Let’s Play Classic Clue #1 (Solved by PrinceAlarming)

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Let’s Play Classic Clue #1 (Solved by PrinceAlarming)

Post by Jonathan Green »

The Story
Saturday, 19th June, 1926
Hampshire, England

Last night, the eminent anthropologist and man of letters John Boddy, otherwise known as Dr. Black, has invited some of his “friends”, all former associates of his late uncle Sir Hugh Black (1964 - 1914), to spend a entire weekend at his Hampshire country home, Tudor Hall. The purpose of this weekend was to celebrate Boddy’s thirtieth birthday, in which he has inherited the family estate and fortune. Unbeknownst to his guest, Mr. Boddy had other plans.

For the longest time, he had started to suspected that one of, if not all of them, of profiting of Sir Hugh’s will before his inheritance. Last August, the family solicitor Miles Meadow-Brook, gave him Sir Hugh’s Last Will and Testament. The will, it gave an steady monthly “allowance” to some of Sir Hugh’s associates. Shortly after, Miles was found dead in the South Gardens. Boddy began to question the true motives his “friends”. He vowed to get to the bottom of these murky financial dealings.

Now Mr. Boddy was known for being a charitable fellow - always donating and helpings to those need, especially his dearest friends. His friends have been sort of a family to him. Even since he was a child, he was incredibly lonely. His mother Margaret, although very loving and caring, was distant with her only child. Samuel, John’s father, was rarely home due to his work as a reporter for a prominent Boston Newspaper company. When John was merely the age of eight, both of his parents were lost at sea while traveling to Egypt. And when his Uncle Hugh got a hold of him, he sent his nephew to boarding school.

But after months of being cheated and robbed, Mr. Boddy had enough. Since he was now in control of his uncle’s affairs, he was gonna cut the allowances and expected them to pay back him back the money.

Before Dinner was served, around eight, John Boddy was found dead at the foot of the cellar stairs.

Who killed John Boddy (Dr. Black)?
Where in Tudor Hall was he killed?
and
What weapon was used to do the deed?

The Suspects:
Miss Josephine Scarlet (BBP)
Nationality: English

Miss Josephine Scarlett is the estranged, promiscuous, and wayward daughter of Mrs. Peacock. An beautiful actress, she has performed several roles in the West End and Broadway. Her stage career has been growing quite rapidly, and with talks with her staring lead in next big play and her first movie in Hollywood, Scarlet could be a household name. But the society columns London newspapers seem to be more interested with promiscuous nature with wealthy, older bachelors, which annoys her mother.
Her relationship with her mother is based on envy and jealousy ever since the day Josephine was born. A young Patricia Scarlett resented the attention her husband James gave to their child. After his sudden death, Mrs. (Scarlet) Peacock wouldn’t pay young Josephine no mind.
There’s some rumor that Scarlet was the result of an affair between her mother and Boddy’s uncle Sir Hugh, months before James Scarlet was in the picture. If this were to be true and leaked in public, Scarlet’s career could be ruined forever.

Colonel Micheal Mustard (Wavey)
Nationality: English

Once an officer of the Royal Hampshire Regiment - The Hampshire Tigers - and old friend of Sir Hugh, Colonel Mustard’s career was less than extraordinary then he claims it to be. Born in India, he was sent to military school at a young age. He severed in Africa and the Middle East for the Royal Engineers and the cartographic division of Military Intelligence during WWI. After WWI, Mustard retired. After his retirement, Colonel Mustard convinced a publisher that his military exploits would make a good read. Having received several payments in advance, Mustard has only produced little under a quarter of his promised chapters. Meanwhile collection agencies are constantly hounding at him for missing payments.

Mrs. Blanche White
Nationality: Scottish

Mrs. Blanche White (née Chalkley) is the Head Housekeeper of the staff branch of the Hall. During Boddy’s childhood, she severed as his Nanny. She more-or-less runs the entire staff along the House Steward/Butler, Mr. Reginald Ashe. Efficient, polite, and with strong, ethical morals, it’s easy to see why she’s still hired after decades in service. But the staff have been reported saying that she has received little compensation for all her efforts.

The Reverend Mr. John Green (Sir Shamrock)
Nationality: American

Mr. John Green (or Reverend Green) has been running a traveling “tent revival” throughout Europe and Africa asks wealthy patrons to donate to those less unfortunate, like himself - that’s how he became associated with Sir Hugh Black. Behind his Southern charm and friendly, outgoing façade lies a shady con-artist who has been suspected of money-laundering, smuggling, and fraud.

Mrs. Patricia Peacock
Nationality: English-Italian/French

A friend of Margaret Black-Boddy, the high honorable Patricia Peacock (née Gobelin) is a wealthy, graceful, and stylish social “butterfly” and mother of Miss Scarlet. A widow of three wealthy husbands, Mrs. Peacock enjoys the finest things in life and being the center of attention. Before her first marriage to James Scarlet, a young Patricia was involved with a series of affairs with many powerful men, one of them being Sir Hugh Black. Mrs. Peacock was the only person that Sir Hugh showed any romantic affection to. Rumor has it that they eloped in shortly after the First World War began. Now the gossip columns of the local newspaper claims that’s her last husband’s fortune is nearly exhausted, which she denies profusely.

Professor Peter Plum (PrinceAlarming)
Nationality: British-American
Occupation: Archeologist, College Professor, Former member of the British Museum

A keen archeologist and an expert of Mid-Eastern Culture, Professor Peter Plum had many of his expeditions to Egypt funded by Sir Hugh Black. Once a teacher for Oxford University, he secured a position with the British Museum in 1923. After publishing a article about Ancient Egyptian Dynasties, Plum was summarily dismissed as from the Museum based on allegations that “some” of the text was done by a former colleague who was killed in a freak accident on a archeological dig.

The Weapons:
Candlestick: Early Victorian. Sterling Silver. Part of a pair that usually in the Dining Room. This one was found behind the curtains. The base was dented.

Dagger: A jewelled Persian dagger, given to the Doctor by a dealer named Prince Azure. Mr. Boddy had kept in a display case in the Lounge locked up, but was found under the coffee table.

Lead Pipe: An issue with the house’s plumbing had been the reason of purchasing of this item. It was usually kept in the garden shed amongst the other tools. So why, after the murder, was it found in the Conservatory?

Revolver: Once belonging to his father, Mr. Boddy had his revolver locked in his desk in the Study. When police arrived, the desk drawer had been found forced opened.

Rope: Appox. 16ft long. Used in the boat house near the lake. Found in the Ballroom in a empty pot.

Wrench: A adjustable monkey wrench type. Heavy mechanical uses only, not domestic. It was found under the Kitchen sink.

The Rooms:
Hall: Upon Mr. Boddy’s request, the front door was bolted during the course of the evening. The great hall shows no signs of a struggle (almost too clean!).

Lounge: Many of the guest retreat here before dinner. Ashy footprints were found both leaving and entering the fireplace.

Dining Room: The table was all set and prepared for tonight’s dinner that would have happen. Based statements made by the House Steward Mr. Ashe, Mr. Boddy requested to have his meal served in his bedroom.

Kitchen: Mrs. White spent of the evening ordering around the kitchen staff. She seemed very agitated about something.

Ballroom: The Ballroom was locked up, since it was not being planned to be used. Oddly however, it was found unlocked.

Conservatory: Tea was served here during the afternoon. Some of the exotic plants and herbs are spilled on the floor.

Billiard Room: The gentleman playing a few rounds of billiard before dinner. Noticeable stain on the pool table.

Library: A book about plants was found on the couch. It was bookmarked to section about Belladonnas - a poisonous plant.

Study: The last place Mr. Boddy was seen alive. A collection of several types of bones are displayed.

THE RULES:

Gameplay is almost similar to this:
https://theartofmurder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5343

One player makes a suggestion (Suspect, Weapon, Room), and the other players must disprove if they can.
If you can disprove, PM the player making the suggestion. If you can’t, I’ll do it for you.
Once someone can disprove, it’s the next players turn to suggest.

Example:
Miss Scarlet suggest: Rev./Mr. Green with the Dagger in the Hall.
(Cue Col. Mustard to disprove)

Col. Mustard cannot disprove

Mrs. White can disprove
(Cue Col. Mustard to suggest)
Players must make a suggestion within a 24-hour period, otherwise that players turn will be skipped.

If you are going to make a Final Accusation, you must do it on your turn.

Playing Order:
1. Miss Scarlet (BBP)
2. Colonel Mustard (Wavey)
3. The Reverend Mr. Green (Sir Shamrock)
4. Professor Plum (Prince Alarming)

Miss Scarlet (BBP), it is your turn to suggest.
Happy sleuthing!
Last edited by Jonathan Green on Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

BBP
Detective

Re: Let’s Play Classic Clue #1

Post by BBP »

Ms Scarlett trodded the large estate. The young actress muttered to herself: "The first step to solve the mystery of the late heir is to back-track and gather all information you can.

I began the evening in the lounge, chatting with Mr Boddy about his fortune and how the arts are in need of support, and I remember I found the wrench. What did I do with it?

Ms Scarlett suggests Ms Scarlett with the wrench in the lounge.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

BBP wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:42 am Ms Scarlett trodded the large estate. The young actress muttered to herself: "The first step to solve the mystery of the late heir is to back-track and gather all information you can.

I began the evening in the lounge, chatting with Mr Boddy about his fortune and how the arts are in need of support, and I remember I found the wrench. What did I do with it?

Ms Scarlett suggests Ms Scarlett with the wrench in the lounge.
NO ONE can disprove...

Cue Wavey

Wavey
Snoop

Post by Wavey »

Colonel Mustard heard everything Scarlet said. He's learnt from his time at the military that the key to solving problems where multiple people are involved is to figure out what the others know. And Scarlett seems to know a lot. Perhaps too much.

"It seems clear to me that you found the wrench in the sense of the word, which is... you know, spotting it. But why, why would you mention that? Are you trying to make us perceive the wrench as a weapon? Real men use a revolver. And what good fortune that I found one hiding behind some history books in the Library. Isn't that true, Reverend Green?"

Colonel Mustard suggests Reverend Green with the Revolver in the Library.
"Dumb quote" - someone else

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Wavey wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:02 pm Colonel Mustard heard everything Scarlet said. He's learnt from his time at the military that the key to solving problems where multiple people are involved is to figure out what the others know. And Scarlett seems to know a lot. Perhaps too much.

"It seems clear to me that you found the wrench in the sense of the word, which is... you know, spotting it. But why, why would you mention that? Are you trying to make us perceive the wrench as a weapon? Real men use a revolver. And what good fortune that I found one hiding behind some history books in the Library. Isn't that true, Reverend Green?"

Colonel Mustard suggests Reverend Green with the Revolver in the Library.
Sir Shamrock can disprove...

Cue Sir Shamrock/Reverend Green to suggest...

Wavey
Snoop

Post by Wavey »

Just so everyone knows, I may want to resign this game depending on what Jonathan will come back to me with through PMs.

Wavey
Snoop

Post by Wavey »

I am resigning this game for that I have received more information than I would have in usual Clue games which I deem unfair and dissimilar and therefore I don't want to play on anymore. I do this every time when me and someone else have different rules on a game we're playing mid-game which I see as a 'mistake' and 'alteration to the rules', so feel free to get mad at me.

Edit: I guess I should explain myself further.
When I made my suggestion and Shamrock disproved that, Jonathan sent me a card, which made me think that because Jonathan sent the PM and not Shamrock, Shamrock only has one of the three cards I suggested, because otherwise Shamrock should have the possibility to choose which card to show me. Jonathan confirmed that Shamrock only has the card I received which I see as an unfair advantage because normally I wouldn't get to know this.
I am okay with playing another classic game sometime in the future under the condition that the rule is that players should always PM their opponents the card they want to show, whether they have one or more than one card, and not the game host. I don't mind if I have to wait multiple days to receive my card when others have already made new suggestions - if I haven't received it when it is my turn again I'll ring the bell - I mind that the game is fair and proper.

BBP
Detective

Post by BBP »

To me it's a disadvantage when a player resigns. Less turns to learn from.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

BBP wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:39 pm To me it's a disadvantage when a player resigns. Less turns to learn from.
Don’t worry, Wavey said I could dispute his cards among the three of you playing.

So it will be a 6:6:6 ratio instead of 5:5:4:4

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Post by Sir Shamrock »

Mr. Green watched as Col. Mustard bolted out the door.

"Well that's incriminating."

Mr. Green suggests it was Col. Mustard, in the Lounge, with the Candlestick.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Sir Shamrock wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:28 pm Mr. Green watched as Col. Mustard bolted out the door.

"Well that's incriminating."

Mr. Green suggests it was Col. Mustard, in the Lounge, with the Candlestick.

Miss Scarlet (BBP) can disprove the suggestion...

Professor Plum (PrinceAlarming), it is your turn...

PrinceAlarming
Private Eye

Post by PrinceAlarming »

Best to go over what I know so far:

Most of the ladies don't seem to have any clue or insight into any of this.
Mrs. White is beside herself grief; understandably seeing as how nannies tend to be better mother figures than any upper class mother dilutes herself into thinking she is.
But could it all be an act? Are those crocodile tears?
Mrs. Peacock seems oddly calm, all things considered. Guess I shouldn't be surprised to see a black widow practically unfazed by death.
But she seems to be the only one not running around and talking a mile a minute (Aside from myself. After all, knowledge is power, and I intend to continue my rein)

And then we have Miss Scarlet. It seems I've underestimated her. I thought she was all talk, not unlike her mother (they have far more in common with each other than they'd ever admit), but she's jumped right into the fray along with us men to sort this all out. It's my own fault for making assumptions based on her gender I suppose. Fact of the matter is, I just don't understand women. But then I hardly understand most men (so that makes me the odd one out).

Case in point: Col Mustard. Convinced that it was Mr. Green (Reverend my foot!) with the Revolver in the Library. Green clearly disproved this theory (blast my poor hearing, some alibi about being closer to the Ballroom or the Conservatory at the time, or was he claiming that he's never fired a gun...) and Mustard storms off, stubborn as a mule, refusing to believer otherwise. Good thing Mustard isn't a detective. Although, he may be on to something... perhaps not with the Revolver in the Library, but Green is my top suspect as well.

Green throws suspicion right back in Mustard's face, accusing him of the murder. They're like school yard boys trying to pin the blame on each other. True Mustard was near the Lounge, but I could have sworn I saw Scarlet in there. If anything happened in the Lounge, then Scarlet is likely the culprit. But still, murder seems more along the lines of something that Green would do. (Well, Peacock as well, but doth Green protest too much of his innocence? Perhaps if Green is proven innocent, I'll shift my focus to Peacock).

So since Green was insisting that he was nearer the back of the house, away from the Kitchen out of sight of Mrs White, I'd wager he picked the lock or swiped the keys to the Ballroom to avoid being seen (assuming I heard him correctly; bad eye sight and bad hearing... how is this fair???). Miss Scarlet mentioned finding the Wrench in a place that Mrs White would have clearly noticed had it been there earlier, I wonder if it was tossed aside or dropped when the Boddy was moved.
Goodness! Making puns over his death... what is wrong with me??? Keep it together, this serious!

Green, Wrench, Ballroom.

(I'd also like to mention that this is all in character, going with the flow. I'm not trying to insinuate anything about past and present players)
Last edited by PrinceAlarming on Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

PrinceAlarming wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:07 pm Best to go over what I know so far:

Most of the ladies don't seem to have any clue or insight into any of this.
Mrs. White is beside herself grief; understandably seeing as how nannies tend to be better mother figures than any upper class mother dilutes herself into thinking she is.
But could it all be an act? Are those crocodile tears?
Mrs. Peacock seems oddly calm, all things considered. Guess I shouldn't be surprised to see a black widow practically unfazed by death.
But she seems to be the only one not running around and talking a mile a minute (Aside from myself. After all, knowledge is power, and I intend to continue my rein)

And then we have Miss Scarlet. It seems I've underestimated her. I thought she was all talk, not unlike her mother (they have far more in common with each other than they'd ever admit), but she's jumped right into the fray along with us men to sort this all out. It's my own fault for making assumptions based on her gender I suppose. Fact of the matter is, I just don't understand women. But then I hardly understand most men (so that makes me the odd one out).

Case in point: Col Mustard. Convinced that it was Mr. Green (Reverend my foot!) with the Revolver in the Library. Green clearly disproved this theory (blast my poor hearing, some alibi about being closer to the Ballroom or the Conservatory at the time, or was he claiming that he's never fired a gun...) and Mustard storms off, stubborn as a mule, refusing to believer otherwise. Good thing Mustard isn't a detective. Although, he may be on to something... perhaps not with the Revolver in the Library, but Green is my top suspect as well.

Green throws suspicion right back in Mustard's face, accusing him of the murder. They're like school yard boys trying to pin the blame on each other. True Mustard was near the Lounge, but I could have sworn I saw Scarlet in there. If anything happened in the Lounge, then Scarlet is likely the culprit. But still, murder seems more along the lines of something that Green would do. (Well, Peacock as well, but doth Green protest too much of his innocence? Perhaps if Green is proven innocent, I'll shift my focus to Peacock).

So since Green was insisting that he was nearer the back of the house, away from the Kitchen out of sight of Mrs White, I'd wager he picked the lock or swiped the keys to the Ballroom to avoid being seen (assuming I heard him correctly; bad eye sight and bad hearing... how is this fair???). Miss Scarlet mentioned finding the Wrench in a place that Mrs White would have clearly noticed had it been there earlier, I wonder if it was tossed aside or dropped when the Boddy was moved.
Goodness! Making puns over his death... what is wrong with me??? Keep it together, this serious!

Green, Wrench, Ballroom.

(I'd also like to mention that this is all in character, going with the flow. I'm not trying to insinuate anything about past and present players)
NO ONE can disprove...

Serious man, well done here.

Cue Miss Scarlet (BBP)

BBP
Detective

Post by BBP »

(That's some good writing, PA. I can't spare the time right now and I feel the need to do something drastic because if I wait even one turn I will lose)

"Far be it from me to jump to conclusions, I have a gut feeling we are closing in. I remember seeing you, Mr Green, when I dropped the wrench. I know you've had a fish to fry with young Mr Boddy. "

Ms Scarlett continues. "It might be a bit premature but I'd like to make an accusation based on what I just heard.

I accuse Reverend Green with the wrench in the lounge."

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

BBP wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:52 am (That's some good writing, PA. I can't spare the time right now and I feel the need to do something drastic because if I wait even one turn I will lose)

"Far be it from me to jump to conclusions, I have a gut feeling we are closing in. I remember seeing you, Mr Green, when I dropped the wrench. I know you've had a fish to fry with young Mr Boddy. "

Ms Scarlett continues. "It might be a bit premature but I'd like to make an accusation based on what I just heard.

I accuse Reverend Green with the wrench in the lounge."
Your accusation is...
INCORRECT!!!

You are no longer allow to make any suggestions, however, you can still disprove others suggestions...

PrinceAlarming
Private Eye

Post by PrinceAlarming »

I love writing and I love role playing. So this is right up my alley.

Rev Green's turn?

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

PrinceAlarming wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:25 pm I love writing and I love role playing. So this is right up my alley.

Rev Green's turn?
Yes.

Cue Reverend Green

Sir Shamrock
Private Eye

Post by Sir Shamrock »

Rev. Green was starting to get antsy. Everyone was ganging up on him, and he needed a distraction.

"Erm. It was the maid! Everyone focus on her!"

Rev. Green suggests it was Mrs. White, in the Lounge, with the Rope

Jonathan Green
Master Detective

Post by Jonathan Green »

Sir Shamrock wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:13 pm Rev. Green was starting to get antsy. Everyone was ganging up on him, and he needed a distraction.

"Erm. It was the maid! Everyone focus on her!"

Rev. Green suggests it was Mrs. White, in the Lounge, with the Rope
NO ONE can disprove...

Cue Professor Plum

PrinceAlarming
Private Eye

Post by PrinceAlarming »

Looks as though 'Reverend' Green is trying to distract us from the truth by throwing wild accusations at Mrs. White, just like he did when he accused Col Mustard. Although I'm starting to doubt that his dark secrets involved murder (this time at least). Three of us have all pointed the finger at him without enough evidence to prove our case. Mrs. Peacock confirmed spotting him near the Ballroom, and we know that scenario was a dead end. Figuratively, not literally. Is this some nervous tick I've suddenly developed? Making puns when I'm unsettled by a ghastly murder... I'm starting to annoy myself with this, it's immature and childish.

Now let's see... there's something about the Lounge that has everyone traipsing in and out of it. I'd better head over there and see if I can find any vital Clues to this case. Maybe something that the others have overlooked.

Miss Scarlet seems awfully quiet all of a sudden after trying to get Green thrown in the slammer. Her cheeks are starting to resemble her name out of sheer embarrassment. She's gripping that Wrench like it's her only lifeline to retain some dignity; probably convinced that it's the murder weapon.

But perhaps Mr Boddy was struck by something else. Green was wrong about Col Mustard having the Candlestick in here. So what else could have been used to do the dirty deed? I'd better have a look around.

Hello, what's this? Footprints! It looks like there's bits of ashes that were tracked into the room and clung to the carpets. These footprints aren't exactly that big, I'd wager they're probably smaller than ones I would leave behind. Miss Scarlet and Mrs Peacock both seem to have very dainty feet hiked up in those ridiculously impractical high heeled shoes they love to tip toe around in so much. Maybe that's why these tracks are so small. I don't recall seeing Mrs. White wearing shoes like that. Both Mustard and Green tend to stomp around all over the place with their big feet; especially Mustard in those clunky boots which may be necessary in his military excursions, but are almost as unnecessary as high heels at social gatherings.

Obviously one would get ashes clinging to the bottoms of their shoes by stepping into the fireplace. A ridiculous sentiment in most places, but not here Tudor Hall. At least not here in the Lounge. The others may not be aware of the secrets this house itself holds, but I am. Behind this fireplace is a Secret Passage that leads to the Conservatory. There are too many people in here for me to slip through into the Secret Passage unnoticed, so I'll have to go the conventional way to get to the Conservatory.

If the murderer had discovered the Secret Passage, they could have hid inside and waited until Mr. Boddy was alone in the Lounge before emerging to attack. Then they'd slip back through the fireplace and reemerge from the Conservatory on the opposite end of the house as far away as possible. Wait, didn't Mr Green mention being near the Ballroom and Conservatory at the time? But my gut tells me that he's not the culprit. I won't completely eliminate him from my suspicions, but I'll keep that in mind. Mrs Peacock clearly mentioned seeing him over there... WAIT... PEACOCK! If she saw Green by the Ballroom, then she was likely by the Conservatory herself! Mrs. White never mentioned seeing Peacock near the Kitchen. And Peacock was next on my list of suspicious characters. The pieces are all starting to fall into place.
I'd better hurry along to the Conservatory!

Let's see, no footprints in here. That makes sense since there's no carpets and the ashes would have likely been tracked through the Secret Passage before making it all the way in here. And yet, here we have a mess of potted plants knocked over onto the floor right by the entrance to the Secret Passage. The murderer might have bolted out of the Secret Passage in a hurry and accidentally knocked them down. Mr. Boddy was found by the cellar stairs, which are not far from the Lounge. The murderer might have dragged him out there in an attempt to avoid having people search through the Lounge and discovering the Secret Passage. It likely took longer than they had expected to move said Boddy (another pun?), so by the time they returned to the Secret Passage they were sprinting all the way into the Conservatory, upon which they carelessly bumped into these plants, sending them crashing to the floor.

Unless, it's a panicked attempt to hide evidence under the exposed roots, broken shards of pottery, and spilled potting soil. Let's just sift through this mess real quick... just like unearthing ancient artifacts back in Egypt... and what do we have here? Buried treasure, or rather a buried Lead Pipe!

Oh Mrs. Peacock, you are getting sloppy, my dear...

Peacock, Lead Pipe, Lounge
Last edited by PrinceAlarming on Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:07 am, edited 5 times in total.