Clue VCR Mysteries

A place to discuss all aspects of Clue/Cluedo.

Moderators: Michael, BBP, Tum

cluefan8888
Gumshoe

Clue VCR Mysteries

Post by cluefan8888 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:58 pm

Just a Thread where we make and Solve Mysteries relested to the Clue VCR Games! I'll Start :
Clue Vcr 1. Blue Chapter.
5 Murders, with No Murderer striking Twice. Two of the Murderers would become Victims. One Weapon was Used Three Times and two Others Were Not Used. Only One Room Did Not See Bloodshed. There were 2 Innocent Survivors.
1. The First Male Seen Is a Victim. (1)
2. The Weapon Given To The One Writing the Book was Used by the Only Male Seen with Mustard. (1)
3. The Man With The One on the Phone and The One with the Candlestick Killed the One who was Last Seen with Scarlet. (1)
4. The First One Seen Next To a Victim Killed The Male on the same Sofa as the One with the Book. (2)
5. The Weapon Held By The One Next to the First One to Talk to Grey was Used On the One who was next to the One Who Grabbed the Gun (2)
6. The First One Seen With the One with the Bow tie was Killed in the Room She Encountered Him. (3)
7. The One Who Grabbed The Knife Killed In the Room the Stuffed Animal was In. (3)
8. The One Next to the One Who Said It Needed To Breathe Was Killed by the Weapon That Slipped off the Wall (3)
9. The Male Next to the One Who Killed The One Who Killed The Only One Not At the Table Was Killed In the Room where Mustard Sat Next to Teddy. (4)
10. Of the People Who Sat Next to Plum, One Killed Him and the Other was an Innocent Survivor. (4)
11. The Weapon The One with Glasses Talked About Was Not Used. (4)
12. The First Weapon Seen was Never Used. (5)
13. The Second One To Mess With the Clock Died In the Room with Brown Tiled Flooring. (5)
14. The One Next to Mustard was an Innocent Survivor. (5)
15. The One who Said “Oh My God” Was Killed By The One Who Would Go On to Be Killed By The One Who Grabbed The Gun Out Of Miss Peach’s Hand. (5)
16. The One Who Killed The One which talked to the thing Grey Tripped On was Killed By The First One to accept a Drink from Mrs. White. (5)
17. The Weapon Rose Used Against Grey was Used In the Hall. (5)
18. The Room In Which The Will was Read was the Only Room without Murder. (2)
Good Luck to Anyone trying to Slove This.
Last edited by cluefan8888 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CluedoKid
Con Artiste

Re: Clue VCR Mysteries

Post by CluedoKid » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:58 am

Good luck indeed! I think some of the clues are a bit mixed up. Particularly one in Scene 5 which I rewatched over and over, and nothing of the sort happens.

cluefan8888
Gumshoe

Re: Clue VCR Mysteries

Post by cluefan8888 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:19 pm

CluedoKid wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:58 am
Good luck indeed! I think some of the clues are a bit mixed up. Particularly one in Scene 5 which I rewatched over and over, and nothing of the sort happens.
Your'e Right. I changed that Clue as to reflect something that was true.