Mr. Boddy's Island

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

GeeBee
Snoop

Mr. Boddy's Island

Post by GeeBee » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:42 pm

I just want to say that I love the section with Fan Art. I particularly liked the Gilligan's Island version of CLUE by Depboy. I never realized how the characters of the show seem to naturally match the suspects of CLUE. Mrs. Howell screams Mrs. Peacock, a Prof. by and other name is still the same, Ginger is Scarlet all the way, Mr. Howell fits the Mr. Green image of a rich businessman, Skipper has leadership like a Colonel, and Mary Ann would be Mrs. White because she's a simple girl who would probably be doing honest hard work. Gilligan is Mr. Boddy/Dr. Black because he tends to stand out from everyone else and he is the most likely castaway to get murdered because of his bumbling that ultimately ruins any rescue attempts. Depboy got them just right! Cool!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:55 pm

actually, that was my idea, i made up the charcaters, and depboy did the cover for me, which was excellent
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

GeeBee
Snoop

Post by GeeBee » Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:56 pm

PrinceAzure33 wrote:actually, that was my idea, i made up the charcaters, and depboy did the cover for me, which was excellent
Great work, PrinceAzure33!

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 4:00 pm

:D thanks but the girls was hard, ginger obviously is scarlet but mrs howell is rich like peacock but mary ann isnt old, but i realized that mrs white dont have to be old, so hence mary ann as white and mrs howell is peacock
Oh, it's England. Croquet on the lawn, tea in silver teapots, sherry before dinner. One simply has to maintain one's standards!

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:25 pm

and if you find the post in the mis. section i made all the cards, but that was never added

PrinceAzure33
Diplomatically Immune

Post by PrinceAzure33 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:27 pm

yeah and they was very good, but i cant find the links, all its blank :(

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:35 pm

i think i deleted it from my photo bucket, i don't remember