Finally back to writing!

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Jonathan Green
Junior Detective

Re: Finally back to writing!

Post by Jonathan Green » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:03 pm

Thank you Cacums for featuring my art on you site. Quite an honor!
Check out my Instagram account to see my art - :arrow: https://www.instagram.com/david_rodriguez_art/?hl=en

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:34 am

After nearly a month of trying to pace the ending of the season out, I can safely say 21, 22, and 23 are nearing completion.

I will be putting 21 and 22 out tomorrow as a double feature and then HOPEFULLY doing the same with 23 and 24 next week.

A lot of crazy stuff goes down in 21 and 22 to wrap up Season 1 and 2 and pave the way for a busy Season 3. I had to write and rewrite, then write it the first way again, then delete it and start over. It has just been a challenge to build a crescendo of believable pandemonium. After everything these characters have suffered through, the least I could do is make sure to treat their arcs and roles without the Campy VCR vibe littered throughout. These people are already knee deep in depression, fear, and anger.

I want to apologize in advance. The mystery-solving aspect of this story MAY have suffered a bit due to ill-planning, too many characters, and too much story to get out in 24 Episodes, but I promise you the Garden Party's murder will be littered with clues, red herrings, and ways of solving and speculating. The game board is set and the pieces are there ;)

cacums
Ringer

Post by cacums » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Hush, it's coming! I just can't let it out until it's PERFECT. Hopefully, the length and meat of these Episodes will make up for this terrible hiatus.