Clue 2

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

ClueBoy12
Informant

Clue 2

Post by ClueBoy12 »

I know, I know I keep bringing the topic of a second clue movie up over and over again but i finally got around to figuring out how to photo edit and making the cards!
Check em Out! :D

Sorry the 1st ones kinda blurry but i had to use that pic cause shes even holding a gun, it was so perfect!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... tocard.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... ustard.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... umhugh.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... equeen.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... kelsey.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... arron2.bmp

Enjoy! :D

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

I found a good Yvette, the photo is really really bad, sorry i did it really fast! but check it out and tell me what you think!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... yvette.jpg

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

i made a little more of an effort on this one (its still pretty bad)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... d5485c.jpg

Colonel Gray Poopond
Forensics Expert

Post by Colonel Gray Poopond »

Who is the woman in the scarlet card?

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

Franccesca Rossidini, i beleve thats her name, she was the singer in ghost ship

Cluedokid25

Post by Cluedokid25 »

I think your cast choice is great! :D

I also think Francesca is very pretty, my mom thinks shes too chunky to be a Scarlet.

Although I think Clue is a movie that is not to be remade. Clue is a classic(in my opinion anyway) and you just dont remake classics. Look what happened to Psycho and Planet of the Apes. They were remade into crap!

On the oter hand, It's fun to visulize a remake and create a cast. I made a cast myself:

Miss Scarlet- Catherine Zeta Jones
Col. Mustard- Sean Connery
Mrs. White- Betty White
Mr. Green-Jeremy Northam
Mrs. Peacock- Kristen Scott Thomas
Prof.Plum- Victor Garber( he was born in the province i live in)
Wadsworth-don't know Tim Roth? Johnny Depp?
Mr. Boddy-I could say Michael Gambon yet he already played a rich old bloke who got killed, perhaps Johnathan Hyde?

theres my list so far, any questions?

---------------------------------------------------

don't fall for Miss Scarlet, shes way too old for us :cry:

Post by Guest »

koolsam33:

wow, i agree with ur choice for scarlet and white, i think betty white will be good she wuz funny in the golden girls, and i like zeta-jones, shes good. however, i think victor garber should b mr boddy, he was great in Titanic

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

Yea i was considering Catherne Zeta for Scarlet, I was also considering Luci Lui then i saw Francissca and I was like OMG SHES PERFECT! :D And i agree there shouldn't nessisarily be a "remake" but it wouldn't nessisarily be a "remake" because it would be a totally new story unlike other remakes.

Cluedokid25

Post by Cluedokid25 »

The reason why I chose Garber for Plum koolsam33, was because I wanted the soft, sweet- hearted Plum. A Plum you could feel sorry for. Sort of like whatVictor achived in Titanic, as Thomas Andrews. It was very sad at the part where you see Andrews in the smoking room fixing the clock to 2:10 as the ship sinks.

My remade would not be a black comedy, but a drama where tension builds up with the characters on their 4 night stay at Mr. Boddy's mansion.

Post by Guest »

i didnt realize who the scarlet was until i saw ghost ship! wow, the pic is so different what happened, francesa is much thinner than that and cluekid25, yeah i guess garber could be good as plum, cuz i just like him, he cant actually done the murder, hes waaay to smart, i like all the charcaters, and i really dont want them go to jail, only person i dont really like is mr green as a charcater in the game, (sorry all mr green lovers out there :( ) i liked his charcater in the movie, but the games, i just dont like him...

who has a charcater who they dont really like?

~~~~~~~~~~~koolsam33~~~~~~~

alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

Post by alwaysPeacock »

Anonymous wrote:who has a charcater who they dont really like?
I don't like Boddy. He is soooo lazy!! All he ever does is lie around at the bottom of the cellar stairs! What a bum!

:wink:

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

LOL! Good one...

-Michael
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

I agree Linsey is MUCH hotter! and i love all the clue suspects besides M. brunette and Prince Azure i just dislike them

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael »

I'm gonna have to agree. Prince Azure is a dumb character. Why is he at Tudor Close???

-Michael
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

Yea i know, he bugs me

Whodunit
Crime-Scene Investigator

Post by Whodunit »

Hilary can act but she usually plays the sweet bubble gum type characture. Why we like lindsay so much is becuase for once we got to see her in a mean role. Maybe hilary's next flix will change everything.

Post by Guest »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :( :cry: i always play prince azure in Clue FX!!! :shock: :cry: i think its cool that clue finally hav a person whos black, cuz we havnt seen any black or spanish, theres a french guy tho, m. brunette but still...

~~~~~~~~~koolsam33~~~~~~~~~~

Depboy
Missing Person

Post by Depboy »

I really like Prince Azure and M Brunette. I guess I will be true-to-form and make a favorite character list.

From Favorite to Least Favorite:

Miss Scarlet-The all-time best Clue character--Ever!
Miss Peach-I like her as Boddy's long-lost niece.
M Brunette-Who doesn't love a con artist?
Prince Azure-I don't know why he is at Tudor Mansion either, but I like thinking of reasons why he is.
Mr. Slate-Gray-When I first saw this guy, I was like who? But something about him makes me like him.
Captain Brown-Once again when I discovered this one I was like WTF? But he has snuck into the top 10.
Mrs. Peacock-I go back and forth on this one. I DO NOT like her as Scarlet's Mother. Her step-mother is ok.
Mr. Green-I like the newer version of him. I never really liked the whole business man "mobster" version.
Mrs. White-The fact that her cooking sucks is priceless.
Madame Rose I like her as Boddy's sister, but that is only in the VCR game. The psychic ability remains in either version, which I love.
Rusty Nayler-Love that name!
Lady Lavender-What country is she from? When I saw her on the cover of the Clue FX box with those groovy arm bracelet things, I almost paniced, cuz I though she was Miss Scarlet. I was like what have they done.
Colonel Mustard-Blah! He's Classic Clue but he confuses me.
Mrs. Meadow-Brook-I ask the same question Michael asks, Why is her name hyphenated?
Sgt. Grey-A love child between White and Boddy is a good idea. But he is such a dumbo in the VCR game.
Professor Plum-Once again the game wouldn't be the same without him, but I don't really like his motive.
Lord Grey-My least favorite. Those sun glasses. What is up with that?

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

I did it!! :D I finally figured out how to make a normal card into another persons card! :D I know that probably made no sense so just look at the pic!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/ ... vette2.jpg

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 »

Whodunit wrote:Hilary can act but she usually plays the sweet bubble gum type characture. Why we like lindsay so much is becuase for once we got to see her in a mean role. Maybe hilary's next flix will change everything.
I just got back from Raise Your Voice and I must say it is the most serious movie i've seen Hillary in, Shes lost some weight and is even hotter! Her character is still a little bubbley but its more serious than her other films, and Mr. Boddy, Hillary Duff and Lindsey Lohan together = an awsome film but a lot of chaos btw. them! they hate each other.