Clue 2

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

princeazure33

Post by princeazure33 »

francesa as scarlet is really awesome, but as someone once said before, i think it was cluedokid25 that francesa rettodini is only italian :shock: so it'll be hard, any ideas how she could fit in the movie w/o an all-nighter of studyin english for her?

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

1st of all, this is just a dream, there is a slim slim slim chance a clue 2 will every be made so were just talking about who would be good despite their race.

V.S.
Suspect

Clue 2

Post by V.S. »

I love the idea of Clue 2! I will always think that Francesca will be the best Miss Scarlet! In Ghost Ship, you can even see her holding a revolver! I think the cast is awesome! I also love your skills at the computer! I am all for Clue 2! :D
With deadly love,
V.S.

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond »

I do not really like the idea of Clue two. I belive that halfway decent movies should not have sequels, there rarely good. :shock:

But your cast choices are good

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

its not really a sequal, it wasn't my idea to call it clue 2, i wanted it to just be sort of a remake just plain Clue, whole new story, etc.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

oh and i forgot to tell you guys! my friend mikey(V.S.) are thinking about making a redo of clue the movie, same script but funnier (i.e. men playing women, the whole sharad!) for example, i might be yvette by stuffing 2 huge kick balls up my shirt! and when miss. scarlet says shut the door yvette will close it with her boobs! LMAO!

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond »

:lol: I havent had a good laugh in a while.