logo
Homepage Forums Clue Games Cluedo Games Stage & Screen Gaming Puzzle Series In Print Miscellaneous Links & Information
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clue Bingo!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject: Clue Bingo!? Reply with quote

I'm not sure what to make of this ...

http://www.storm8.com/game/clue-bingo/

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9C_uvezTNUM

Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cacums, did they steal your idea? It's the only reference to a "Bingo" game I could find in the whole site.

http://www.theartofmurder.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2195
cacums
Ringer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm I don't even remember what I was getting at with the Clue Bingo idea. xD

I'm sure it made sense at the time. I have a binder full of all my Clue drawings, doodles, game ideas, etc. I'll go through it and see if I can find anything on Clue Bingo. Wink
Mastermind

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing for a couple weeks. I really like the artwork. Trying to take screenshots of everything.
Murder by Death
Forensics Supervisor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael wrote:
I've been playing for a couple weeks. I really like the artwork. Trying to take screenshots of everything.

Finally downloaded this and tried it out.

The music is great, it reminds me of the movie music.

The art is fantastic.

But I really don’t understand how this applies to Clue at all. I guess I should have read the tutorial. It seems to be a straight bingo game, and I’m terrified I’m going to accidentally charge something to my credit card.

The board game only appears to apply as you advance levels, and even then, you can only see it when you exit the game. It’s bizarre.
alwaysPeacock
Fleet Street Look-Out

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty much all Storm8 does: churning out themed versions of Bingo & such. They even, for reasons unknown, released a separate Valentine's Day Clue Bingo app.

But you're right it's got nothing to do with Clue/do at all, really. It's just Bingo. With Clue art. It's as pointless as it looks. I played it for a long time before finally giving up. The more you level up, the more expensive extra cards become (spending from the in-game currency you earn by playing & winning), and it's nearly impossible to score a win if you're just playing one card.

But kudos to their artists. That's a great looking suspect lineup, and the room art (including the locations they've invented for the app) is very nicely done, too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TheArtofMurder.com Clue / Cluedo Discussion - Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: