Where is Administration theartofmurder.com ??

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Locked
Jonathan Green
Master Detective
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 am
Location: Houston, TX

Re: Where is Administration theartofmurder.com ??

Post by Jonathan Green » Fri May 31, 2019 9:54 am

Andreasdgc wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:21 am
Can I contact Administration?
It is important.
Thank.
Well there’s Michael and BBP. You can contact them messaging either one of them by clicking on the Top Left corner that says MODERATORS

Click on BBP (Mike hasn’t been here for a while) and send her a message.
“Really Plum?!” - Mr. Green (Clue VCR, 1985)
IG:https://www.instagram.com/david_rodriguez_art/?hl=en

User avatar
Sir Shamrock
Private Eye
Posts: 427
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:36 pm
Location: In the ballroom, with the Candlestick

Re: Where is Administration theartofmurder.com ??

Post by Sir Shamrock » Fri May 31, 2019 1:14 pm

Is there anything we can do to help?

Jonathan Green
Master Detective
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 am
Location: Houston, TX

Re: Where is Administration theartofmurder.com ??

Post by Jonathan Green » Fri May 31, 2019 4:04 pm

This is spam, forget it
“Really Plum?!” - Mr. Green (Clue VCR, 1985)
IG:https://www.instagram.com/david_rodriguez_art/?hl=en

helloidk
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:44 pm

Re: Where is Administration theartofmurder.com ??

Post by helloidk » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:37 pm

Jonathan Green wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:54 am
Andreasdgc wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:21 am
Can I contact Administration?
It is important.
Thank.
Well there’s Michael and BBP. You can contact them messaging either one of them by clicking on the Top Left corner that says MODERATORS

Click on BBP (Mike hasn’t been here for a while) and send her a message.
Plot twist: Michael has been murdered. And there are 6 suspects...

Jonathan Green
Master Detective
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 am
Location: Houston, TX

Re: Where is Administration theartofmurder.com ??

Post by Jonathan Green » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:10 pm

helloidk wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:37 pm
Jonathan Green wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:54 am
Andreasdgc wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:21 am
Can I contact Administration?
It is important.
Thank.
Well there’s Michael and BBP. You can contact them messaging either one of them by clicking on the Top Left corner that says MODERATORS

Click on BBP (Mike hasn’t been here for a while) and send her a message.
Plot twist: Michael has been murdered. And there are 6 suspects...
Would you stop it already
“Really Plum?!” - Mr. Green (Clue VCR, 1985)
IG:https://www.instagram.com/david_rodriguez_art/?hl=en

helloidk
Suspect
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:44 pm

Re: Where is Administration theartofmurder.com ??

Post by helloidk » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:15 pm

Jonathan Green wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:10 pm
Would you stop it already
If it'll please you, I'm content not to disappoint you. Goodbye and good luck :)

Jonathan Green
Master Detective
Posts: 1363
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:43 am
Location: Houston, TX

Re: Where is Administration theartofmurder.com ??

Post by Jonathan Green » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:24 pm

helloidk wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:15 pm
Jonathan Green wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:10 pm
Would you stop it already
If it'll please you, I'm content not to disappoint you. Goodbye and good luck :)
I’m sorry
“Really Plum?!” - Mr. Green (Clue VCR, 1985)
IG:https://www.instagram.com/david_rodriguez_art/?hl=en

Locked