is another day’.
After Boddy finished writing, he took all the papers he was working on and processed to but them all in a large folder. He then got up from his chair and walked to the small safe he kept on the bookshelf. Opening the safe, he put the envelope in the safe, covering his father’s revolver.
Closing the safe, Boddy though to himself, “Wonder what they’re doing now?”

(Cue Black)
Last edited by Jonathan Green on Sun May 31, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

Sorry to do this, can I pass - Things have been cropping up that really needed my attention and couldn't wait. I didn't have anything planned

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Black wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 9:18 am Sorry to do this, can I pass - Things have been cropping up that really needed my attention and couldn't wait. I didn't have anything planned
Sure, that all the time you need, we"ll just skip you for now.

(Cue BBP)
Last edited by Jonathan Green on Sun May 31, 2020 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBP
Detective

Post by BBP »

At the Koi pond, Madame Rose was listening with great interest to Mary Peony, the vaguely mysterious and mysteriously vague fortune teller that showed up at most of her brother's parties.

"This card represents your current situation. It's The Tower. A breakdown of the current situation. This means a painful change is due.

The next card represents the obstacle. It's... Death."

"Does that mean somebody is going to die?"
"No, Death never refers to the actual death. There will be a painful transformation but it's not necessarily bad. The third card represents desires. It's..." The chariot, which stands for conquest."

After a few minutes the edge of the pond is covered with pretty cards.
"So what's the verdict?"
"I'd say there's a young male about to stir up some trouble in your family. I don't want to meddle too much but I've noticed you were having a bit of trouble with that Heath fellow that was fondling the fiddles in the music room..."

"That Sheldon fellow. Yes, he's a terrible influence on my niece. He is living off his parents, mooching and walking around like he'll never have to work a day in his life. With his education you'd think he'd know better."

---

In the mean time, Sheldon had a great idea. When Madame Rose caught him in the music room just because he was loooking at a violin, he decided to swipe the bow and hide it. That'll teach her!

He carefully hid the bow on the top shelf of the broom closet and on his way to find his pretty little Orchid.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

BBP wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 7:32 am
At the Koi pond, Madame Rose was listening with great interest to Mary Peony, the vaguely mysterious and mysteriously vague fortune teller that showed up at most of her brother's parties.

"This card represents your current situation. It's The Tower. A breakdown of the current situation. This means a painful change is due.

The next card represents the obstacle. It's... Death."

"Does that mean somebody is going to die?"
"No, Death never refers to the actual death. There will be a painful transformation but it's not necessarily bad. The third card represents desires. It's..." The chariot, which stands for conquest."

After a few minutes the edge of the pond is covered with pretty cards.
"So what's the verdict?"
"I'd say there's a young male about to stir up some trouble in your family. I don't want to meddle too much but I've noticed you were having a bit of trouble with that Heath fellow that was fondling the fiddles in the music room..."

"That Sheldon fellow. Yes, he's a terrible influence on my niece. He is living off his parents, mooching and walking around like he'll never have to work a day in his life. With his education you'd think he'd know better."

---

In the mean time, Sheldon had a great idea. When Madame Rose caught him in the music room just because he was loooking at a violin, he decided to swipe the bow and hide it. That'll teach her!

He carefully hid the bow on the top shelf of the broom closet and on his way to find his pretty little Orchid.
Very nice! But you forgot the cue, so
(Cue choasemerald)

BBP
Detective

Post by BBP »

(sorry to edit your post. I accidentally added some of my notes, and you quoted that, so I thought I'd remove it.)

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

BBP wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 12:57 pm (sorry to edit your post. I accidentally added some of my notes, and you quoted that, so I thought I'd remove it.)
It’s alright.

chaosemerald
Spy

Post by chaosemerald »

Mr. Boddy's two adoptive daughters Dr. Orchid and Miss Peach were sitting in the Lounge having a conservation about Orchid's lover and their future.

"He could be a little nicer to our parents and Auntie Rose."

"But he's wonderful Georgia, simply wonderful."

"I'm not sayin' he's a bad person, He could just use some manners that's all."

Dr. Orchid chuckled, "We ought to call you Miss Manners instead of Miss Peach."

Miss Peach smiled, "It must be the southern in me." Miss Peach picked up a Candlestick. "Lets change the subject. Are you excited for the Party?"

"I was, I had a lecture at the college the last time we threw one, so I was really looking forward to this, but then Dad had to go and invite Aunt Heather. Who knows what could happen!" Orchid sighs, "I feel like were headed for disaster, I just hope I'm wrong."

Miss Peach lowered her head, "Me too sugah, me too."

___

In the Kitchen Mrs. White was helping the cooks with the Dinner for the Party. "I just can't believe he invited her! She'll ruin everything, she always does! She insults me, my cooking, my children, my husband, my house, she's the rudest most awful person I've ever met! What was he thinking!" While going to look for some spice, she noticed one of Dr. Orchid's experiments, It was in a bottle labeled 'POISON', she picked it up and uttered another complaint, "I've told Madeline time and time again, do not leave your experiments near my ingredents. If this got into the food it would be a catastrophe, she peered at it and then went back to fixing Heather Black's favorite desert, as requested by Mr. Boddy.

(Cue Mr_Suspect88)
Last edited by chaosemerald on Sun May 31, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

chaosemerald wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 9:08 pm Mr. Boddy's two adoptive daughters Dr. Orchid and Miss Peach were sitting in the Lounge having a conservation about Orchid's lover and their future.

"He could be a little to our parents and Auntie Rose."

"But he's wonderful Georgia, simply wonderful."

"I'm not sayin' he's a bad person, He could just use some manners that's all."

Dr. Orchid chuckled, "We ought to call you Miss Manners instead of Miss Peach."

Miss Peach smiled, "It must be the southern in me." Miss Peach picked up a Candle Stick. "Lets change the subject. Are you excited for the Party?"

"I was, I had a lecture at the college the last time we threw one, so I was really looking forward to this, but than dad had to go and invite Aunt Heather. Who knows what could happen!" Orchid sighs, "I feel like were headed for disaster, I just hope I'm wrong."

Miss Peach lowered her head, "Me too sugah, me too."

___

In the Kitchen Mrs. White was helping the cooks with the Dinner for the Party. "I just cant believe he invited her! She'll ruin everything, she always does! She insults me, my cooking, my children, my husband, my house, she's the rudest most awful person I've ever met! What was he thinking!" While going to look for some spice, she noticed one of Dr. Orchid experiments, It was in a bottle labeled 'POISON', she picked it up and uttered another complaint, "I've told Madeline time and time again, do not leave your experiments near my ingredents. If this got into the food it would a catastrophe, she peered at it and then went back to fixing Heather Black's favorite desert, as requested by Mr. Boddy.
Nice Work! I like how you did Orchid and Peach. I also like the part about Orchid’s experiments being mixed up in the Kitchen.

(Cue Mr_Suspect88)

Mr_Suspect88
Snoop

Post by Mr_Suspect88 »

Carlos Naranjo football player and ex boyfriend to Heather Black exhaled as he entered the Power Room, it’s the first time since he had arrived to catch his breathe. As he sat in the nearest armchair, he sat on something sharp he pulled some knitting from behind him bending one the Knitting Needles.”Why is she here? and what does she want to discuss that’s so important?” wondered Naranjo, tossing it on to the sofa and pouring himself brandy from a decanter he stopped mid pour “does she know that I’m using performance enhancing drugs?” .Naranjo decided to confront Heather, as he stood up he took the brandy decanter for courage and the knitting to search for its owner.

Juliet Bronze, judge and former schoolmate to Heather Black, stood in the Egyptian Room reading the post it note on the envelope in her hands “ To Jules, hope you enjoy my book especially what’s on chapter five, love Heather”.Bronze torn in to the envelope revealing a manuscript “so she’s written a book,wonder what charming anecdotes she disclosed?” as she flipped to chapter five and as she read the first two paragraphs, the rage started to climb inside her. Bronze throw the manuscript against the wall, knocking off the gold Ankh on the shelf and it landing on the floor. “She will never publish this book, I will see to that personally “ Bronze said aloud as she picks up the ankh and stares at it...

Martha Mauve, former governess to Rose and John Boddy sat in the Library flipping through a photo album from the attic, “what wonderful memories, I love these children”.Mauve flipped to another page and saw a photo of Rose,John and Heather Black playing in the pool “Heather a spoiled little girl still is, always putting Rosie down even now as adults because she preferred the simpler things compared to Heather,jealousy that’s it”. Mauve placed the album back in the cardboard box, rummaging through the box she finds Rose’s old Skipping Rope “Rosie loved to skip around the grounds, playing for hours on end. I remember Heather stealing it one day, and hiding it from her Rosie was so upset” said Mauve aloud, twisting the rope around her hands in anger.

( Cue Sir Shamrock )

🤞Hope I did it right 🤞

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Mr_Suspect88 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 10:15 pm Carlos Naranjo football player and ex boyfriend to Heather Black exhaled as he entered the Power Room, it’s the first time since he had arrived to catch his breathe. As he sat in the nearest armchair, he sat on something sharp he pulled some knitting from behind him bending one the Knitting Needles.”Why is she here? and what does she want to discuss that’s so important?” wondered Naranjo, tossing it on to the sofa and pouring himself brandy from a decanter he stopped mid pour “does she know that I’m using performance enhancing drugs?” .Naranjo decided to confront Heather, as he stood up he took the brandy decanter for courage and the knitting to search for its owner.

Juliet Bronze, judge and former schoolmate to Heather Black, stood in the Egyptian Room reading the post it note on the envelope in her hands “ To Jules, hope you enjoy my book especially what’s on chapter five, love Heather”.Bronze torn in to the envelope revealing a manuscript “so she’s written a book,wonder what charming anecdotes she disclosed?” as she flipped to chapter five and as she read the first two paragraphs, the rage started to climb inside her. Bronze throw the manuscript against the wall, knocking off the gold Ankh on the shelf and it landing on the floor. “She will never publish this book, I will see to that personally “ Bronze said aloud as she picks up the ankh and stares at it...

Martha Mauve, former governess to Rose and John Boddy sat in the Library flipping through a photo album from the attic, “what wonderful memories, I love these children”.Mauve flipped to another page and saw a photo of Rose,John and Heather Black playing in the pool “Heather a spoiled little girl still is, always putting Rosie down even now as adults because she preferred the simpler things compared to Heather,jealousy that’s it”. Mauve placed the album back in the cardboard box, rummaging through the box she finds Rose’s old Skipping Rope “Rosie loved to skip around the grounds, playing for hours on end. I remember Heather stealing it one day, and hiding it from her Rosie was so upset” said Mauve aloud, twisting the rope around her hands in anger.

( Cue Sir Shamrock )

🤞Hope I did it right 🤞
Yep, you did it right!

Mr_Suspect88
Snoop

Post by Mr_Suspect88 »

Yay‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️😁

Mr_Suspect88
Snoop

Post by Mr_Suspect88 »

Question: When will we the cards be dealt? After everyone gives their descriptions?

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Mr_Suspect88 wrote: Sun May 31, 2020 11:06 pm Question: When will we the cards be dealt? After everyone gives their descriptions?
I thought I dealt yours already? Let me check...

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Post by Sir Shamrock »

Miss Scarlett wandered around the Conservatory looking at the exotic plants. "Boddy and I were always close but I never expect-." She paused mid-sentence. "Someone may be listening." she thought. "That terrible Heather already found out and it took her all of 2 minutes to start blackmailing me. Who would do that?" After pausing for a moment, she sighed, "Heather would. Seeing how she treated Rose and Boddy, it only makes sense." Behind one of the potted plants a Wrench stood out, seemingly left behind after doing some light repairs before the party. "It looks like this is becomeing a family matter."

A little bit away Sir Shamrock was walking around the Ballroom, examining the ornate fixtures and place settings. "A perfect party ruined by the presence of one guest! This was supposed to be a great time. Some would even say a killer gathering. But no, invite the one person who who hates enjoyment. The same person who won't miss an opportunity to bring up an incident that happened years ago. Perfect celebration material. Why don't after dessert we all sit around talking about our favorite ways to watch paint dry since that will be just as pleasant as being in the same room as Heather Black." In a moment of clumsiness, he walked backwards into the table set up and knocked some items on the floor. He picked up the Daggar, "If she so much as references her 17th birthday, there will be another incident on our hands."

(Cue Jamie)

Jamie
Firearms Specialist

Post by Jamie »

Lady Lavender was in the Billiard Room waiting for her lover Professor Plum. She was hoping to cheer him up. He'd not been himself since that stupid woman Heather made fun of him at the party.
Lavender had never played snooker despite being a regular visitor to Boddy's house since she'd moved in next door. She picked up one of the cues from the wall rack and tried to work out how to hold it in her dainty hands. Confident that she'd worked it out, she leant over the table and aimed at the white cue ball. "Black ball - top pocket," she said as she'd heard the men say when they played. She pulled the cue back gently and then shoved it in the direction of the white ball.
"Aargh". The scream came from Lady Lavender when she saw what she'd done. Perhaps she'd been a bit too forceful, but when she missed the ball, the cue had snagged on the green baize cloth, leaving an inch-long tear. Lady Lavender dropped the cue on the table and, seeing someone outside in the gardens, pulled the curtains across the huge windows of the Billiard Room. Once again, a little too forcefully as one of the Curtain Cords came away from the hook it was attached to and fell to the floor. Lavender ran from the room.

Lord Gray walked around the Koi Pond in Boddy's Japanese Garden. It really was quite exquisite. Obviously he was biased, he had designed the thing, but he really did think it was amongst his best work. Boddy had loved it, and rightly so. That silly cow Heather had not been as approving. What did she call it again? Oh yes, amateurish, boring and a waste of space. Like that gap between her ears.
As he circled the pond he saw something floating on the water. Picking it up, he realised it was a tarot card, the one for death. "Maybe that's a sign," he thought, "And if there is death hovering over this place, I know whose it'll **** well be!"
Beyond where the card had floated the was something shiny on the bottom of the pond. Gray rolled up his sleeve and fished out a Fountain Pen. "Looks like Boddy's," he thought, wiping it on a handkerchief and popping it into his pocket.

Black
Bindle Stiff

Post by Black »

Here's mine since I haven't done it yet (last minute)

Dame Agatha Misty is in the Library, the reading table covered in old newspaper clippings, three or four small stacks of books about historical weapons, poisons, guns, and other weapon stuff, as well as a notebook and FOUNTAIN PEN with the initials J.B., engraved on the body. She paces around the room, muttering to herself thinking of a plot for her book, taking some opportunities to scribble down notes on a piece of paper. The top of the page read CHARACTERS, the first character on the page was Heath Blackwell - cousin of the host of the party, a murder victim who was killed at a house party at a mansion, murder method was scribbled out almost unreadable as was the crime scene. There were other characters jotted down too like Mrs. Bluebird, her daughter Ruby, Mrs. Snow the maid, Captain Gold, Dr. Purple and Father Fields. As she thinks about things more, she smirks, "I know how to make this the best book I've ever written"

Sir Ocean is in the Dining Room, he has his BRIEFCASE open, evidence for an upcoming criminal case labeled with the date and the name of the case. He reaches into a secret compartment of the briefcase where he pulls out a black leather-bound journal, a checkbook and a letter - all three of them end up in the fireplace, burning into ashes. He then starts cleaning the base of the briefcase where there is a brand new dent, then he throws the stained hanky into the fireplace as well. The stain being a brownish color, some would even say it's dark red. "There, all sorted, it's all covered up," He says regaining his breath from slight panic

Mrs. Peacock barricaded herself in a bathroom, heart pumping, eyes blood red, and makeup running down her cheeks. She goes to the washbasin, composing herself at what that evil young woman was doing - sure she may have had a little affair with her uncle and Josy was the result of that affair but Mrs. Peacock doesn't regret one second of it; Mrs. Peacock then cleans herself up, washing blood off her hands, staring intently into her reflection in the mirror, washing blood off her hands but the question is... whose is it?

<CUE NEXT PERSON>

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Well since I haven’t heard from ClueLover98, I might introduce his characters for him/her. If don’t write tomorrow morning, I’ll do it for them.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Well , I better introduce ClueLover98’s characters...

Colonel Micheal Mustard was admiring a Silver, Pearl-handled Derringer that once belonged John Boddy’s sister, Brooklyn Black. The colonel knew both John’s mother and Uncle Hugh, since he meet in the hunt back in 1990. The derringer know belonged to John’s sister Rose. He had seen John, Rose, and Heather grow up together in Tudor Close. He knew Heather enjoyed tormenting her cousins and any other person that she see as “beneath her class”.
Mustard knew that trouble would come when he was Miss Black in the Hall this early afternoon, he can sense it. After Tea Time (5:00-ish), the colonel had noticed that both Mrs. Peacock and her daughter Scarlett were very uncomfortable with Heather . Mustard knew something happened between them, what happened he just didn’t know.
Both Mustard and Peacock have been rather close recently, and he vowed to get to the bottom of this. So, derringer still in hand, the old colonel went searching for Black.

“Suit yourself.” Green then drank the glass.
“Giavonni, may I ask you a question?”
“Go for it.”
“Well you see,” Plum stammered, “am I f- fat?”
Green gave Plum a confused looked. “What?”
“Am I fat?”
“When I wouldn’t say fat, more like - round, I guess? Why are you asking?”
“Well you see, the new girl -”
“Heather.”
Plum nods his head.
“Ignore her Plum,” Green said, “she‘s been like that, you’re not the first believe me.”
“Oh.” Plum replied.
“Besides,” Green continued, “there’s much worse things happening.”
Visoni ficcanaso” muttered in Italian, as he poured himself another drink.

Right, every has introduced their characters. I shall write about Boddy discovering the corpse of his cousin Heather and the REAL game begins.