"The Ship" 2006 Online-Game (With 5 of Original Cluedo Murder-Weapons) + More...

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

What are your favorite "The Ship" murder-weapons?

Candlestick
10%
Hunting Knife
10%
Khukri Knife
10%
Kitchen Knife
10%
Letter Knife
10%
Pipe
10%
Revolver
10%
Spanner
10%
Wrench
10%
(Other Weapons)
10%

Total votes: 10

ZachBlack000
Slueth

"The Ship" 2006 Online-Game (With 5 of Original Cluedo Murder-Weapons) + More...

Post by ZachBlack000 »

What are your thoughts on the 2006 online-game, "The Ship"?
The_Ship_-_Box_Front.jpg
The_Ship_-_Box_Front.jpg (23.82 KiB) Viewed 478 times
Here is a link to my own playlist of some YouTube videos, that feature this online-game:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... wZGBWR1I3S

Please type in your responses or thoughts below!
Last edited by ZachBlack000 on Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:10 am, edited 16 times in total.
Favorite Movie-Quote: "They all did it. But if you wanna know who killed Mr. Boddy, I did. In the hall, with the revolver." - Mr. Green, from Clue, played by Michael McKean.

Zoo977
Master Detective

Re: "The Ship" 2006 Online-Game (With 5 of Original Cluedo Murder-Weapons) + More...

Post by Zoo977 »

Ooooh ****, I remember this one! Quite a fun one, albeit kinda dated now. I had to buy it twice cause the first copy I got had the serial used and the seller refused to get back to me :u
The big murder-party setup is always wonderful, although I was never much a fan of the main story mode. I think every person the bartender sent me to kill went to the same exact bathroom stall immediately after getting marked lmaoooo
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Re: "The Ship" 2006 Online-Game (With 5 of Original Cluedo Murder-Weapons) + More...

Post by Jonathan Green »

So I never heard of this game, yet it kinda reminds me of Among Us.

Anyway, here’s the weapons of the game:

Tennis Racquet
Croquet Mallet
Frying Pan
Rolling Pin
Barbeque Fork
Screwdriver
Spanner
Candlestick
Letter Knife
Mannequin Arm
Umbrella
Walking Cane
Knitting Needle
Kitchen Knife
Cooking Pot
Golf Club
Baseball Bat
Paddle
Pipe
Hammer
Truncheon
Hunting Knife
Shank
Cleaver
Axe
Crowbar
Shovel
Scalpel
Cutthroat Razor
Claymore
Short Sword
Katana
Khukri
Tommy Gun
Blunderbuss
Winchester Rifle
Revolver
Flare Gun
Wallet Bomb
Purse Bomb
Poison Syringe
Syringe

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

My personal favorite weapons:
Candlestick
Hunting Knife
Pipe
Revolver
Spanner

Weapons that I also like:
Crowbar
Flare Gun
Hammer
Poison Syringe
Tommy Gun
Wallet Bomb

By the way, you might want to change that list, because the second Syringe doesn't kill you, it just makes you sleepy.
Favorite Movie-Quote: "They all did it. But if you wanna know who killed Mr. Boddy, I did. In the hall, with the revolver." - Mr. Green, from Clue, played by Michael McKean.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Can’t go wrong with a go ol’ candlestick

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

Agreed, but remember about the syringe, that it is supposed to be a "Sleeping Syringe", so can you please remove that off of the list!
And also make sure you vote for your favorite weapons, please!

Zoo977
Master Detective

Post by Zoo977 »

I love the ridiculous specificity of the purse bomb and especially the wallet bomb. I wish they'd went even more needlessly specific : P
Stop winking at me, you oversexed Frenchman!

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

True, I still approve you of your choice!
And you do realize that you can vote for more than 1, right?

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

I had never heard of this game before!

PrinceAlarming
Private Eye

Post by PrinceAlarming »

I loved this game back in the day. The main story line in it actually inspired a story I've been developing for years.

SirOakwood
Spy

Post by SirOakwood »

Man, flashback memories! I had this years ago, although I was too young to really understand how to play it.

Also, I love Among Us. I need a Master Detective skin for that game stat! Slight thread jack, but it might be cool to have an Art of Murder among us party.

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

SirOakwood wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:18 pm Man, flashback memories! I had this years ago, although I was too young to really understand how to play it.
Also, I love Among Us. I need a Master Detective skin for that game stat! Slight thread jack, but it might be cool to have an Art of Murder among us party.
Good idea, but also, can you please vote for your favorite weapons?

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

I got some good news, I officially got the game on Steam, as a Christmas present! :P

coinilius
Detective

Post by coinilius »

ZachBlack000 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:03 pm I got some good news, I officially got the game on Steam, as a Christmas present! :P
Hope you had a good Christmas - sounds like you got a few Clue related goodies!

ZachBlack000
Slueth

Post by ZachBlack000 »

coinilius wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:42 pm
ZachBlack000 wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:03 pm I got some good news, I officially got the game on Steam, as a Christmas present! :P
Hope you had a good Christmas - sounds like you got a few Clue related goodies!
Thanks I sure did, hope you had a merry Christmas, too! :P