clue play

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Cluedokid25

clue play

Post by Cluedokid25 »

A week ago, one of my freinds said that his acting group is doing a PLay on Clue. I was sad cuse i wished I could of been part of it(it was tooo late for me to register) But I decided if i cand join them, i will go watch the play instead. My freind tried out for Mr. Green and he got the part! The bad news was that a girl was playing Plum. If I was part of that play, I would of stolen Plum right out of her hands. A girl playing Plum is like a guy playing Scarlet!

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

do not even go there! If scarlet were a man i would throw food!! :o

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

well folks, at 8:30 tonight I'm off to see my freinds performence of Clue with his acting group!!! I will tell you guys all about it later :wink:

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Try to get your hands on a copy of the script!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

yeah, im with him!

whats ur rating 1 the worst, and 10 the BEST~

i think the idea of a girl for plum is eeeeh.... :?
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

My freind told me some wierd stuff about the play
like:

Miss Scarletts real name is Scarletta,and She won the Miss Nuclear Waste award in los vegas

Mr. Green was one of the judges for that award and he had long hair and a fat tummy back then
Last edited by CluedoKid on Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

HA! i love the pagent thing and the Scarrletta thing is funny cause my friend mikey(V.S.) and i used to call Scarlet, Scarletto! so its especially funny for me! Oh, and more about that remake of Clue the movie, were probably going to do it, and were going to get the only person who could redo Eileen's lines, our old teacher Mrs. Sullivan! Shes like the best Peacock, she looks a lot like Eileen 2! I can't wait!

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Oh! It's the musical! Those things are in the musical. Are they going to sing, too? Or did they cut the songs to do a play?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

The play was really good !!!! It was a play, not a musical

everyone wore there coulours exept for peacock and plum

peacock wore pink and plum(portrayed by a girl) wore a white jacket and a red tie.

The answer was Peacock with the gun in the billiard rom

Wadsworth( he was weak he had a monotone voice and he forgot his lines at one point) and Yvette were added to the suspects and the pitch fork and pliers wre added to the weapons, and the Hall was removed

more later

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

sounds intersting, and also like the author decided to compile different versions into one.

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

peacock wore pink
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(pauses to breathe)

OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO

(begins to lose voice)

OOOOOOOoooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
o
ooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooo

(goes into shock and never recovers.)

:shock: :shock:

Post by Guest »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol: lol: :lol: :lol: : :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol: :lol:

so funny! i laughed so hard @ that!!!! :lol:

ya i no, its sucky that plum and peacock ddnt wear their colors, matt, were they any good? :?

Post by Guest »

btw that was me last time, i forgot to log in :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 »

arrrrgh, my stupid computer r messed up, :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: the last 2 posts was me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: : :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: : :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: : :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: : :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid »

yah they were good,

It was funny when Mustard inturduced the game Battle twister to peacock

Mustard:left Hand on Germany

Peacock: right foot on france

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

They stole all of that stuff (Scarletta, Green a judge at Miss Nuclear waste pagent, battle twister) from the musical.

IT"S A RIP-OFF OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD ABOUT CLUE!!!

AND PEACOCK WORE PINK!!!

:shock:

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Anonymous wrote:btw that was me last time, i forgot to log in :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
How long did it take you to click all of those?