The Big Election! :0

All other non-Clue/Cluedo discussion.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

If you lived in Canada, who would you vote for?

Liberals
25%
Conservatives
25%
NDPS
25%
Bloq
No votes
Green
25%

Total votes: 4

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:57 am

Great just great! We now have an enviroment munching, ego-centric Prime Minister who cares about nothing except sucking up to George Bush. Pretty soon, he will turn us over to America. :roll: He will pretty much wreck our image as peace keepers. It just goes to show how ignorant and uneducated half of the population of Canada is. Pretty much like the same in America.

Although I do have a funny story to tell about one of our fomer Prime Ministers...

One time there was an attemepted assasination onto Jean Cretiean when an assasinator snuck into 24 Sussex Drive(Which in my opinion looks prettier than the White House). While his wife locked the door, Jean defended himself with *what else?* a carved pointy Inuit Statue!! What could be more Canadian than that! :lol: Needless to say the assasinator was aprehended.

cluegirl104
"I NEED to watch the movie again!!"

Post by cluegirl104 » Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:09 pm

i can picture you being a protester in the 60s-bell bottoms and all!! :lol: :D
Oh Gravity, thou art a heartless b!tch

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Mon May 08, 2006 9:31 pm

Funny thing happened recently! Somebody hacked into one of those computerized billboards and wrote "Stephen Harper eats babies" The next day in the newspaper there was an article with the headlines "Stephen Harper does NOT eat babies"

cluegirl104
"I NEED to watch the movie again!!"

Post by cluegirl104 » Tue May 09, 2006 8:40 am

that is too funny! :lol: :lol:
Oh Gravity, thou art a heartless b!tch

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:18 am

Ugh, this Conservitive goverment is beyond scary. Now they are making cuts to programs that are essential and cherished.

Our National museums..cut.

Medical Use for Marijuana...cut.

Prevention of the Asian Beetle Crisis (they eat all our wood)...cut.

Countless Enviromental and Conservation programs....cut.

Women's Rights Program....cut.

Honestly I can't list them all, but these guys have absulutely no vision on what effect will come out of these cuts.

The only people who actually support these cuts are heavy right wingers who this that scientifical information is "wrong and evil" and people who actually beleive that the Conervatives are turning us around from out debt.

Our country is decending into *beep* unless our country wakes up and stop supporting these lunitics.

ClueBoy12
Informant

Post by ClueBoy12 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:27 pm

no medical ganja? how sad