Who's Gay? (Female)

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

Females

Miss Scarlett
No votes
Mrs. White
No votes
Mrs. Peacock
No votes
Dr. Orchid
67%
Miss Peach
No votes
Mme. Rose
No votes
Lady Lavender
No votes
Mrs. Meadow-Brook
No votes
None of the above
33%

Total votes: 3

Jonathan Green
Detective

Who's Gay? (Female)

Post by Jonathan Green » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm

With the recent talk of gay versions of the characters, I decided to make two polls, for both male and female characters.
Check out my Instagram account to see my art - :arrow: https://www.instagram.com/david_rodriguez_art/?hl=en

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Re: Who's Gay? (Female)

Post by CluedoKid » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:06 pm

I don't know about gayness per-se, but in my version Mrs. Peacock an Dr. Orchid (And Countess Silver, my own character) have penises even though they identify as female.

Here's a guide. :)

PrinceAlarming
Slueth

Post by PrinceAlarming » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:08 am

Wow, um, maybe this picture would be better shared as a link with forewarning of the content. I think there might be some minors on here. They can certainly click on the link, I don't have problem with them seeing it, but I think it should be a decided choice to see this sort of content.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:11 am

Perhaps, but then then I've shown artistically rendered images of highly violent content without warning indications. I think it would be good to turn the tables on how culturally, sex/anatomy has become more taboo than bloodshed. I won't change it, because I won't want my art framed as needing warning, and besides, the site has become ridden with even worse spam content these days (Despite friendly moderators best effort to keep them at bay)

Jonathan Green
Detective

Post by Jonathan Green » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:28 pm

PrinceAlarming wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:08 am
Wow, um, maybe this picture would be better shared as a link with forewarning of the content. I think there might be some minors on here. They can certainly click on the link, I don't have problem with them seeing it, but I think it should be a decided choice to see this sort of content.
As a minor I agreed! Thank you Matt, you scarred me again...
Check out my Instagram account to see my art - :arrow: https://www.instagram.com/david_rodriguez_art/?hl=en

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:32 pm

Idk.

coinilius
Slueth

Post by coinilius » Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:58 am

Personally I don’t think of any of the suspects being gay, male or female, though as I have said before, Clue/do allows for so many different interpretations that it is easy enough for someone to make any of the characters gay/bi/trans etc depending on the story they want to tell. You could do a version with a female Boddy and all the female suspects are her jilted ex lovers and there would be nothing wrong with that (or Mr Boddy and all his jilted male lovers, but that belongs in the ‘who is gay’ thread) - it could even be quite an interesting story!

I suppose a question is, who has been canonically shown as a gay female in the various media?

Jonathan Green
Detective

Post by Jonathan Green » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:31 am

coinilius wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:58 am
Personally I don’t think of any of the suspects being gay, male or female, though as I have said before, Clue/do allows for so many different interpretations that it is easy enough for someone to make any of the characters gay/bi/trans etc depending on the story they want to tell. You could do a version with a female Boddy and all the female suspects are her jilted ex lovers and there would be nothing wrong with that (or Mr Boddy and all his jilted male lovers, but that belongs in the ‘who is gay’ thread) - it could even be quite an interesting story!

I suppose a question is, who has been canonically shown as a gay female in the various media?
My thoughts exactly.

Jonathan Green
Detective

Post by Jonathan Green » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:10 pm

CluedoKid wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:06 pm
I don't know about gayness per-se, but in my version Mrs. Peacock an Dr. Orchid (And Countess Silver, my own character) have penises even though they identify as female.
So wait, are Orchid, Peacock, and Silver transsexuals or hermaphrodites (someone with both male and female private parts)?

MajorHoy
Gumshoe

Post by MajorHoy » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:19 am

Jonathan Green wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:10 pm
CluedoKid wrote:
So wait, are Orchid, Peacock, and Silver transsexuals or hermaphrodites (someone with both male and female private parts)?
I think that should technically be:
So wait, in your version, are Orchid, Peacock, and Silver transsexuals or hermaphrodites (someone with both male and female private parts)?

Jonathan Green
Detective

Post by Jonathan Green » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:34 am

MajorHoy wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:19 am
Jonathan Green wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:10 pm
CluedoKid wrote:
I think that should technically be:
So wait, in your version, are Orchid, Peacock, and Silver transsexuals or hermaphrodites (someone with both male and female private parts)?
Well thank you for that...

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Post by CluedoKid » Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:37 pm

They're trans, so by that, they identify as female, carry the female prefixes for their names, are recognized as female in the game, but possess male genitalia.