Bad Day.

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Bad Day.

Post by CluedoKid » Tue May 23, 2006 11:17 pm

Had a bad day? Talk about it here!

I remember last year on our Grade 7 feild trip to the farm went badly, expecially for me. I can never look at a barbed wire fence again!!

Now anybody has a serious bad day?

cluegirl104
"I NEED to watch the movie again!!"

Post by cluegirl104 » Wed May 24, 2006 7:55 am

it is not even 7 and i am already having a bad day! i fell down the stairs taking fiscus out at 4 in the morning-now i have rug burn on my legs-ouch!!
not only that but my knee hurts and i scratched my arm trying to catch myself! oh well-i have the rest of the day to hopefully be better! :)
Oh Gravity, thou art a heartless b!tch

Michael
Mastermind

Post by Michael » Wed May 24, 2006 9:39 am

I about nearly killed myself with a little tumble on the stairs this weekend! I feel your pain!
How do you know what kind of pictures they are if you're such a lay-dee?

cluegirl104

Post by cluegirl104 » Wed May 24, 2006 12:32 pm

mine was embarassing too! i was-well-in my sleeping clothes and i woke up the entire house hold! so, here i am layed out like some dead duck and here everyone comes-including fiscus to watch me lay there looking dead! good morning kelli! :oops:

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed May 24, 2006 3:45 pm

Well today there was a science presentation I really was looking forward to doing, but my group never got called on!! :evil:

cluegirl104

Post by cluegirl104 » Thu May 25, 2006 8:05 am

i used to love working on science projects-way to much fun! :D what's yours on?!

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:18 pm

Ugh. Today was excellent, except for one thing.

I went swimming and I went a LITTLE too deep.

Now I'm sitting here in agony with my ear in raging pain from water pressure.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:38 am

what is with you and your sick fetish with retriving old dead threads that you started?

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:11 am

You were never enforced to reply to them. :wink:

I rank this fetish of mine a little lower on the disturbing scale than the fetish of you and Louis Vuitton

Good Day. :)

P.S. Even if this is supposed to be the Bad Day thread.

Niteshade007
"Master Detective is creepy!"

Post by Niteshade007 » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:54 am

Ok, I really think this needs to stop...

Cluedokid, I'm sorry, but no one is going to agree with you, so will you please drop it...know you're audience.

Clueboy, please don't spur him on. It's only going to start more fights and there's really no reason for it. The same goes for NTD Mouse and anyone else who has been deliberately argueing with him. Does it really matter? In the grand scheme of things, isn't it ok that you won't agree on something? Believe me, there are plenty of consiperacy theories that I don't agree with, and if I spent all this time argueing over them, I wouldn't have time to do anything else. Niether person will win and it will just hurt people because then the insults start flying and attacks are more based on personal things than the actual arguement itself.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:23 am

Thank you Nightshade.

If you guys wanted to argue then keep it too the argument at a hand. I know even Clueboy12 gets mad at off-topicness himself.

But this is a whole different subject so if you don't like me. Fine. But please keep it in the same topic. This is about bad days not the pick on me because you dont like my opinion thread.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:37 am

ugh. today i crashed my bike and got pretty bloodied up. i also sprained a wrist. i can now only use my right hand, but im left handed!

to make matters worse i later tripped on the stairs.

does somebody out there have a deathwish on me?! :cry:

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:04 am

perhaps. i actually had a pretty great day today...too bad i can't remember most of it

cluegirl104

Post by cluegirl104 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:10 am

i do have an aparent death wish-i tripped down the stairs while carrying a large filing cabinet then-well trying to wheel an old air conditioner in a wheel barrow-tripped again then skinned my knee on the sidewalk-this is all before 7 am! i can only hope that work is nicer to me than home was this morning! :?

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:20 pm

This morning was the morning from *beep*.

Last night I went to a Valentine's Party and had a great time. My friends and I hung out until four in the morning just hanging out, chatting, whatever. Great time. I went back to my room, because, after all, I had a test in a few hours. So that's great. I start studying, and then this girl comes to my room looking for my idiot of a roommate because her boyfriend's locked himself in the bathroom and he is now passed out with his head in the toilet. So, being the gentleman I am, I go and pop the door off for her and then pull her boyfriend's head out of the toilet (he didn't drown, he was fine). So then I'm like, ok "good karma," or whatever. So then I go back and set my alarm for what I thought was 8:15. I wake up when the alarm goes up, surprisingly refreshed for only getting three hours of sleep, and then I start getting ready. Then I look at the clock. It is almost ten. My class starts at 9:05. And it was our first test today.

So I quickly shoot and e-mail to the professor apologizing for missing and explaining that I must have set my alarm for 9:15 instead of 8:15. Then I get a call from a friend in the class who was wondering where I was. I explain to him, and he says that the teacher will there until noon. So I quickly rush out the door to the classroom, even though I still have a good two hours.

I start taking the test, physics, mind you. I am doing great, I know absolutely everything, things are going great for me...then I reach the second half of the test. The math section. The formulas were on the test, so I spent more time on the book stuff than the math. Unfortunately, the numbers such as wavelength and speeds of things are not. I was supposed to have those memorized. So, I failed my test today because I wasn't able to answer half of the questions. My parents will be so proud.

When I become wealthy, I'm going to buy every facility that teaches physics just so I can burn it to the ground!

cluegirl104

Post by cluegirl104 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:16 pm

today i got yelled at because someone had their coat stolen! grr!!! :x

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:00 am

After recovering from my broken foot which i would rather not repeat that story because it would turn into a Soap Opera, I stepped on my fluffy gray kitten, Petunia (She got her name from Wendy White's Parrot in the Clue jr. series) and bashed my head into my dresser. I also hit my head on the computer I am on right now, Which got unpluged. Later I turn on the television to calm myself and nothing happens. Look behind it and my Calico kitten Patty, was chewing holes through the cords. That isn't the bad part, i stood up and hit my shoulder into the glass cabinet. And that was supose to be my best day ever. For we are leaving for vaction tomorrow, at least I have a laptop. :roll:

WarnerPlum
Chopper Squad
Location: Sitting in my dusty bedroom in the United Kingdom - now where was that broom...

Re: Bad Day.

Post by WarnerPlum » Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:32 am

Cluedokid25 wrote:I remember last year on our Grade 7 feild trip to the farm went badly, expecially for me. I can never look at a barbed wire fence again!!
Erm, why?
"Caveat emptor, Plum: let the buyer beware."
"No, Boddy... YOU beware."
~ Blackmail!

Niteshade007

Post by Niteshade007 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:21 pm

Obviously he got hurt by barbed wire.

I was just reading my post about my physics test. For an update, I got a 27% percent on that test, and I ended up dropping the class.

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:50 pm

that sounds bad.